Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Bobby D.
Bobby D.
Findlay, OH

I watch this show weekly ... It has a great storyline and I love watching crime solving movies
Shaila S.
Shaila S.
Colcord, OK

Love the show and the cast. Every episode has me wanting more. It is full of drama and action.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Fort Wayne, IN

One of my most favorite shows ever! I've seen every single episode! It never ever disappoints.
Leany B.
Leany B.
Long Beach, CA

I'm pretty much all caught up on the episodes. Sometimes I rewatch the episodes it's that good
One of my favorite shows very good story line love this show lover the actors a very cool show
Donatella J.
Donatella J.
Hollywood, FL

Sometimes it's a little bit scary but the way they develop the show is the best I just love it
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Elk River, MN

I love suspense filled movies and TV shows. This one keeps you interested and waiting for more
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Springville, TN

Love love love law and order very misterious! Recommend for people who like to get mysterious!
barbara b.
barbara b.
Fairhaven, MA

I have been watching this show for years. It never gets old. I really enjoy shows about crime.
Emily Y.
Emily Y.
Philadelphia, PA

The tv show is sooooo good i love it i watched every episode every episode has a new dtoryline
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?