BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #6 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Jessica W.
My absolute favorite show! I love binge watching this show! I hope they continue with more seasons.
Amy B.
I am a law and order junkie. I love all things law and order and would never say a bad word against it. As a woman, this show touches you down deep inside. You connect with the detectives, the victims and sometimes the suspects. It's a really great representation of how sexual assault is so hard to prosecute and the fallout that it causes. I would recommend this to anyone who enjoys police dramas.
Rachael B.
Childersburg, AL
I watch this show all the time it will leave you on your seat all the time and the actors and actress and wonderful
Megan P.
Pop Culture Expert
I love this show!! I could watch it for hours, all the stories are very interesting. I also love all the characters, the actors do a very good job and make it realistic. I definitely recommend, every episode is amazing. this is definitely my favorite law & order!
Christina G.
Eutawville, SC
This is a great show that my mom and I enjoy watching together. I wouldn't advise anyone to watch this with small children (even though I watched it with my mom when I was really young). It keeps you on your toes and often the ending has a twist.
Madison M.
Morgantown , WV
This is the best Law and Order. They show real life cases and try thief best to always choose the good side. The show isn't over realistic though and there are also some bad endings. Overall a wonderful show that brings light to a lot of tough subjects.
Angelica C.
Lubbock, TX
Out of all the Law & Order series, this one is my ultimate favorite. I love the characters and tje relationships within the series. I like how they take similar events used in the real world and apply them to their episodes.
Priscilla A.
Homestead, FL
One of my favorite shows ! I love anything that involves solving crimes and all that good stuff this show it totally amazing and I would obviously recommend ! This TV series is amazing I can totally watch over and over again (:
Sherlytha K.
Rancho Cordova, CA
Great show love how they will take current news and the next week it is an episode. The actors are great and mesh well together
Kayani F.
West Palm Beach, FL
This has been one of my favorite shows for years. it really shows how a department comes together to help the community.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?