Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Tricia C.
Tricia C.
Waterford, MI

Everyone should know this is one of them best shows ever! Needs no explanation. Just watch it.
Celinez C.
Celinez C.
North Bergen

I have been watching the same episodes for the last 15 years of my life. And it is still good!
Melyssa M.
Melyssa M.
Ronkonkoma, NY

SVU is one of my favorite shows. Its very addicting to watch, I love the actors and actresses.
great show , with light mistery and safe for kids to see , this show is not violent or scary ,
Kassie R.
Kassie R.
Hopewell, VA

One of my favorite shows. Every episode is interesting no matter how many times youve seen it.
Amanda U.
Amanda U.
Columbus, NJ

Love this show. Been watching for years. I've seen ever episode! I can't wait for next season.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Lugoff, SC

This is an all time favorite..I'm hooked..I watch show after show and can't get enough of it..
Di A.
Di A.
Phila, Pa

Been a Law & Order: SVU freak for years. One of the best shows to watch. Keeps me entertained.
keresa b.
keresa b.
Pennington Gap, VA

Up to date story lines. great actors. very realistic. watch often. great way to pass the time.
Leah P.
Leah P.

Love Love LOVE this show. Great drama and great characters. Be careful though, it's addicting!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now