Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Paige S.
Paige S.
Waterville, OH
Law & Order SVU is incredible ! I absolutely love this show and have watched it for years.
Kennedy W.
Kennedy W.
Morgantown, WV
I love this show. It shows you how people can really be. They have some really good actors
jessica b.
jessica b.
Vance, AL
I have pretty much seen every episode and I like all of them. It is on TV all of the time.
Jackie W.
Jackie W.
Love watching law and order , i would not say it's my favorite but it's still fun to watch
Phaedrea W.
Phaedrea W.
Holly Springs, NC
I can watch many episodes of Law and Order back to back. I just enjoy this show that much.
Breanna B.
Breanna B.
Satsuma, AL
Don't know what else to say other than this is the best TV show ever! love Olivia so much!
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Greenfield, CA
Good show to watch when you are looking for a new show to get hooked on . Worth the click.
Brooke P.
Brooke P.
This is my die hard favorite. Twists and turns, a look into the criminal justice system!!!
Carina S.
Carina S.
This show never gets old. Miss some of the old characters but the show is still very good.
Abby V.
Abby V.
Wallkill, NY
I love this show! i totally binge watch this! always keeping me on my toes. very good show
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?