BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?10 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
kenesha m.
kenesha m.
San Antonio, TX
My favorite show!! There is never a dull moment when watching each week keeps you on the edge of your seat the entire time. Many of the characters are likable and the storylines are great. I love that the show is feature in NYC my hometown and often based on events happening currently.
Ernstead C.
Ernstead C.
West Palm Beach, FL
I've loved watching law and order since I was a child. I loved to watch them get into action and slove cases. I also felt that this TV show showed was not all fake and for entertainment. I always got excited when it came on. I loved to learned new things each time I tuned into the show
Guyenanh D.
Guyenanh D.
Oakdale, MN
Pop Culture Expert
Law & order: svu is my FAVORITE law & order series. The acting is good and the feel is consistent. It's always interesting and they always know how to grab your attention. Unlike the Miami one, svu is more authentic and less dramatic acting. You really connect to the characters in svu.
Lee W.
Lee W.
Bluff City, TN
This is my all time favorite show. I am a little upset that Stabler is no longer on the show but they still have a great cast. I also like Criminal Minds because it is the same kind of show. I don't have any favorite scenes as I love them all. Everyone should watch all of the episodes.
Erica K.
Erica K.
Alma, MI
This is a show that will really keep you on your toes. If you are the type of person who loves a good action and mystery show than this is the one for you. I actually prefer law and order SVU over the regular law and order because I believe this one provides more cutting edge material.
Taina L.
Taina L.
Brooklyn, NY
I wish I didn't have to write so much. This TV show is simply a classic. It is hard to watch but always catches my attention. I've known a few people on the show as well. Sometimes this show even wants to make me cry. I love the older episodes a lot. I don't watch the new ones as much.
Shayauna G.
Shayauna G.
Pop Culture Expert
This is absolutely a guilty pleasure show for me, I'll binge watch it like no tomorrow. It's very strong, can be very emotional, even touches on real events (with fake names of course) that people might not know about otherwise. It can be hard to watch sometimes but I feel it's needed.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Hamilton, IL
This has been one of my favorite shows for YEARS! I have watched every single episode! There are other shows that are similar to this, but I would say there is nothing quite like SVU. There is always such a good message in the episode, I will be so sad when they finally end the series.
Annie F.
Annie F.
West Chester, PA
Absolutely love this show, a definite must watch for anyone interested in cop shows. I definitely prefer this to any of the other law an orders. Olivia and Eliot are a power couple without the romance. No other show can make you feel empowered, sad and wanting more as much as this one.
Allyssa A.
Allyssa A.
This show is an emotional roller coaster! Some episodes are intense so if you are watching with toddlers/kids be warned. This show does have a strong female lead who does her best to clean up the streets with her fellow members of the SVU. This show is a classic everyone should watch!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?