Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Iranalicia R.
Iranalicia R.
Henderson, NV

Love this show it is addicting to watch and entertaining would definitely recommended to someone else
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Cypress, TX

My favorite Law & Order hands down! I love Olivia and Elliot paired up together. Absolute perfection.
Maddy C.
Maddy C.
Columbus, OH

One of my favorite shows! They graze on the topic of sexual assault without throwing it in your face.
Katelyn W.
Katelyn W.
Greensboro, NC

Great acting and suspenseful! I love this show and definitely prefer it to the original Law and Order
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Katy, TX

Awesome show watch it with my husband even repeat shows just good riveting episodes keeps us watching
Rachael  M.
Rachael M.

Love this show. Makes you really think about how precious life is! Wouldn't recommend it for children
I love like law and Oder shows it gets really interesting and the things you learn from it it's crazy
Annika E.
Annika E.
Orem, UT

I Kiev the action in though out the whole thing I always watch law and order when I have free time to
Chikayla K.
Chikayla K.
Detroit, MI

My favorite show it really inspires me to follow my dreams and goals to be a crime scene investigator
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.

Olivia Benson is the queen. Bring back Elliot. I binge watch this all. The. Time. Lots of one liners.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now