Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Martha M.
Martha M.
Stamford, CT

Great show . I love the characters and the plots of each episode . Have been a fan for years .
Shaila S.
Shaila S.
Colcord, OK

Love the show and the cast. Every episode has me wanting more. It is full of drama and action.
Ruth M.
Ruth M.

This is one of my favorite shows. I love all the SVU series. I really love these type of shows
Equanda U.
Equanda U.
Dothan, AL

Reruns every morning. I never miss an episode. I know mostly all the characters even ice cube.
Tricia C.
Tricia C.
Waterford, MI

Everyone should know this is one of them best shows ever! Needs no explanation. Just watch it.
Nancy R.
Nancy R.

This show is so good. It has you at the edge of your seat the whole times which I really enjoy
Melyssa M.
Melyssa M.
Ronkonkoma, NY

SVU is one of my favorite shows. Its very addicting to watch, I love the actors and actresses.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.

Absolutely LOVE this show!!!! I've seen every episode and can't wait for it to start up again.
Janessa M.
Janessa M.
Oakdale, CA

Very suspenseful and full of drama. The actors take pride in what they are doing and it shows.
Yasmina L.
Yasmina L.
Rockville, MD

Awesome show! Takes place in New york City and has very realistic crimes happen on TV ! Loveee
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?