Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Alma R.
Alma R.
New Rochelle, NY

This is such a great show. So much drama, so intriguing. Every time I watch this, I lose track of time.
Praneeta L.
Praneeta L.
Edmonton, Alberta

Great show, I love murder mystery etc so I enjoy watching the is show. Thrilling show with great actors
Lashanice J.
Lashanice J.
Longview, TX

I love this show. Elliott is my fav and if he's not in the episode then I turn the TV to something else
Luana G.
Luana G.
Herndon, VA

One of the best serie that I ever have watched. I start watch in my country Brazil, and I keeping watch
One of my favorite shows on TV i watch almost every day after work get me in my zone great show love it
Karla C.
Karla C.
Bellflower, CA

One of my favorite shows, it is very entertaining and depicts real life issues and how they are handled
Carmella L.
Carmella L.

My favorite of all law and order. The characters are real and alive. I like that they use real stories.
hanna h.
hanna h.
Greensboro, NC

This show always has something new and suspenseful. I'm always so hooked when watching it. It's so good
Farrah S.
Farrah S.
Billings, MT

I watch this almost every night before I go to sleep. I love trying to figure out who did what and why.
sofi b.
sofi b.
Norman, OK

I have already watched every episode, but I continue to watch reruns because I love this show so much!!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now