Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
mariana D.
mariana D.

I love this show. You never know what's gone happen next and it is not predictable at all. Great show!
Samantha  F.
Samantha F.

Who doesn't love a good crime show. always on your feet trying to guess who thr killer is until the end
Betsy B.
Betsy B.
Jackson, SC

I love watching crime shows. My husband is a police officer, so we always watch police shows together.
Mae G.
Mae G.
CAPITOLA

Great movie series. Lots of learnings and ractics. Made me prepare for anything. Great job! Well done.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Edinboro, PA

This show made me want to work with sexual offenders and help victims. I will forever love this show.
Maddy C.
Maddy C.
Columbus, OH

One of my favorite shows! They graze on the topic of sexual assault without throwing it in your face.
Sophony G.
Sophony G.

This is my favorite police series ever! Every time it comes on I het so excited. I love the characters
Athena S.
Athena S.
Bellevue, NE

LOVE svu!! i have watched every episode!! it is my favorite show. wish they would make more episodes!
Macy M.
Macy M.
Lecanto, FL

This has been a favorite show of mine since I was young! Absolutely a cliff hanger during commercials
Makenna  R.
Makenna R.
Chillicothe, OH

All time favorite show. I love how it captures real cases that happen everyday. Great acting as well.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now