Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kate P.
Kate P.
Rillton, PA
One of my favorite shows. I don't watch the new episodes but I love to watch reruns on tv.
Karen I.
Karen I.
Russellville, AR
I have been watching this show practically since its first season. It is really addictive!
Idalis G.
Idalis G.
Providence, RI
Love it! People really need to watch this show. Understanding is knowing. It shows a lot .
Hanna S.
Hanna S.
Easley, SC
Absolutely one of my favorite shows! Drama and real-life scenarios make this one a keeper.
Gabriela V.
Gabriela V.
This show is so addicting. I like that the cases they portray are realistic and relatable.
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
My all time favorite show, upset bc Elliot isn't on there anymore but still love watching.
Kelli L.
Kelli L.
You can't beat the old episodes. Elliott Stabler is life! I still watch all of the reruns!
Keisha G.
Keisha G.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Love this show. It is so intriguing! I love how they find who the criminal is! Great show!
Mel A.
Mel A.
San Diego, CA
I love detective shows, my sister an eye would spend some weekends watching it on netflix.
Juliet R.
Juliet R.
Perris, CA
In love with this show. I've watched it since the beginning and hope they never cancel it.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?