Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Clinton Township, MI

One of my favorite shows, I watch everyday. Love Elliot and Olivia, they are definitely very relatable
Kendra N.
Kendra N.

This is a holy grail TV show! A great show to watch any time of the day and the marathons are perfect.
Anntonelle J.
Anntonelle J.

bessst show ever, to me it shows about alot of real life tragedys and things that happen in this world
Desirea G.
Desirea G.
Nipomo, CA

This show has a lot of mystery and action and compassion all at the same time. It's very entertaining.
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.

Law and order Suv has to be my favorite show to date!!!! Now if only they would bring back Stabler lol
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Romeoville, IL

The drama oh the drama. This is am amazing law and order spin off. Have watched it since I was a teen.
Angela G.
Angela G.
Lake Worth

It's been my favorite show since I could walk! Love the whole acting crew the all do such a great job!
Mel
Mel
Gainesville, FL

I'm obssessed wth this show. I can watch it any time and all the time. So much excitement and mystery.
Wendy H.
Wendy H.
Anaheim, CA

I am a due hard SVU! 17 season down & its just gets so much better! Nick Amaro was my favorite so far!
Shanyia C.
Shanyia C.
Darby, PA

Watching it now... this is my FAV!! I think I am both a cop and psychologist by way of this show. Haha
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now