Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Lizzy B.
Lizzy B.
Helendale, CA

This show is not for kids. It is pretty awesome thought so if you're an adult I say watch it
Carla V.
Carla V.
South Fulton, TN

I could watch this show all day long with out any problems. keeps me on my toes in suspense.
Anna B.
Anna B.

Great show. Deals with real life situations as well. This branch of the show is great to me.
Kailen B.
Kailen B.
Reese, MI

I love this show! The stories just pull you right in, you dint want to get up while it's on.
I love Law and Order SVU. One of my all time favorite shows. I could watch all day everyday.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.

I really love this show it watch the marathons everyday after school or whenever they air it
Beyoncé B.
Beyoncé B.
Roselle, NJ

Love watching law & order. Can honestly watch it all day long . It's a very interesting show
Maria N.
Maria N.

This is definitely an addictive show to watch. It's always interesting and very entertaining
Madison M.
Madison M.
W Portsmouth, OH

This show is so addicting! Once you watch one episode you're hooked and can't stop watching.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Dickinson, TX

Easily one of my favorite shows. Been watching for years and own quite a few of the seasons.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?