Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Shacora B.
Shacora B.

This is a show that I binge watch every week. I love the challenge to figure out who created the crime.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Lewes DE

I love law and order svu. One of my favorite soap operas. I never miss a season. I watch reruns as well
Nikita T.
Nikita T.

My favorite show! I can marathon this on my off days with Netflix. I prefer to watch the older seasons.
Melena H.
Melena H.
Tacoma, WA

Great show!! It has stayed relevant over the years and stays fresh with new characters and story lines.
Gabrielle N.
Gabrielle N.
Lake Mary, FL

I am obsessed with this amazing crime drama!! Please watch it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I lie this show so much!!!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Kannapolis, NC

Watch the reruns all the time when they are on. Its a good show. It makes you think. I've seen so many.
Amy A.
Amy A.

Love it!! Since I was younger I've always loved to watch law and order or anything dealing with the law
Mel T.
Mel T.
Bixby, OK

Love love love this show !! I watch it all of the time, it's the best law and order out of all of them.
Brandy J.
Brandy J.
Springfield, TN

Love this show is one of the best shows on TV and gets me thru my day couldn't live with out seeing svu
taylor b.
taylor b.
Cornelius, NC

love this show it's always so interesting g. finished all the seasons and will be re watching them all!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now