Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Cape Coral, FL

Ive seen every episode!!! And already love the new season!!! One of my all time favorite shows!!!!!!!
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Katy, TX

Awesome show watch it with my husband even repeat shows just good riveting episodes keeps us watching
Cady G.
Cady G.
Toms River, NJ

I'm seriously addicted to this show. It can be the middle of an episode and I'll get hooked. So good!
Julie B.
Julie B.
Jacksonville Florida

This is mine and my daughters favorite show to watch together. I think we've seen every episode made.
Mirissa M.
Mirissa M.

Great show! Great plot! Love it. Highly recommend. Love watching it in my free time. Worth your time!
Nichole L.
Nichole L.

I love watching this with a nice glass of wine. I think some episodes need to be a little changed up.
Jaclyn L.
Jaclyn L.
Baton Rouge, LA

I've been a fan since the beginning and haven't missed an episode yet! Can't wait for the new season!
Derana M.
Derana M.
Corona, CA

Love this show. These cop dramas are great, and have some stories that are ripped from the headlines.
Miral K.
Miral K.
Brooklyn, NY

My all time favorite show. I love the characters and the episodes. You stay interested no matter what
Dolly S.
Dolly S.
Bentonville, AR

One of my favorite series. Love to watch how they solve crimes and their day to day life in doing so.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now