Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
Whitsett, NC

Great show have watched it for years. The storylines get you all involved and in to the show
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Earlville

Have been watching this for years! I started watching since the original was first released!
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
El Mirage, AZ

Easily my favorite show on TV. My college roommate and I would watch it for hours and hours.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Lihue, HI

Always interesting. Makes you not wanna do anything "bad". Lol. Always a good show to watch.
Terina G.
Terina G.
Moses Lake, WA

All time favorite show I can wat h for hours,keeps you on your toes an has real life issues.
elizabeth p.
elizabeth p.
Summit Hill, PA

Love love this show I watch it every week it is on. I like the suspense it gives off and the
Cassandra D.
Cassandra D.
Queens Vlg, NY

Love this show can not stop watching it. I watch the marathon every single time it comes on.
Keenya L.
Keenya L.
Baldwin, NY

Best show in the universe show not. For weak stomach story lines are sometimes gut wrenching
I have been watching law and order for years! The shows just keep getting better and better!
Nikita S.
Nikita S.
New York

Great show!!!! Always has a relevant story line to what is going on in the world currently .
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?