Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Daquina S.
Daquina S.
Augusta, GA

Absolutely love this show, benson is by far my favorite character I hope it continues to air
Kylie B.
Kylie B.
Orlando, FL

I WANNA BE IN SPECIAL VICTIMS UNIT IT LOOKS SO COOL even 6 mins u turn around someones dying
Jenna J.
Jenna J.
Allegan, MI

Great show and definitely keeps you on the edge of your seat. Great script and great acting.
Brooke A N.
Brooke A N.
Bothell, WA

I enjoy watching this show. I ride public transportation so it's easy to watch this on Hulu.
Aaisha J.
Aaisha J.

Great thriller type show and consistent with amazing plots. Love Mariska as Detective Benson
Rachel F.
Rachel F.

This show is my guilty pleasure! I have seen every episode and it just keeps getting better!
Jami S.
Jami S.
Ridley Park, PA

Love the intensity of the show. I love to see how the detectives piece together the evidence
Lisa T.
Lisa T.

I love Law & Order SUV, but I like all of the Law & Order shows. But this one is my favorite
Lizzy B.
Lizzy B.
Helendale, CA

This show is not for kids. It is pretty awesome thought so if you're an adult I say watch it
Balbuena C.
Balbuena C.
Menomonie, WI

I love this show it shows reality and I feel like anybody who has been a victim gets Justice
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now