Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Amber E.
Amber E.
Minneapolis, mn
I love this show. Although slightly unrealistic, I still really enjoy it. Mariska is awesome
Sept. 29, 2016, 10:53 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I have been watching law and order for years! The shows just keep getting better and better!
Danielle A.
Danielle A.
Pt Pleasant, NJ
The best running crime drama on TV really based on real life and the characters are the best
This show is so intriguing and I could get stuck watching it for hours! definitely recommend
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
Saugus, MA
One of my favorites. Miss some old characters but still great. Good acting scary situations.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
El Mirage, AZ
Easily my favorite show on TV. My college roommate and I would watch it for hours and hours.
Amber G.
Amber G.
Locust Grove, GA
I love this show so much. It has strong characters great plots and twists. Always on my toes
S V.
S V.
Crandon, WI
Great show. I even watch reruns when I find them. Very real life show form today's headlines
Katie G.
Katie G.
Sterling Hts, MI
Such a suspenseful show. Detective Olivia is great. I like when they have the mash up shows.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Mount Carmel, PA
My go to show, keeps you on your toes me and my boyfriend are constantly watching this show!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?