Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Vanessa d.
Vanessa d.
Laredo, TX

I just love this TV show because of all the actors that come out that make the show so cool
Cynthia L.
Cynthia L.
Albuquerque, NM

My all time favorite. Seems so realistic, interesting since I like crime and social scenes.
breanna a.
breanna a.

Excellent show. I've seen every single episode of the first 12 seasons about 10 times each.
Sloan H.
Sloan H.
Huntsville, TX

Love that this show is still being aired! Great TV series and always keeps you in suspense.
Angelika H.
Angelika H.
Middletown, NY

I can binge watch this everyday of my life it never gets old it's always fresh and exciting
Kaitlin K.
Kaitlin K.

Who doesn't love SVU? It's perfect to have on in the background while you hang out at home.
Jada J.
Jada J.
Wilmington, DE

Love the show, it actually scares me sometimes because of the graphics but it's a good show
Isabella S.
Isabella S.
Albany, NY

Fantastic and quite endearing. Perfect for those who enjoy crime shows like Criminal Minds.
Shawn B.
Shawn B.

This is one of the best TV series about cops etc ... I love the new episodes and the reruns
Brandi B.
Brandi B.

By far one of my favorite things to watch. Love watching crimes on TV it's so interesting .
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now