Add a Photo

Photos (23)
sofi b.
sofi b.
Norman, OK

I have already watched every episode, but I continue to watch reruns because I love this show so much!!
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Lancaster, CA

Best show I have seen there is so many seasons but I promise you will not be let down if you watch them
omaima t.
omaima t.
bolzano

one of my favorite programs ever i love the stories, actors and actoresses . i watched all the episodes
Rachell R.
Rachell R.
El Paso, TX

I love the show.. I love the characters.. amazing actors and It keeps suprizing me with every episode!!
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Louisville, KY

I have literally seen every single episode and can't stop watching. One of my all-time favorite shows!
Ashley L.
Ashley L.

This show is not for the faint of heart. It's very deep and can be traumatic. But it's very addicting!
Angela G.
Angela G.
Lake Worth

It's been my favorite show since I could walk! Love the whole acting crew the all do such a great job!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Banning, CA

Love this show. Been watching for about 17 years now and thru all the changes its still a fav of mine!
Meghan  S.
Meghan S.
Fort Benning, GA

This show has been my addiction for a long time! I binge watch this show more than any! I love Elliot!
Lacy H.
Lacy H.
Benton, AR

I can't believe this show is ending! I've watched this for years I've probably seen every episodes 5x!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now