Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kimmi B.
Kimmi B.
Pittsburgh , Pa

Always a great show. Endless story line. Everyday there is a bee story already being written.
Zoe G.
Zoe G.
Mobile, AL

It's a very interesting show I like how are you listed it is and it's very enjoyable to watch
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Atlanta, GA

Very addicting show that I could literally watch all day. I feel like I've seen every episode
Jordan B.
Jordan B.

This is my favorite show I love the characters I wish they would bring back detective stabler
desmond g.
desmond g.
Atlanta, GA

I LOVE THIS SHOW.. SINCE THE BEGINNING UNTIL NOW THIS HAS AND WILL ALWAYS BE MY FAVORITE SHOW
Vanida S.
Vanida S.
Jersey City, NJ

My husbands favorite show and I feel like it's always on tv, love the show! Never disappoints
cindy d.
cindy d.
Clanton, AL

I love this show. I still watch it, even reruns. Its my favorite of the different sub-series.
Bri D.
Bri D.

This is probably the ONLY law and order show I like to watch bc it really grabs my attention.
Alexis M.
Alexis M.

I have loved this show for years; however, the past few seasons have not met my expectations.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Metropolis, IL

Even after years and years, I'm still not bored! One of the best classics still going strong!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now