Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
breanna a.
breanna a.
Excellent show. I've seen every single episode of the first 12 seasons about 10 times each.
Gloria A.
Gloria A.
Santa Ana , Ca
Best one ever! I love watching it on the weekends and I keep up on the episodes when I can.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Sept. 27, 2016, 10:08 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Favorite show! Although I hate watching it before bed. Stabler will forever be my favorite!
Karen K.
Karen K.
Pound, VA
Never gets old. I sit and watch ALL of the reruns and enjoy them just as much. So awesome..
Lynda K.
Lynda K.
Moundsville, WV
Sept. 20, 2016, 10:09 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I've really been watching a lot of criminal minds, So I I don't have much to say about this
Holli D.
Holli D.
Mc Calla, AL
My favorite show, has great actors and realistic stories I love this and I bet you will too
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
This is so interesting... You have to see it, if you are a law's student you can't miss it.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Scottsville, VA
I love this show. I watch it every morning and somethings all day when I don't have to work
Heather R.
Heather R.
Morning Sun, IA
Love this show!! Always keeps me on edge and wondering what will happen next. Great actors!
Syd B.
Syd B.
This show is so true to what real victims and officers have to go too. And the court system
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?