Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Gloria A.
Gloria A.
Santa Ana , Ca

Best one ever! I love watching it on the weekends and I keep up on the episodes when I can.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Hanceville, AL

love this show! keeps you on the edge of your seat. love the theme song and all the episode
Daniela M.
Daniela M.

This is so interesting... You have to see it, if you are a law's student you can't miss it.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Gardners, PA

One of my all time favorite shows. Some crazy plot twists with characters you grow to love.
Kristina B.
Kristina B.
Temecula , Ca

This show is a great drama TV show . It can be suspenseful but I enjoy detective type shows
Cynthia L.
Cynthia L.
Albuquerque, NM

My all time favorite. Seems so realistic, interesting since I like crime and social scenes.
Shawn B.
Shawn B.

This is one of the best TV series about cops etc ... I love the new episodes and the reruns
Estephanie O.
Estephanie O.

One of my all time favorite!!!! I can come home from work sit back and what a whole season.
Alejandra L.
Alejandra L.
Long Beach, CA

This was all my roommate and I watched during exam times. You can't just watch one episode.
MYRA P.
MYRA P.

I can watch this show 24/7. It is always a nail biter. Every season gets better and better.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now