Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Nikita S.
Nikita S.
New York
Great show!!!! Always has a relevant story line to what is going on in the world currently .
Maria B.
Maria B.
Cincinnati, OH
This show has the same plot line every time yet you still manage to be surprised in the end.
I love watching this tv show, love everycase and its really entertain and lots of suspense!!
Mercedes S.
Mercedes S.
Jacksonville, FL
When there nothing else on TV I normally watch this I like show with law. Catch the bad guys
Krystina A.
Krystina A.
Walnut Creek , Ca
My favvvvvv show on tv. I know lots of things aren't real on this show, but I still love it!
Kirstin J.
Kirstin J.
Christiansburg, VA
I love this show ! I love the developing of the characters and how it keeps you on your toes
Brooke A N.
Brooke A N.
Bothell, WA
I enjoy watching this show. I ride public transportation so it's easy to watch this on Hulu.
This show is so intriguing and I could get stuck watching it for hours! definitely recommend
Vickie B.
Vickie B.
Madisonville, TN
This is my all time favorite show. my Saturdays are spent watching the reruns. all day long.
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
Whitsett, NC
Great show have watched it for years. The storylines get you all involved and in to the show
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?