Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Blanca V.
Blanca V.
Phoenix, AZ

I'm a big fan of all these types of shows. The stories are very intriguing and some intense.
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
Bakersfield, CA

SVU has been around forever and I hope it stays around. It's so dramatic and I just love it!
fazeela c.
fazeela c.

Absolutely great superb television show. I love to watch this on my spare time!#bestshowever
Lori D.
Lori D.
Palmyra, NY

very real writing and believable story lines. wouldn't miss it and watch reruns all the time
Dialy M.
Dialy M.

LOVE THIS SHOW !!! , it feels like I'm actually within the episodes helping the characters !
Cocco J.
Cocco J.

Best tv show to binge watch when you're at home, sick, avoiding work, or just want to relax.
Jenna J.
Jenna J.
Allegan, MI

Great show and definitely keeps you on the edge of your seat. Great script and great acting.
Kristina B.
Kristina B.
Temecula , Ca

This show is a great drama TV show . It can be suspenseful but I enjoy detective type shows
Liz F.
Liz F.
Roswell, NM

Very interesting. Keeps you focused on the storyline. Great to binge watch on the weekends.
Angelika H.
Angelika H.
Middletown, NY

I can binge watch this everyday of my life it never gets old it's always fresh and exciting
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?