Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Sloan H.
Sloan H.
Huntsville, TX

Love that this show is still being aired! Great TV series and always keeps you in suspense.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.

If you ever need a good drama show with a good plot line this is the show to watch for sure
Meirav S.
Meirav S.
Coral Springs, FL

Great show. You can always find me watching a new episode. My favorite is Law and Order SVU
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
Cedar Park, TX

So good! Lots of different topics and very riveting.. love the actors!!! I'll keep watchimg
Lynda K.
Lynda K.
Moundsville, WV

I've really been watching a lot of criminal minds, So I I don't have much to say about this
Johnathon H.
Johnathon H.

Addicting. My girl and I watch the marathons cinstantly. When we start them, we can't stop.
Cynthia L.
Cynthia L.
Albuquerque, NM

My all time favorite. Seems so realistic, interesting since I like crime and social scenes.
Kalen C.
Kalen C.
Conway, AR

Been watching this show for years...even if you've seen all of them you still rematch them.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Daytona Beach, FL

I love Mariska who plays Olivia benson. She is amazing and I love how realistic the show is
Liz I.
Liz I.
Buckeye, AZ

One of the best shows have been watching this from the first season will watch till it ends
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now