Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.
Uniontown, OH

MY FAVORITE SHOW, A QUOTE FROM IT IS IN MY TWITTER BIO, CHECK IT OUT. BEST SHOW, SUSPENSEFUL
I love Law and Order SVU. One of my all time favorite shows. I could watch all day everyday.
Corey Z.
Corey Z.

FAVORITE SHOW OF ALL TIME!!! Have seen all 16 seasons every single episode. Benson is a BOSS
Blanca V.
Blanca V.
Phoenix, AZ

I'm a big fan of all these types of shows. The stories are very intriguing and some intense.
Katie Y.
Katie Y.
Refugio, TX

I LOVE THIS SHOW SO FREAKING MUCH I HAVE BEEN WATCHING THIS SHOW SIMCE FOREVER IT IS MY LIFE
Amanda G.
Amanda G.

I really love this show it watch the marathons everyday after school or whenever they air it
andrea l.
andrea l.

Good show I really like it. You should see it if you like all the things about murder... etc
Valeria M.
Valeria M.
San Bernardino, CA

Amazing series !!! Love all actors & actresses. Olivia Benson is such a strong amazing women
LeCritia T.
LeCritia T.
Paradise, TX

All time favorite law and order series! Loved the original cast but it keeps getting better!
Aaisha J.
Aaisha J.

Great thriller type show and consistent with amazing plots. Love Mariska as Detective Benson
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now