Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Kristell N.
Kristell N.

I love this show and enjoy watching it with my parents! I love the different stories the show captures
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Clinton Township, MI

One of my favorite shows, I watch everyday. Love Elliot and Olivia, they are definitely very relatable
Dana V.
Dana V.
Denver, CO

Great show one of my favorites. I have never missed an episode and I set my DVR every week to watch it
Angie G.
Angie G.
Daytona Beach, FL

Lol it's a show but I really love the show its so interesting and awesome . Need to watch it like now.
Love this show. It has crazy episodes . And crazy stuff going on. But love watching them over and over
Christina Y.
Christina Y.
Canton, OH

I cant change the cheek whenever this show is on. The stories are so crazy and the actors are so good.
Destinee M.
Destinee M.
Los Angeles, CA

Every episode is different in it own way and I love wondering what's going to happen in the next show.
Angela G.
Angela G.
Lake Worth

It's been my favorite show since I could walk! Love the whole acting crew the all do such a great job!
Betsy B.
Betsy B.
Jackson, SC

I love watching crime shows. My husband is a police officer, so we always watch police shows together.
Meghan  S.
Meghan S.
Fort Benning, GA

This show has been my addiction for a long time! I binge watch this show more than any! I love Elliot!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now