Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Hanceville, AL

love this show! keeps you on the edge of your seat. love the theme song and all the episode
Kaitlin K.
Kaitlin K.

Who doesn't love SVU? It's perfect to have on in the background while you hang out at home.
Brandi B.
Brandi B.

By far one of my favorite things to watch. Love watching crimes on TV it's so interesting .
Ana A.
Ana A.
San Marcos, CA

Love it.. It's a great show to watch. All my family watching it. We can't stop wasting it..
stacey h.
stacey h.
Grove, OK

Just watch a new epsisode that I had dvr'd last night. Great show, been watching for years.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Audubon

There's a reason this show has been on for soooo long. Even in reruns it's hard to pass by.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Klamath Falls, OR

I have always loved SVU the actors are phenomenal and the story lines are always different.
Gaby M.
Gaby M.
Hyattsville, MD

I love this show. totally would recommend to anyone, the suspense and action is to die for.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Daytona Beach, FL

I love Mariska who plays Olivia benson. She is amazing and I love how realistic the show is
Lynda K.
Lynda K.
Moundsville, WV

I've really been watching a lot of criminal minds, So I I don't have much to say about this
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?