Add a Photo

Photos (23)
ashley c.
ashley c.
Hemet, CA

This has to be my favorite tv showoff all time!!!! I LOVE law and order. HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!
Hannah B.
Hannah B.

Love Olivia and ger team. They always keep me on my toes. This show always gets me on Netflix
Amber H.
Amber H.

Perfect show to binge watch. I could watch this show for days on end and not get tired of it!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Metropolis, IL

Even after years and years, I'm still not bored! One of the best classics still going strong!
Kimmi B.
Kimmi B.
Pittsburgh , Pa

Always a great show. Endless story line. Everyday there is a bee story already being written.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.

Drama. intense. great show. every episode keeps you hanging and wanting more. Absolutely love
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Stanford, KY

Super awesome show that keeps you guessing and is very suspenseful and keeps your mind racing
Zoe G.
Zoe G.
Mobile, AL

It's a very interesting show I like how are you listed it is and it's very enjoyable to watch
Jacky D.
Jacky D.
Happy Valley , OR

Still one of the best shows I've ever watched. There's never been an episode I didn't like :)
Jordan B.
Jordan B.

This is my favorite show I love the characters I wish they would bring back detective stabler
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now