Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Alisha C.
Alisha C.
Tyrone, Pa

It's an okay show I watch it when there's nothing else to watch on tv! But over all it's not a bad show
Aleasha W.
Aleasha W.
Springfield, IL

I love this show. It's a good way to learn what you can to to protect yourself from a physical assault.
Makes you think. Can watch any episode and be caught up. Great characters and always a good story line.
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Tampa, Fl

I love this show. I've seen every episode at least twice, Some of them are sad and some are suspenseful
Chantal H.
Chantal H.

I grew up watching this show. Great for older kids and adults. It has every emotion you want in a show.
Cynthia T.
Cynthia T.
Adrian, MO

Law and order has been a favorite of mine for about 6 years now. I love it so much i evem watch reruns!
Gabrielle N.
Gabrielle N.
Lake Mary, FL

I am obsessed with this amazing crime drama!! Please watch it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I lie this show so much!!!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Kannapolis, NC

Watch the reruns all the time when they are on. Its a good show. It makes you think. I've seen so many.
Shacora B.
Shacora B.

This is a show that I binge watch every week. I love the challenge to figure out who created the crime.
Lisa W.
Lisa W.
Tyler, TX

My absolute favorite TV show. Action packed, tear jerking rollercoaster. Very accurate and educational.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now