Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Kannapolis, NC

Watch the reruns all the time when they are on. Its a good show. It makes you think. I've seen so many.
Karla C.
Karla C.
Bellflower, CA

One of my favorite shows, it is very entertaining and depicts real life issues and how they are handled
N K.
N K.
Lewistown, PA

I love this show, I binge watch it on Netflix and watch the new episodes on HULU. We do not have cable.
Elena H.
Elena H.

Love love love this show. Every episode in Netflix I have seen. Always a fun time treat hung old shows.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Lewes DE

I love law and order svu. One of my favorite soap operas. I never miss a season. I watch reruns as well
omaima t.
omaima t.
bolzano

one of my favorite programs ever i love the stories, actors and actoresses . i watched all the episodes
Jhoana D.
Jhoana D.

I've literally have watch every single episode. I can watch this show all day and it never gets boring.
Alma R.
Alma R.
New Rochelle, NY

This is such a great show. So much drama, so intriguing. Every time I watch this, I lose track of time.
Kaitlyn D.
Kaitlyn D.

This is my favorite show ever. I could watch it all day long. Once it comes on I can't stop watching it
Praneeta L.
Praneeta L.
Edmonton, Alberta

Great show, I love murder mystery etc so I enjoy watching the is show. Thrilling show with great actors
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now