Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kassandra B.
Kassandra B.
Hazard, KY

I was raped when I was younger. Which is why this is my favorite show. I love seeing justice.
Bri D.
Bri D.

This is probably the ONLY law and order show I like to watch bc it really grabs my attention.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Wilmington, DE

One of my favorite shows I have been watching since season one I have never missed an episode
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Charlestown, NH

I have watched this show for a long time. I love the characters and the stories are riveting.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Hazleton, PA

I love watching this show and the different cases the actors portray. They are very life like
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.

Who doesn't love this TV show. I love that it is on all the time. Great show. Great suspense.
Nicole O.
Nicole O.

Must watch. If you haven't seen a million episodes of this show yet, you must not have cable.
Miki S.
Miki S.

I love law and order svu my sister got me completely hooked on this show its beyond amazing.
Pamela C.
Pamela C.

MY FAVORITE SHOW EVER. I CAN WATCH THIS SHOW OVER AND OVER AGAIN IT WILL NEVER GET OLD TO ME
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Indianapolis, IN

best show on tv, great action, drama, great acting by cast, too many favorite scenes to list
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now