Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Leslie G.
Leslie G.
Altamonte Spg, FL

Great show. Especially late at night after a long day of work. I can watch reruns of this all day long
Maggie C.
Maggie C.

My absolute favorite show. Mariska Hargitay steals the show every time. Every episode has you wondering
Charlotte C.
Charlotte C.
Albuquerque, NM

A lot of good plots. The characters are amazing and always keep you wondering what's gonna happen next
julianny h.
julianny h.

I love this TV show
in general I like all detective series, this I like because they help abused women
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
North Hollywood, CA

Love watching law and order when I don't know what to do. Also always watch it with my grandma in law!
Geo K.
Geo K.

Let's do this... I could watch re-runs of ALL Law and Order SVU anytime and it's never a dull moment!!
DeJaa M.
DeJaa M.
South bend, Indiana

This is my favorite television show. It makes people aware of things that I feel are important issues.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.

Benson is my favorite. I was so angry when Elliot left but I think it's still a good show without him.
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.
Lavista, NE

Best show on TV!!! Love that it's available Hulu and Netflix for me to enjoy since I do not have cable
Latreasha D.
Latreasha D.

This one of my favorite shows. I can watch reruns over and over even if I've seen them multiple times.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now