Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Taylor C.
Taylor C.

They just added new seasons to Netflix! I've watched this show for years - it never gets old.
Bri D.
Bri D.

This is probably the ONLY law and order show I like to watch bc it really grabs my attention.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Stanford, KY

Super awesome show that keeps you guessing and is very suspenseful and keeps your mind racing
LeeEtta G.
LeeEtta G.
Cincinnati, OH

I know the words to more than half of the episodes. I cannot express my love for Law & Order!
Dana S.
Dana S.
Nanty Glo, PA

Exciting and gripping drama. The cast is fantastic and and I can't wait until the new season!
Wenona T.
Wenona T.
Murray, KY

Law and Order never gets old. I usually watch on USA when I'm not working i watch with my son.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Hazleton, PA

I love watching this show and the different cases the actors portray. They are very life like
CLARA K.
CLARA K.

AlwYs good. Great actors..realistic...fast moving..not boring. Can't miss it...hubby likes it
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
West Blocton, AL

My husband and I are absolute in love woth this show!! I have seen every episode!! Big FAN!!!
Cristina C.
Cristina C.
Detroit, MI

Best show everrrrr. I've been watching it since it came out and i still watch it to this day.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now