Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Ruth M.
Ruth M.

This is one of my favorite shows. I love all the SVU series. I really love these type of shows
Martha M.
Martha M.
Stamford, CT

Great show . I love the characters and the plots of each episode . Have been a fan for years .
Yasmina L.
Yasmina L.
Rockville, MD

Awesome show! Takes place in New york City and has very realistic crimes happen on TV ! Loveee
samantha g.
samantha g.
Holtsville, NY

I've literally seen every single episode of all 17 seasons; that's how good of a show this is.
Hannah W.
Hannah W.

Super interesting show, I don't recommend it for kids though, lots of S** crimes but good show
Ashley W.
Ashley W.

Favorite show! They are always bringing in new characters and keeping the episodes interesting
barbara b.
barbara b.
Fairhaven, MA

I have been watching this show for years. It never gets old. I really enjoy shows about crime.
Jasmine P.
Jasmine P.
La puente , Ca

Best show hands down !! I have seen every episode I kid you not !! I definitely recommend this
Devon P.
Devon P.

This show is addicting to watch. You want to watch the entire episode so you know how it ends.
member-ee43351ad
member-ee43351ad
Fresno

Love the show . I've watch it every single day. Love the acting and interesting facts about it
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now