Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Misty P.
Misty P.
White, GA

I love this show since it started too. I even like to watch the reruns. It's a edge on your seat drama
Angie G.
Angie G.
Daytona Beach, FL

Lol it's a show but I really love the show its so interesting and awesome . Need to watch it like now.
Renee b.
Renee b.
Jackson, AL

Actually watching it now! There's nothing not to love. Drama, tension, etc. By far my favorite show :)
Diana M.
Diana M.
Albuquerque, NM

I love this shoe. I have a major un criminology and I get real into these episodes. SVU us my favorite
Maggie C.
Maggie C.

My absolute favorite show. Mariska Hargitay steals the show every time. Every episode has you wondering
Jamie R.
Jamie R.
Columbus, GA

A good show and always keeps you on your toes. You never know how it's going to end u til the very end
mariana D.
mariana D.

I love this show. You never know what's gone happen next and it is not predictable at all. Great show!
Heather H.
Heather H.
Edgerton, KS

One of the best shows on tv to date! Always keeps you on the edge of your seat! Definitely recommend!!
Lacy H.
Lacy H.
Benton, AR

I can't believe this show is ending! I've watched this for years I've probably seen every episodes 5x!
Angela G.
Angela G.
Lake Worth

It's been my favorite show since I could walk! Love the whole acting crew the all do such a great job!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now