Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.

Who doesn't love this TV show. I love that it is on all the time. Great show. Great suspense.
desmond g.
desmond g.
Atlanta, GA

I LOVE THIS SHOW.. SINCE THE BEGINNING UNTIL NOW THIS HAS AND WILL ALWAYS BE MY FAVORITE SHOW
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Charlestown, NH

I have watched this show for a long time. I love the characters and the stories are riveting.
Ezzre L.
Ezzre L.
Memphis, TN

I love this show.it comes on everyday when. I come home from school ready for me to watch it.
Yvette M.
Yvette M.

I love law and order. My husband and myself can beige watch it and not feel bad about it! Lol
Carla C.
Carla C.
Long Beach, CA

I like watching it i like watching mystery shows and this one really can get you thinking ...
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Ridgeland, MS

I've watched this show for years. I've seen just about every episode. I'm never disappointed.
Ariel T.
Ariel T.
Lexington, SC

Wonderful show. I just don't have the time to watch it as frequently as I did back in college
MaryJo W.
MaryJo W.
S Charleston, WV

My favorite show no matter how many times I've seen a episode. I love it. Perfect crime show.
jessica l.
jessica l.

I've binge watched this show quite a few times as well. It's definitely on my favorites list.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?