Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Payal P.
Payal P.
Flower Mound, TX
This is a great crime drama. I love the development of all of the characters as well. Its very long running so you get a chance to learn about all of the characters in a natural way. My favorite is Stabler for everything he has been through. If you like crime shows, this one is a MUST!
Yvonne S.
Yvonne S.
Andalusia, AL
One of the best long-time-running Crime, Law and Drama TV shows out there. I love crime and Law series and it is similar to Criminal Minds mixed with Suits. I love Mariska Hargitay in this and she is basically the front of this whole show. Yes, I would love to recommend this to anyone!
Lee W.
Lee W.
Bluff City, TN
This is my all time favorite show. I am a little upset that Stabler is no longer on the show but they still have a great cast. I also like Criminal Minds because it is the same kind of show. I don't have any favorite scenes as I love them all. Everyone should watch all of the episodes.
Karastine G.
Karastine G.
Wheeling, IL
This show is great and has a lot of feeling to it. I love the characters and their acting is very good. Especially, with every episode being different. Not at all similar to other series is unique in a GREAT way. Of course it is a must watch. It's awesome that they have like 14 seasons
Taina L.
Taina L.
Brooklyn, NY
I wish I didn't have to write so much. This TV show is simply a classic. It is hard to watch but always catches my attention. I've known a few people on the show as well. Sometimes this show even wants to make me cry. I love the older episodes a lot. I don't watch the new ones as much.
Jannkie M.
Jannkie M.
Saint Louis, MO
This is my all-time favorite show I've been watching it since the very beginning and I can't wait for season 18 to start I'm very excited with whatever is going to happen from what I can see on the internet they said to check with Elliot Stabler might come back I just can't wait to see
kenesha m.
kenesha m.
San Antonio, TX
Sept. 25, 2016, 1:39 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
My favorite show!! There is never a dull moment when watching each week keeps you on the edge of your seat the entire time. Many of the characters are likable and the storylines are great. I love that the show is feature in NYC my hometown and often based on events happening currently.
Lydia C.
Lydia C.
Kalamazoo, MI
Sept. 25, 2016, 3:24 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love this show with all of my heart. I've seen nearly every single eppisode and I wish that I could just hangout with them and be their friend. Mariska and Ice T are the best people on tv and hopefully will stay on tv for at least 9 more seasons. I'll accept resignation at 25 seasons
Sydney H.
Sydney H.
This is a really good crime drama TV show its really good towatch when you are bored. This show has a lot of really good acting and the actors are really fit for there roles. I don't feel like there are other TV shows like this one. I would recommend watch if you are thirteen or older.
Shayauna G.
Shayauna G.
This is absolutely a guilty pleasure show for me, I'll binge watch it like no tomorrow. It's very strong, can be very emotional, even touches on real events (with fake names of course) that people might not know about otherwise. It can be hard to watch sometimes but I feel it's needed.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?