Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Sharii L.
Sharii L.
Queens Village, NY

This show is just absolutely amazing! The actors especially Olivia just makes the whole series alive!
Nichole L.
Nichole L.

I love watching this with a nice glass of wine. I think some episodes need to be a little changed up.
Miral K.
Miral K.
Brooklyn, NY

My all time favorite show. I love the characters and the episodes. You stay interested no matter what
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Orlando, FL

I love how they use current topics in some episodes. Story line, cast all of it keeps me coming back!
Jaclyn L.
Jaclyn L.
Baton Rouge, LA

I've been a fan since the beginning and haven't missed an episode yet! Can't wait for the new season!
Athena S.
Athena S.
Bellevue, NE

LOVE svu!! i have watched every episode!! it is my favorite show. wish they would make more episodes!
Leisa W.
Leisa W.
Knoxville, TN

I find Law and Order to be fascinating television. The stories are current, fast paced and thrilling.
Denitra L.
Denitra L.
Indianapolis, IN

This show is one of my favorite shows I even watch the re runs when I Am able to catch on my off days
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Cape Coral, FL

Ive seen every episode!!! And already love the new season!!! One of my all time favorite shows!!!!!!!
Haley  T.
Haley T.

SVU is an awesome show. If you're into binge watching a series, this is definitely a series to start!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now