Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Mayra M.
Mayra M.
My all time favorite!!! Could re watch this over and over watch on Netflix for all seasons
Berlyn J.
Berlyn J.
Definitely keeps you on the edge of your seat. Olivia Benson is amazing! I love this show!
Charla R.
Charla R.
Lexington, KY
Still worth while even after Elliot left. There is a reason it has lasted so many seasons.
amy s.
amy s.
I have been watching this show for years. I love when they do crossovers with other shows.
Tali B.
Tali B.
Jersey City, NJ
Action packed law show that allows you into the lives behind the scenes of law enforcement
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Lafayette, LA
Addictive! And there are soooo many episodes, I don't think its possible to watch them all!
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Norton, VA
Love this show. Always a great storyline and somehow always ties in to the current events.
April G.
April G.
I love watching this show because it is really close to what I will be doing in real life.
Kristi S.
Kristi S.
Knox, PA
Love this show. Wish benson and stabler would get together. I feel like it needs to happen
Kate P.
Kate P.
Rillton, PA
One of my favorite shows. I don't watch the new episodes but I love to watch reruns on tv.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?