Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Monica B.
Monica B.
Alice, TX

Real life show. things that could actually happen in an everday setting. Yes i would recommend
Celinez C.
Celinez C.
North Bergen

I have been watching the same episodes for the last 15 years of my life. And it is still good!
Montaiya J.
Montaiya J.
Omaha, Ne

I didn't know how the season would be once Elliott let but the show didn't skip a beat at all.
Donatella J.
Donatella J.
Hollywood, FL

Sometimes it's a little bit scary but the way they develop the show is the best I just love it
Tori R.
Tori R.

I like how this show is always interesting and how good it always is. I also like watching CSI
Mary T.
Mary T.
Lewisburg , WV

I love this show especially the original cast! But it's still good! Everyone should watch this
Brandi L.
Brandi L.
Napoleonville, LA

I love this show!!!! I watch this show regularly!!!! I believe I'll always watch this show!!!!
Zenaida C.
Zenaida C.
Philadelphia, PA

I Watch the show all the time and can honestly say it doesn't lose the excitement or suspense.
Bobby D.
Bobby D.
Findlay, OH

I watch this show weekly ... It has a great storyline and I love watching crime solving movies
Keisha S.
Keisha S.
Kissimmee , FL

Super addicting! Can't stop watching, even if it's very late at night. They have a great cast.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?