Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Erick S.
Erick S.
San Pedro, CA

Greats show. Never get tired of it. Just wish the show hand a little more follow through with the cases
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.
Lavista, NE

Best show on TV!!! Love that it's available Hulu and Netflix for me to enjoy since I do not have cable
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Baraboo, WI

I'm addicted to this series. I love that each pesos is new and intense with the same under lying story
Destinee M.
Destinee M.
Los Angeles, CA

Every episode is different in it own way and I love wondering what's going to happen in the next show.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.

I have watched this show for YEARS and it never gets old! It is my absolute favorite show of all time!
Anntonelle J.
Anntonelle J.

bessst show ever, to me it shows about alot of real life tragedys and things that happen in this world
Wendy N.
Wendy N.

Best show ever I love it I can watch it all day everyday I always watch it and never get tired of it..
Trezur W.
Trezur W.

I love this show it is so good. My favorite character is Olivia Benson of course. I love the suspense.
Mel
Mel
Gainesville, FL

I'm obssessed wth this show. I can watch it any time and all the time. So much excitement and mystery.
julianny h.
julianny h.

I love this TV show
in general I like all detective series, this I like because they help abused women
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now