Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Danielle A.
Danielle A.
Pt Pleasant, NJ
The best running crime drama on TV really based on real life and the characters are the best
Katie B.
Katie B.
Lawrence, NY
Life right there , all the season are amazing , has inspired me to go into the medical field
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Earlville
Have been watching this for years! I started watching since the original was first released!
LeCritia T.
LeCritia T.
Paradise, TX
All time favorite law and order series! Loved the original cast but it keeps getting better!
Keenya L.
Keenya L.
Baldwin, NY
Sept. 21, 2016, 8:51 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Best show in the universe show not. For weak stomach story lines are sometimes gut wrenching
Megan R.
Megan R.
Mount Carmel, PA
My go to show, keeps you on your toes me and my boyfriend are constantly watching this show!
Amber G.
Amber G.
Locust Grove, GA
I love this show so much. It has strong characters great plots and twists. Always on my toes
Kylie B.
Kylie B.
Orlando, FL
I WANNA BE IN SPECIAL VICTIMS UNIT IT LOOKS SO COOL even 6 mins u turn around someones dying
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
This show is my guilty pleasure! I have seen every episode and it just keeps getting better!
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
I love Law & Order SUV, but I like all of the Law & Order shows. But this one is my favorite
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?