Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Farrah S.
Farrah S.
Billings, MT

I watch this almost every night before I go to sleep. I love trying to figure out who did what and why.
Heidi M.
Heidi M.

I've been watching this TV show for many years now and it's one of my top favorite. Highly recommended.
Shahad A.
Shahad A.
Sarasota, FL

I'm in love with this TV show , I learned many many things about life , murder and how to find evedince
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Harrison, NJ

I watch this daily I love this show it is my favorite show, I honestly could watch this show every day.
Nikita T.
Nikita T.

My favorite show! I can marathon this on my off days with Netflix. I prefer to watch the older seasons.
Madisen B.
Madisen B.
Sumiton, AL

Such a thrilling show! Every episode is different. Can be very graphic sometimes, but I still enjoy it.
Brandy J.
Brandy J.
Springfield, TN

Love this show is one of the best shows on TV and gets me thru my day couldn't live with out seeing svu
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Lewes DE

I love law and order svu. One of my favorite soap operas. I never miss a season. I watch reruns as well
Samani H.
Samani H.

When you are studying to be a Criminal Justice Major, this is one of the shows I STRAIGHT BIENGE ON!!!!
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
Del Valle, TX

I can sit on my couch or bed all day re watching every episode..you gotta come see the show and see it.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now