Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
Saugus, MA

One of my favorites. Miss some old characters but still great. Good acting scary situations.
Briana Q.
Briana Q.

Seen every episode in every season I absolutely love and will watch all over again ! Love it
samantha m.
samantha m.
Rogers, AR

I absolutely love these types of shows. They are always interesting and keep your attention.
tina d.
tina d.
Sarasota , Fl

FAVORITE SHOW OF ALL TIMES!!! I EVEN WATCH THE SAME EPISODES OVER AGAIN CAN NEVER GET ENOUGH
Jessica M.
Jessica M.

You can watch the episodes in any order and they are still engaging - very rare of a series.
Jaylene G.
Jaylene G.
S Ozone Park, NY

Love this show, have been watching law and order since I can remember, very very interesting
Brooke A N.
Brooke A N.
Bothell, WA

I enjoy watching this show. I ride public transportation so it's easy to watch this on Hulu.
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Indianapolis, IN

best show on tv, great action, drama, great acting by cast, too many favorite scenes to list
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.
Uniontown, OH

MY FAVORITE SHOW, A QUOTE FROM IT IS IN MY TWITTER BIO, CHECK IT OUT. BEST SHOW, SUSPENSEFUL
Rachel F.
Rachel F.

This show is my guilty pleasure! I have seen every episode and it just keeps getting better!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now