Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Annika S.
Annika S.
Virginia Bch, VA
Obviously love this classic series. Always on tv, and I'm always able to get into the shows!
S V.
S V.
Crandon, WI
Great show. I even watch reruns when I find them. Very real life show form today's headlines
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.
Uniontown, OH
MY FAVORITE SHOW, A QUOTE FROM IT IS IN MY TWITTER BIO, CHECK IT OUT. BEST SHOW, SUSPENSEFUL
Miki S.
Miki S.
Sept. 28, 2016, 4:44 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love law and order svu my sister got me completely hooked on this show its beyond amazing.
Christine n.
Christine n.
I have seen every single episode of svu and still watch the reruns absolutely love this show
Cassandra D.
Cassandra D.
Queens Vlg, NY
Love this show can not stop watching it. I watch the marathon every single time it comes on.
Elsa P.
Elsa P.
Cicero, IL
Great show! The suspense is real in many episodes, but it doesn't not dissapoint, I promise!
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
El Mirage, AZ
Easily my favorite show on TV. My college roommate and I would watch it for hours and hours.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Lihue, HI
Always interesting. Makes you not wanna do anything "bad". Lol. Always a good show to watch.
Carla V.
Carla V.
South Fulton, TN
I could watch this show all day long with out any problems. keeps me on my toes in suspense.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?