Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Johnathon H.
Johnathon H.
Addicting. My girl and I watch the marathons cinstantly. When we start them, we can't stop.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
If you ever need a good drama show with a good plot line this is the show to watch for sure
april g.
april g.
Manchester, PA
Love the suspense and keeps you wondering. We sit down as a family and watch this together
Jackylinn Marie G.
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown, TX
Great show. I love it. Always has you thinking of who the murder is. so you stay watching.
Magali R.
Magali R.
Elk Grove, CA
Love this show, seriously interesting stories. We watch it regurarly new and old episodes!
Nancy H.
Nancy H.
Newport News, VA
My favorite Law & Order to watch. I've seen almost every episode and I've always loved it.
Devon H.
Devon H.
Erie, PA
Love love love this show I've been watching law and order since I learned how to read. Lol
Kayla O.
Kayla O.
Hymera, IN
My favorite crime show on TV lately!! I've watched every episode and can't ever look away!
Mabel A.
Mabel A.
Best show I love it it's entertaining and focuses a lot on real cases and real life issues
I like the actors and that's what made me start watching it. I like watching crime dramas.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?