Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Ciara G.
Ciara G.
Post Falls, ID
Great show! My family and I binge watch this like crazy! Acting is incredible! All seasons are on Netflix so don't waist your money buying all the seasons from the store. Every episode is different you never can predict it. Totally recommend to anyone looking for another show to watch.
kenesha m.
kenesha m.
San Antonio, TX
Sept. 25, 2016, 1:39 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
My favorite show!! There is never a dull moment when watching each week keeps you on the edge of your seat the entire time. Many of the characters are likable and the storylines are great. I love that the show is feature in NYC my hometown and often based on events happening currently.
Erica K.
Erica K.
Holland, MI
Oct. 1, 2016, 7:23 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This is a show that will really keep you on your toes. If you are the type of person who loves a good action and mystery show than this is the one for you. I actually prefer law and order SVU over the regular law and order because I believe this one provides more cutting edge material.
Jannkie M.
Jannkie M.
Saint Louis, MO
This is my all-time favorite show I've been watching it since the very beginning and I can't wait for season 18 to start I'm very excited with whatever is going to happen from what I can see on the internet they said to check with Elliot Stabler might come back I just can't wait to see
Guyenanh D.
Guyenanh D.
Oakdale, MN
Law & order: svu is my FAVORITE law & order series. The acting is good and the feel is consistent. It's always interesting and they always know how to grab your attention. Unlike the Miami one, svu is more authentic and less dramatic acting. You really connect to the characters in svu.
Payal P.
Payal P.
Flower Mound, TX
This is a great crime drama. I love the development of all of the characters as well. Its very long running so you get a chance to learn about all of the characters in a natural way. My favorite is Stabler for everything he has been through. If you like crime shows, this one is a MUST!
Alex M.
Alex M.
Me and my grandmother binge watch this show. In the living room, if the TV is on. SVU is usually the show its playing. We have watched so many in surprised there are still some we haven't seen! I recommend this to anyone who loves watching any kind of detective/criminal movies or shows
Lee W.
Lee W.
Bluff City, TN
This is my all time favorite show. I am a little upset that Stabler is no longer on the show but they still have a great cast. I also like Criminal Minds because it is the same kind of show. I don't have any favorite scenes as I love them all. Everyone should watch all of the episodes.
Lydia C.
Lydia C.
Kalamazoo, MI
Sept. 25, 2016, 3:24 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love this show with all of my heart. I've seen nearly every single eppisode and I wish that I could just hangout with them and be their friend. Mariska and Ice T are the best people on tv and hopefully will stay on tv for at least 9 more seasons. I'll accept resignation at 25 seasons
Allyssa A.
Allyssa A.
This show is an emotional roller coaster! Some episodes are intense so if you are watching with toddlers/kids be warned. This show does have a strong female lead who does her best to clean up the streets with her fellow members of the SVU. This show is a classic everyone should watch!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?