BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Allyssa A.
This show is an emotional roller coaster! Some episodes are intense so if you are watching with toddlers/kids be warned. This show does have a strong female lead who does her best to clean up the streets with her fellow members of the SVU. This show is a classic everyone should watch!
Lee W.
Bluff City, TN
This is my all time favorite show. I am a little upset that Stabler is no longer on the show but they still have a great cast. I also like Criminal Minds because it is the same kind of show. I don't have any favorite scenes as I love them all. Everyone should watch all of the episodes.
Sydney H.
This is a really good crime drama TV show its really good towatch when you are bored. This show has a lot of really good acting and the actors are really fit for there roles. I don't feel like there are other TV shows like this one. I would recommend watch if you are thirteen or older.
April H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I don't watch any other Law and Order series. Special victims unit is one of my favorite must watch weekly shows! Mariska Hartigay is what makes the show what it is. I think they've been through 16-17 seasons already so if that doesn't tell you something then I don't know what will.
Mai S.
I usually watch this when I can bored or when I am folding my clothes. My favorite scene is determining who is going to jail. This is a serious show and I got to say the actors do a good job. I highly recommend watching this show. It can teach you some few things about the real world.
Shayauna G.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This is absolutely a guilty pleasure show for me, I'll binge watch it like no tomorrow. It's very strong, can be very emotional, even touches on real events (with fake names of course) that people might not know about otherwise. It can be hard to watch sometimes but I feel it's needed.
Alyssa G.
This show has been one of my favorites since I was about twelve. The fact that they keep the show running this long is amazing to me because it never seems to have a bad episode. Every season is intense and original. I love this show and recommend it to anyone who is into thrillers.
Jessica N.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
For some reason this show never gets old! I'm a sucker for crime shows and this is definitely one of my all time favorites! I like it especially because sometimes the episodes connect with each other and you do get an extended storyline. This is unlike a lot of the other crime shows.
Loni P.
This show is an okay show. I am majoring in criminal justice so I tend to watch the okay actors they seem to have going on. My favorite scene ofcourse was when Olivia got away when she was about to get raped. I would say give it a chance and watch it once. You love it or hate it really
Angela K.
Manassas, VA
I love this show so much! It makes me feel like I'm at a real crime case with them. The stories are always different and keep me on my toes. I never know what to expect each episode. I also like how I'll think I'll know how the story will end but will sometimes have an amazing twist.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?