Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Breana C.
Breana C.
Columbia, SC

SVU's new series is definitely the best series that they've had in a while. They try to keep things still fresh and action packed in which I love. The episodes have ended with me on the edge of my seat. I always wish they would have a continuation of one episode and make it into two episodes.
Pat M.
Pat M.
Tulsa, OK

I have watched this show since the beginning. It is one of the best dramas on commercial TV. I believe that this show has changed how we talk about sexuality in this country. No one talked about consent much before this show. Now laws have changed and the show has changed with it.. Must watch
Martha I.
Martha I.
Columbia, Missouri

It fells like the show is so old for nowdays but it still cool to watch. I would recommend it for those that likes investigation and police related shows. It's good to watch on the TV because most of the episodes are not related so you don't have to follow the show to understand each episode.
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
New Castle, PA

This is not my favorite show, but it has opened to me to love the show Criminal Minds. Law and Order has always kept me on my toes and thinking. For sometime I wanted to go into the same field as the Law and Order: SVU people because they seemed to love their job and saving people from danger
Emily K.
Emily K.
Quincy, MA

One of the best TV shows out there. It's easy to pick up anywhere in the series and get into the show. No need to follow is perfect order, each episode is a new case that rarely hinges on the episode before it. The actors are better in the beginning of the series, but the new ones are decent.
Christina D.
Christina D.
Poca, WV

I am forced to watch Law and Order daily. My husband is a big fan of the show and we watch during the regular season and reruns. Overall Law and Order is a well written show with interesting characters that have a depth to their story. Sometimes the stories are a little goofy and seem forced.
Sabrina R.
Sabrina R.

Amazing show. It constantly has new and unique content. Good story line as a whole. Never gets boring, they always keep the viewer entertained and intrigued. The actors are fantastic . Law & Order: SVU always keeps their viewers at the edge of there seats. Definitely a show you need to watch.
Julia G.
Julia G.
Pittsburgh , PA

Olivia Benson is my hero! Honestly, without her, this show would not be able to go on. Additionally, I've always been a huge fan of crime TV shows, and Law and Order: SVU may be at the top of the list! The scripts aren't cringeworthy like some other shows, and some episodes are tear jerkers.
Alyssa D.
Alyssa D.
Newark , Ca

Such an addicting show. This show has been on the air for years, and there's a good reason for it ! The stories have the ability to keep you coming back for more. The character development is amazing, and there's never a dull episode. Be prepared to have your mind blown, and be stressed out.
Bailey W.
Bailey W.
Saint Petersburg, FL

This is my mom and I's FAVORITE SHOW -- EVER! Really puts you on the edge of your seat every episode. I have a big geeky crush on Stabler. Some episodes get very twisted and I live for that kind of stuff. Its basically cops fighting really obscure crimes with wacky outcomes. Love, love love.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now