Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Angie R.
Angie R.
Pompano Beach , FL

Best cop show hands down ! Every episode has you glued to the TV. Definitely a show to watch.
Lindsay E.
Lindsay E.
Gibsonburg, OH

I just absolutely love everything about it. From the actors, the story line and the suspense.
Katrina H.
Katrina H.
new bedford, MA

Watch this show all the time so realistic and interesting. One of my absolute favorite shows.
CVT/ Ligia R.
CVT/ Ligia R.

This programa is very Fantástic, the case are fenomenal, great loved series. súper recommend.
desmond g.
desmond g.
Atlanta, GA

I LOVE THIS SHOW.. SINCE THE BEGINNING UNTIL NOW THIS HAS AND WILL ALWAYS BE MY FAVORITE SHOW
Berenice R.
Berenice R.
San Ysidro, CA

Me gusta mucho esta serie, te das cuenta de lo que realmente pasan los policías en las calles
LeeEtta G.
LeeEtta G.
Cincinnati, OH

I know the words to more than half of the episodes. I cannot express my love for Law & Order!
Katelyn S.
Katelyn S.

One of my favorites. Never gets old!! My hubby watches it too! Can't wait for the new season!
Kimmi B.
Kimmi B.
Pittsburgh , Pa

Always a great show. Endless story line. Everyday there is a bee story already being written.
Zoe G.
Zoe G.
Mobile, AL

It's a very interesting show I like how are you listed it is and it's very enjoyable to watch
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?