Add a Photo

Photos (23)
S V.
S V.
Crandon, WI

Great show. I even watch reruns when I find them. Very real life show form today's headlines
Kailen B.
Kailen B.
Reese, MI

I love this show! The stories just pull you right in, you dint want to get up while it's on.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
El Mirage, AZ

Easily my favorite show on TV. My college roommate and I would watch it for hours and hours.
Brittany m.
Brittany m.
Palm Springs, CA

This is my favorite law and order svu of all time i could watch it all day it never gets old
Cassandra D.
Cassandra D.
Queens Vlg, NY

Love this show can not stop watching it. I watch the marathon every single time it comes on.
Jenna J.
Jenna J.
Allegan, MI

Great show and definitely keeps you on the edge of your seat. Great script and great acting.
Corey Z.
Corey Z.

FAVORITE SHOW OF ALL TIME!!! Have seen all 16 seasons every single episode. Benson is a BOSS
Lizzy B.
Lizzy B.
Helendale, CA

This show is not for kids. It is pretty awesome thought so if you're an adult I say watch it
Katie Y.
Katie Y.
Refugio, TX

I LOVE THIS SHOW SO FREAKING MUCH I HAVE BEEN WATCHING THIS SHOW SIMCE FOREVER IT IS MY LIFE
Lori D.
Lori D.
Palmyra, NY

very real writing and believable story lines. wouldn't miss it and watch reruns all the time
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now