Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Wilmington, DE

One of my favorite shows I have been watching since season one I have never missed an episode
Alexis M.
Alexis M.

I have loved this show for years; however, the past few seasons have not met my expectations.
Nicole O.
Nicole O.

Must watch. If you haven't seen a million episodes of this show yet, you must not have cable.
Lillian H.
Lillian H.

Always up to date on current events. Love the characters. They each play there roll on point.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
perris, CA

Can't stop watching!! I'm so addicted to the show!! I've been watching reruns for a week now!
Atlanta, GA

Very addicting show that I could literally watch all day. I feel like I've seen every episode
Jessica H.

Drama. intense. great show. every episode keeps you hanging and wanting more. Absolutely love
Jacky D.
Jacky D.
Happy Valley , OR

Still one of the best shows I've ever watched. There's never been an episode I didn't like :)
Kassandra B.
Kassandra B.
Hazard, KY

I was raped when I was younger. Which is why this is my favorite show. I love seeing justice.
Tanesha K.
Tanesha K.
Vallejo

I love mystery anshows and this always has me in my feet and the best show I will ever watch.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?