Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Amanda G.
Amanda G.

I really love this show it watch the marathons everyday after school or whenever they air it
Kathy R.
Kathy R.
Ansonia, CT

This show is awesome, I've followed it for a few years and it just gets better every season.
Moody, TX

Kept e entertained for many years. Love the suspense and mystery. Still watch it to this day
Amber E.
Amber E.
Minneapolis, mn

I love this show. Although slightly unrealistic, I still really enjoy it. Mariska is awesome
Favorite show! Great actors. Scenes are close to reality. Well thought out and demonstrated.
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
Saugus, MA

One of my favorites. Miss some old characters but still great. Good acting scary situations.
Blanca V.
Blanca V.
Phoenix, AZ

I'm a big fan of all these types of shows. The stories are very intriguing and some intense.
Amber G.
Amber G.
Griffin, GA

I love this show so much. It has strong characters great plots and twists. Always on my toes
Jami S.
Jami S.
Ridley Park, PA

Love the intensity of the show. I love to see how the detectives piece together the evidence
Jessica M.

You can watch the episodes in any order and they are still engaging - very rare of a series.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now