Add a Photo

Photos (23)
desmond g.
desmond g.
Atlanta, GA

I LOVE THIS SHOW.. SINCE THE BEGINNING UNTIL NOW THIS HAS AND WILL ALWAYS BE MY FAVORITE SHOW
CLARA K.
CLARA K.

AlwYs good. Great actors..realistic...fast moving..not boring. Can't miss it...hubby likes it
Paradise L.
Paradise L.
Yuba City, CA

Great show. Not especially realistic, but rather entertaining. It always catches my attention
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

I watch this show on occasion. I prefer criminal minds over this. It's somewhat entertaining.
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
Pittston, PA

I love this show but since they got rid of most of the good actors I'm not going to watch it.
Wenona T.
Wenona T.
Murray, KY

Law and Order never gets old. I usually watch on USA when I'm not working i watch with my son.
Angie R.
Angie R.
Pompano Beach , FL

Best cop show hands down ! Every episode has you glued to the TV. Definitely a show to watch.
Cristina C.
Cristina C.
Detroit, MI

Best show everrrrr. I've been watching it since it came out and i still watch it to this day.
Gabie f.
Gabie f.

A very great show if you love crime scenes amd detectives. Its suspensful and great to watch.
MaryJo W.
MaryJo W.
S Charleston, WV

My favorite show no matter how many times I've seen a episode. I love it. Perfect crime show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now