Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Marcy S.
Marcy S.
Moscow Mills, MO

The best show ever! I love that it has been on air for so long & doesn't have an end in sight!
Alysha H.
Alysha H.
Tecumseh, MI

Amazing show, great cast and plots in every single episode. Some very griping and suspenseful.
Christian W.
Christian W.
Pelion, SC

Love the suspense the show gives you. Also helps with everyday life situations. Amazing actors
Zenaida C.
Zenaida C.
Philadelphia, PA

I Watch the show all the time and can honestly say it doesn't lose the excitement or suspense.
Mary T.
Mary T.
Lewisburg , WV

I love this show especially the original cast! But it's still good! Everyone should watch this
Hannah B.
Hannah B.

Love Olivia and ger team. They always keep me on my toes. This show always gets me on Netflix
Alexis M.
Alexis M.

I have loved this show for years; however, the past few seasons have not met my expectations.
Zoe W.
Zoe W.
Tuscaloosa, AL

It's a great show once you start an episode you can't stop and you start binge watching it!!!
Paradise L.
Paradise L.
Yuba City, CA

Great show. Not especially realistic, but rather entertaining. It always catches my attention
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Metropolis, IL

Even after years and years, I'm still not bored! One of the best classics still going strong!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?