Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Sarah Y.
Sarah Y.
Columbus, OH

Love this show and cant wait for it to come back on. Because of this show i signed my first petition.
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.

Olivia Benson is the queen. Bring back Elliot. I binge watch this all. The. Time. Lots of one liners.
Regina T.
Regina T.
Fort Myers, FL

I love this show, especially the actors. I am a die hard fan. I watch this show every chance I get!!!
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Katy, TX

Awesome show watch it with my husband even repeat shows just good riveting episodes keeps us watching
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.

One of my favorite shows! Always so realistic and full of drama and suspense , I miss elliot alot tho
Maddy C.
Maddy C.
Columbus, OH

One of my favorite shows! They graze on the topic of sexual assault without throwing it in your face.
Shantal J.
Shantal J.
Atlantic Bch, FL

This show is so addictive!!! They really seem like real life stories..lol. I love the mystery portion
Brittany H.
Brittany H.

I love this show. Watch it every week. Right now I'm playing catch up and can watch 3+ episodes a day
Cynthia B.
Cynthia B.
Brooklyn, NY

I've been watching this show now in and off for many many years. I love the classic older ones better
Gabby S.
Gabby S.
Jacksonville, NC

My favorite show to watch very interesting. Keeps you on your toes great that it's always on marathon
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now