Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Kannapolis, NC

Watch the reruns all the time when they are on. Its a good show. It makes you think. I've seen so many.
Luz M.
Luz M.
Ozone Park, NY

I love this show I could watch the runs over and over again. I like old runs and the new ones else also
Jackie G.
Jackie G.
Burley, ID

Totally addicting. One of those sit down to watch one episode and hours later you're still watching it.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.

Love this show. Haven't watched it in awhile but I wouldn't mind picking up where I left off on netflix
Mel T.
Mel T.
Bixby, OK

Love love love this show !! I watch it all of the time, it's the best law and order out of all of them.
Farrah S.
Farrah S.
Billings, MT

I watch this almost every night before I go to sleep. I love trying to figure out who did what and why.
Aleasha W.
Aleasha W.
Springfield, IL

I love this show. It's a good way to learn what you can to to protect yourself from a physical assault.
christine p.
christine p.
Amityville, NY

Have been watching law and order for years. even the repeats i will re watch. it is my guilty pleasure.
Erika S.
Erika S.

The BEST show ever! I can't tell you how many times I binge watched this show. Olivia is my role model!
Elena H.
Elena H.

Love love love this show. Every episode in Netflix I have seen. Always a fun time treat hung old shows.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now