Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Maggie C.
Maggie C.

My absolute favorite show. Mariska Hargitay steals the show every time. Every episode has you wondering
julianny h.
julianny h.

I love this TV show
in general I like all detective series, this I like because they help abused women
Geo K.
Geo K.

Let's do this... I could watch re-runs of ALL Law and Order SVU anytime and it's never a dull moment!!
Serena B.
Serena B.
Medford, OR

This show has me hooked! Love every episode, really good story lines! Watch a couple episodes a night!
mariana D.
mariana D.

I love this show. You never know what's gone happen next and it is not predictable at all. Great show!
Charlotte C.
Charlotte C.
Albuquerque, NM

A lot of good plots. The characters are amazing and always keep you wondering what's gonna happen next
Emily V.
Emily V.
Fair Lawn, NJ

I've seen every epesode multiple times and still not bored of it . Can't wait for next season to start
Betsy B.
Betsy B.
Jackson, SC

I love watching crime shows. My husband is a police officer, so we always watch police shows together.
Amy E.
Amy E.
East Syracuse, NY

My fav show ever! Can always depend on ginding eithet a new show on or a rerun from a previous series!
Dee S.
Dee S.
Katy, TX

One of my favorite TV shows. I watch the new shows and the reruns. Will continue to watch. Great show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now