Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
erika m.
erika m.
I'm a criminal lawyer so thus it's an making show to see how the legal. Processed can work
Patricia S.
Patricia S.
I could 2atch these all day long. It's emotionally gripping and really keeps you thinking.
Chas B.
Chas B.
Brooklyn, NY
Absolutely love this show. I can watch this show all day . Nothing compares to this series
Patsy S.
Patsy S.
Crime, drama and thriller is what this show has to offer. I love it and I'm always hooked.
Mikayla M.
Mikayla M.
Allendale, MI
Oct. 3, 2016, 9:06 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This TV show is hands down my favorite! I love it so much! Mariska Hargitay is so amazing!
Brandy M.
Brandy M.
Sarasota, FL
One of the greatest, longest running shows ever. If you've not seen it you're missing out.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Louisville, KY
This show will never get old!! Love watching this even the reruns! I can never get enough.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Milwaukee, WI
I love my shows and this one has so much to offer. Another good show to get addicted too!
Kaylyn H.
Kaylyn H.
Arlington , GA
Action packed and exciting I love this show! I always watch it on TV and highly recommend
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Sonoma, CA
Love this show! So entertaining and realistic that it gets me freaked out, in a good way,
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?