Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Anna B.
Anna B.

Great show. Deals with real life situations as well. This branch of the show is great to me.
Krystina A.
Krystina A.
Walnut Creek , Ca

My favvvvvv show on tv. I know lots of things aren't real on this show, but I still love it!
Cocco J.
Cocco J.

Best tv show to binge watch when you're at home, sick, avoiding work, or just want to relax.
Elsa P.
Elsa P.
Cicero, IL

Great show! The suspense is real in many episodes, but it doesn't not dissapoint, I promise!
Beyoncé B.
Beyoncé B.
Roselle, NJ

Love watching law & order. Can honestly watch it all day long . It's a very interesting show
elizabeth p.
elizabeth p.
Summit Hill, PA

Love love this show I watch it every week it is on. I like the suspense it gives off and the
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Laredo

I have love this show since as long as I can remember especially theme song my favorite show
I love watching this tv show, love everycase and its really entertain and lots of suspense!!
This show is so intriguing and I could get stuck watching it for hours! definitely recommend
Katie B.
Katie B.
Lawrence, NY

Life right there , all the season are amazing , has inspired me to go into the medical field
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now