Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Wilmington, DE

One of my favorite shows I have been watching since season one I have never missed an episode
Tanesha K.
Tanesha K.
Vallejo

I love mystery anshows and this always has me in my feet and the best show I will ever watch.
LeeEtta G.
LeeEtta G.
Cincinnati, OH

I know the words to more than half of the episodes. I cannot express my love for Law & Order!
Jacky D.
Jacky D.
Happy Valley , OR

Still one of the best shows I've ever watched. There's never been an episode I didn't like :)
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
San Antonio, TX

One of the best TV series of all time. I love how sucked in you get on each and every episode
Katrina H.
Katrina H.
new bedford, MA

Watch this show all the time so realistic and interesting. One of my absolute favorite shows.
MaryJo W.
MaryJo W.
S Charleston, WV

My favorite show no matter how many times I've seen a episode. I love it. Perfect crime show.
cindy d.
cindy d.
Clanton, AL

I love this show. I still watch it, even reruns. Its my favorite of the different sub-series.
Kimberly V.
Kimberly V.
Toms River, NJ

Watch l&o every night. It helps me relax after a long day. Olivia and stabler are my favorite
Alexis M.
Alexis M.

I have loved this show for years; however, the past few seasons have not met my expectations.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now