Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Leslie L.
Leslie L.
Greenup, KY

FAV SHOW FOREVER !! I have been watching this show for years and years and it never gets old!!
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Elk River, MN

I love suspense filled movies and TV shows. This one keeps you interested and waiting for more
Markeisha T.
Markeisha T.
Lake Forest, CA

Best show ever. Best show ever. Best show ever. Best show ever. Best show ever. Best show ever
Ariel T.
Ariel T.
Lexington, SC

Wonderful show. I just don't have the time to watch it as frequently as I did back in college
Cecilia A.
Cecilia A.
Colorado Spgs, CO

I just like the different episodes they give talking about all subjects they cover everything
Lillian H.
Lillian H.

Always up to date on current events. Love the characters. They each play there roll on point.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.

Love Olivia and ger team. They always keep me on my toes. This show always gets me on Netflix
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Stanford, KY

Super awesome show that keeps you guessing and is very suspenseful and keeps your mind racing
Zoe G.
Zoe G.
Mobile, AL

It's a very interesting show I like how are you listed it is and it's very enjoyable to watch
Paradise L.
Paradise L.
Yuba City, CA

Great show. Not especially realistic, but rather entertaining. It always catches my attention
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now