Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Reading, Pennsylvania

One of my favorite shows of all time I love the drama and suspense it has. the actors are great and make the show what it is. it is similar to other "crime" shows like criminal minds or bones but does provide and different type of crime. it is a must watch when you need a show to watch!
Stacey A.
Stacey A.
Fargo, ND

Go to TV show. It always keeps my interest; the plot lines are compelling, the acting is top notch, and I love how it connects to real world issues. Unlike other shows, I never have to wonder about plot holes or bad acting. While I wouldn't watch it right before bed, I love this series.
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
Clifton Park, NY

This show is really the best! It is so full of thrill and of course some cute actors :). They have a few series that go along with Law and Order but I believe this is the first one. I don't think I have watched a show that I didn't like! It is just a awesome show and I highly recommend.
Jackie M.
Jackie M.
Garden City, KS

I'm only giving this a 4 star because I miss Stabler!!! He was one of my favorites of course. This is like the original crime and law show you know? And Olivia is amazzzzinnnnnggg. Her acting is always spot on. The issues are so real and usually in line with the current events. So good.
Alexis V.
Alexis V.

I've been watching this show for as long as I can remember and I still love it just as much as I did when I first started watching it. One of the few shows that has managed to stay interesting, engaging and relevant without taking away from the core essence of what makes the show great.
Tara P.
Tara P.
Congers, NY

My favorite days are ones where there are SVU marathons on tv. I can sit in front of the TV all day and get sucked into the emotional and suspenseful drama. Olivia and Stabler are a great team. I feel invested in the characters and enjoy watching the repeats as well as the new episodes.
Nayda B.
Nayda B.
El Paso, TX

I love Law & Order. I will watch all the Law & Order shows. I can spend the day watching re-runs! The actors are great, the story plot is always "at the edge of your seat" type of plot. I rejoice when I can figure out "who did it" before the end of the show. It is a definite must watch!
Pam R.
Pam R.
Metairie, LA

This show is addictive! I don't watch much TV, but when I do, I watch Law & Order: SVU marathons all day long. Not the greatest show in the world, but it's better than Judge Judy. Just saying. It's in the same category as Criminal Minds and NCIS. Would watch again. And again. And again.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Prt Washingtn, WI

Law and Order: SVU is a wonderful show. Its packed with action and has a ongoing story line between each episode that keeps you coming back for more. The actors fit right into the roles they are playing really well. If you love anything crime related, this is the show you need to watch.
Bianca B.
Bianca B.
Woodbury, NJ

The old classic. SVU is part of the original family of crime dramas. It's executive producer has been basing the show off real crimes for nearly a decade. I grew up watching SVU which focuses on child and sexual crimes and have definitely learned a lot from this consistent plot twister.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now