Add a Photo

Photos (23)
emily p.
emily p.
Pittsburgh, PA

law and order svu is one of the greatest shows ever made. if you have ever watched this show you know for a fact that that harmeless watching instantly became binge watching. As the scenes pass by they get more and more interesting till your at the edge of your seat and then, bam cliff hanger
Teresa L.
Teresa L.
West Jordan, UT

An amazing show with lots of drama! This show is not for kids, not really for anyone under say 16, due to the nature of the cases they handle. I love how passionate each detective is and how they are always able to find a solution even if it means they have to work with an unexpected partner.
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
New Castle, PA

This is not my favorite show, but it has opened to me to love the show Criminal Minds. Law and Order has always kept me on my toes and thinking. For sometime I wanted to go into the same field as the Law and Order: SVU people because they seemed to love their job and saving people from danger
Emily K.
Emily K.
Quincy, MA

One of the best TV shows out there. It's easy to pick up anywhere in the series and get into the show. No need to follow is perfect order, each episode is a new case that rarely hinges on the episode before it. The actors are better in the beginning of the series, but the new ones are decent.
Yisel L.
Yisel L.

ive seen every episode from the very first episode up to the current episodes, and (In my opinion) it is an amazing show that shows scenarios from many different possibilities that could happen to just about anyone, it shows the real dangers of the life we live in today. Amazing show to view.
Jada O.
Jada O.
Carrollton, GA

I do not watch Law and Order: SVU like i used to however when I did watch it I loved it. It i not like other shows such as criminal minds or CSI Miami. I feel that it is better than those other shows. I could not possibly choose a favorite episode because I love them all. Watch it you guys !!
Gabriela N.
Gabriela N.
SUITE 100, DORAL FL

Mariska Hargitay is a great leader actress she gives her all in everything that she does. Thank for all the seasons that you kept my favorite show on. I've been watching Law & Order Special Victims Unit from the beginning and my children are watching it as well. Please never let the show end.
Always the tradition to keep when watching Law & Order is guessing who the culprit is and how they Benson is going to get through this one. Great cast and topical issues that surround our current judicial system and law force. I recommend watching for the issues, the suspense, and the action.
Lizzi E.
Lizzi E.
Guatemala

AMO CON LOCURA Y PASIÓN Esta serie, es super genial, lo malo es que en algunos casos pues ya no ponen que paso, o si no se resolvieron solo termina el episodio pero es buenísima, amo el papel de Olivia, me gusta mucho su actuación al igual que el de los otros personajes. los casos muy buenos.
Mary G.
Mary G.

What can I say about one on SVU this is a great show I have been watching for the last 17 years I have teenagers that watch the show now they have gone back and watched the last 17 years on Hulu and Netflixif there was more than five stars I would definitely get the show at 10,000 star rating
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now