Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Terina G.
Terina G.
Moses Lake, WA
All time favorite show I can wat h for hours,keeps you on your toes an has real life issues.
Amanni E.
Amanni E.
Cincinnati, OH
This is my favorite show ever. I think I watch it everyday reruns and all it never gets old.
Maria N.
Maria N.
This is definitely an addictive show to watch. It's always interesting and very entertaining
Anna B.
Anna B.
Oct. 8, 2016, 3:43 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Great show. Deals with real life situations as well. This branch of the show is great to me.
I love Law and Order SVU. One of my all time favorite shows. I could watch all day everyday.
Madison M.
Madison M.
W Portsmouth, OH
This show is so addicting! Once you watch one episode you're hooked and can't stop watching.
Lizzy B.
Lizzy B.
Helendale, CA
This show is not for kids. It is pretty awesome thought so if you're an adult I say watch it
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Dickinson, TX
Oct. 10, 2016, 9:52 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Easily one of my favorite shows. Been watching for years and own quite a few of the seasons.
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
Jber, AK
SVU has been around forever and I hope it stays around. It's so dramatic and I just love it!
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Jan. 24, 2017, 5:37 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I really love this show it watch the marathons everyday after school or whenever they air it
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?