Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jada J.
Jada J.
Wilmington, DE
Love the show, it actually scares me sometimes because of the graphics but it's a good show
Ashley h.
Ashley h.
I hope this show goes on forever. Iv'e watched every episode, thanks to Netflix, I love it.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Moosup, CT
It's one of my favorite shows. Once a new episode is on Hulu, I am right there watching it.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Manteca, CA
This is a great hour long drama that always has marathons on. You can't go wrong with this.
Angelika H.
Angelika H.
Middletown, NY
I can binge watch this everyday of my life it never gets old it's always fresh and exciting
Shawn B.
Shawn B.
This is one of the best TV series about cops etc ... I love the new episodes and the reruns
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Audubon
There's a reason this show has been on for soooo long. Even in reruns it's hard to pass by.
Lori P.
Lori P.
New Bedford, MA
Love the show. Love the personal lives mixed with work. Love the cases. Olivia is the best.
shelly d.
shelly d.
Greensburg, KY
Have kept up with this show for many years. Love Benson and miss Stabler.They are the best.
Monique D.
Monique D.
Opelousas, LA
THE DEDICATED DETECTIVES. So in love with this show. Sad that elliot left but I still watch
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?