Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Emily G.
Emily G.

This show has been around for a very long time. Olivia Benson has a part of all of our hearts. I'm a big fan of Chicago PD and they do episodes together which I love. This show definitely pulls at your heart strings and they've gotten rid of a few of my favorites. But, I'm a devoted fan.
Selena V.
Selena V.
Woodlake, CA

I seriously have watched all 385 episodes of SVU. This has really become one of my favorites show, But i hate how they always have those endings where they don't tell you wants going to happen after. I really hope that they keep making more . i would really recommend this show to everyone
Maria S.
Maria S.
Newhall, CA

Hand down my fav show of all time i got hooked thru netflix i cant waut for the next season to come out. Love this show after CSI was terminated but this is my fav show now its intense but great. I watch all the season on netflix current watching criminal minds but love law and order svu
Kaylie C.
Kaylie C.
Monmouth, OR

I'm in love with this show. I've been watching it for forever, and I always love listening to them debate everything and how over the top the scenes in the court are. The music at the beginning is perfect, and I'd consider it a must watch. The acting is always on point with every episode
Andrea M.
Andrea M.

This is a great show. Most of my family loves to watch this. Its a edge of your seat kind of show. Takes things from headlines and makes shows about them. Great Actors and actresses . Can't wait for the new season to start. I love that show. Would highly recommend it to everyone I know..
Erika O.
Erika O.
San Marcos, TX

This is my "Lazy Sunday" success story. All I need is a tub of ice cream, pajamas, and a light blanket and I'm set. I'll probably binge on back to back to back episodes during the marathon and then netflix the rest if I'm really feeling the SVU train that day. Fav Law & Order branch ever.
Jasmyn J.
Jasmyn J.
San Diego, CA

I love a good crime show series. This was introduced to me by my mom (of course) she LOVES this show and I have grown to love it as well. It just gives a little sneak peak into the justice system, as well as gives a pretty great story line. The show also doesn't do too many plot repeats.
Misty R.
Misty R.

I love, love, love this show. It usually has a great story line and you are able to the conflict when a character knows what they would like to do but are bound by the law. I have worried every time a character left and was replaced if it would ruin the show, but the show is still great!
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
Clifton Park, NY

This show is really the best! It is so full of thrill and of course some cute actors :). They have a few series that go along with Law and Order but I believe this is the first one. I don't think I have watched a show that I didn't like! It is just a awesome show and I highly recommend.
Nayda B.
Nayda B.
El Paso, TX

I love Law & Order. I will watch all the Law & Order shows. I can spend the day watching re-runs! The actors are great, the story plot is always "at the edge of your seat" type of plot. I rejoice when I can figure out "who did it" before the end of the show. It is a definite must watch!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now