Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Just can't get enough! It's so addictive! Who doesn't love to binge watch law and order!?!
Mikayla L.
Mikayla L.
Sept. 21, 2016, 9:17 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love trying to figure out the cases in each episode. I can't wait for the newest season!
Patsy S.
Patsy S.
Crime, drama and thriller is what this show has to offer. I love it and I'm always hooked.
belinda c.
belinda c.
Fontana, CA
Love this show...and they always have it on so i get to watch new episodes and old one too
Destiny W.
Destiny W.
Hamilton, OH
I have a strange love for watching law and order Svu. It's so interesting and captivating!
Mel A.
Mel A.
San Diego, CA
I love detective shows, my sister an eye would spend some weekends watching it on netflix.
Love this show and all the cases they show! Very entertaining and cannot stay away from it
Lizzy H.
Lizzy H.
Riveting show, with a more real element of storytelling than most crime drama's can boast.
Jenifer M.
Jenifer M.
New Bloomfld, MO
Oct. 5, 2016, 5:10 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I watch this show every Wednesday night. I am definitely addicted. Keeps you on your toes!
erika m.
erika m.
I'm a criminal lawyer so thus it's an making show to see how the legal. Processed can work
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?