BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
K W.
London, KY
Despite what the show entails, it sheds light on some of the most pressing issues that we face today. They have wonderful actors on the show, all for that girl power Olivia B! Mariska Hargitay is just amazing every time I see her. I would recommend if to those that like this particular genre.
Heather L.
Washington, DC
Though Law and Order tends to recycle similar themes (which is inevitable with the content of the show), they find a way to keep each episode interesting and the acting is phenomenal. Even the guest stars and temporary actors are chosen very carefully, and it is always an entertaining watch.
Victoria P.
Jacksonville, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Great show! Mariska Hargitay is my favorite actress in the show ! This show focuses on sexual related crimes such as rape,assault,and trama etc. This show has a very "real vibe". I highly recommend watching ! its always interesting and the stories never repeat themselves !Always interesting!
Miranda H.
Spokane Vly, WA
I love Law & Order: SVU and the way they always tackle real life issues with the story lines. The cast is absolutely phenomenal and features many strong women. The only thing I don't like about the show is that because of it's negative and sometimes frightening topics, I can only handle it in small amounts.
Suze K.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is my FAVORITE show... sometimes I skip gym just to watch the marathon b/c I love this show! I'm so sad that Stabler is gone, but I'm liking the dynamic of the current seasons after him. I absolutely love the stories, as horrific and sad as they are b/c they prepare me for the real world.
Misty R.
I love, love, love this show. It usually has a great story line and you are able to the conflict when a character knows what they would like to do but are bound by the law. I have worried every time a character left and was replaced if it would ruin the show, but the show is still great!
Kaleigh G.
Winston Salem, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Olivia is my hero! She is an inspiring character with a powerful personality. Ill be the 1st to admit that the stories can sometime get really deep , but these things can and sometime do happen and I like to think that there is someone out there like Olivia getting the job handled correctly.
Lara P.
Chesnee, SC
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I watch Law & Order SVU all of the time, even the old episodes. I love all of the actors in that show. They all do an awesome job. I have too many choices to pick a favorite scene. No other show has compared to this show. It has been on for a long time. I would recommend watching it.
Jillian V.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love this show! I usually start off watching it, thinking that I will just watch a few minutes. But I end up getting sucked into the dramatic plots and twists and turns. Mariska Hargitay is such a talented actress, and her performances in this show are something you have to watch.
Gabriela N.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Mariska Hargitay is a great leader actress she gives her all in everything that she does. Thank for all the seasons that you kept my favorite show on. I've been watching Law & Order Special Victims Unit from the beginning and my children are watching it as well. Please never let the show end.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?