Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Ridgeland, MS

I've watched this show for years. I've seen just about every episode. I'm never disappointed.
Ariel T.
Ariel T.
Lexington, SC

Wonderful show. I just don't have the time to watch it as frequently as I did back in college
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Perryville, MO

Love the suspense the wonder great show special victims unit is awesome best law show to date
Gabie f.
Gabie f.

A very great show if you love crime scenes amd detectives. Its suspensful and great to watch.
Lorena G.
Lorena G.
Englewood, NJ

This show is great! it has so many twists and turns, this show makes my want to be in the fbi
Mariam C.
Mariam C.

Amazing show :)) very educationalb Season 17 just came out on netflix can't wait to watch it!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.

Drama. intense. great show. every episode keeps you hanging and wanting more. Absolutely love
Dana S.
Dana S.
Nanty Glo, PA

Exciting and gripping drama. The cast is fantastic and and I can't wait until the new season!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

I watch this show on occasion. I prefer criminal minds over this. It's somewhat entertaining.
Carla C.
Carla C.
Long Beach, CA

I like watching it i like watching mystery shows and this one really can get you thinking ...
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?