Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Yasmina L.
Yasmina L.
Rockville, MD

Awesome show! Takes place in New york City and has very realistic crimes happen on TV ! Loveee
Broke B.
Broke B.

ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS SHOW. Again, not for kids😂 But it is sooooooo good! DEFINITELY RECCOMEND.
Hannah W.
Hannah W.

Super interesting show, I don't recommend it for kids though, lots of S** crimes but good show
Ashley W.
Ashley W.

Favorite show! They are always bringing in new characters and keeping the episodes interesting
Lacey T.
Lacey T.
Malcom, IA

I love this show! My grandfather and me watch it everytime it comes on! To many reruns though!
ingrid p.
ingrid p.
Wyandanch, NY

Love this show it's SOO good and amazing and you learn a lot Mayb things you never knew before
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Gardiner, ME

Such an addicting show. Truly great and recommend it to anyone. Me and my boyfriend are hooked
barbara b.
barbara b.
Fairhaven, MA

I have been watching this show for years. It never gets old. I really enjoy shows about crime.
Jordan S.
Jordan S.
Raleigh , NC

One of my favorite shows. I like how there's always a resolve and the "perp" is always caught.
Jasmine P.
Jasmine P.
La puente , Ca

Best show hands down !! I have seen every episode I kid you not !! I definitely recommend this
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?