Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Bukky O.
Bukky O.

I am obsessed with this show. Love that you can get invested with the core characters eg Liz and Elliot
Luz M.
Luz M.
Ozone Park, NY

I love this show I could watch the runs over and over again. I like old runs and the new ones else also
Robin N.
Robin N.
San Antonio, TX

this show is just so interesting and they are usually pulled from real life issues which is interesting
Kimie E.
Kimie E.
Spanish Fork

My favorite "can't find any thing to watch" go to's. I can re-watch past episodes and still enjoy them.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Harrison, NJ

I watch this daily I love this show it is my favorite show, I honestly could watch this show every day.
christine p.
christine p.
Amityville, NY

Have been watching law and order for years. even the repeats i will re watch. it is my guilty pleasure.
Shannon G.
Shannon G.
Fulton, NY

Love law and order very good show, keeps you interested and wanting to watch more. Well worth watching.
Shahad A.
Shahad A.
Sarasota, FL

I'm in love with this TV show , I learned many many things about life , murder and how to find evedince
Jackie G.
Jackie G.
Burley, ID

Totally addicting. One of those sit down to watch one episode and hours later you're still watching it.
Erin M.
Erin M.
Toronto , Ontario

This show has changed so much over the years but some how you always tune in and are never disappointed
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now