Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Louanne T.
Louanne T.
Meriden, CT

Good show so close to the real thin it the best like your actually there the actors are great
mireya a.
mireya a.
Sn Bernrdno, CA

Suspense..thrill. drama. my favorite all time detective show .. I've watched every single one
magdalena c.
magdalena c.

Love this show is very interesting and entertaining I could see full episodes for a while day
rosabel p.
rosabel p.

Love crimes! I love shows like these i can see them everyday all day me & my spouse love them
Katie B.
Katie B.
Hazleton, PA

I love watching this show and the different cases the actors portray. They are very life like
Bri D.
Bri D.

This is probably the ONLY law and order show I like to watch bc it really grabs my attention.
Tanesha K.
Tanesha K.
Vallejo

I love mystery anshows and this always has me in my feet and the best show I will ever watch.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Stanford, KY

Super awesome show that keeps you guessing and is very suspenseful and keeps your mind racing
Daquina S.
Daquina S.
Augusta, GA

Absolutely love this show, benson is by far my favorite character I hope it continues to air
Megan R.
Megan R.
Mount Carmel, PA

My go to show, keeps you on your toes me and my boyfriend are constantly watching this show!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?