Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Katie G.
Katie G.
Blacksburg, Va

I've watched SVU for longer than I can remember. There's a reason it's been on TV for as long as it has.
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Broussard, LA

This show is totally a guilty pleasure of mine! I've been watching for years & I've seen every episode!
nora c.
nora c.
San Benito, TX

Good show so intense like seeing it when i have the chance soo good live it and i will keep watching it
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Greenville, SC

As I sit here watching old reruns, this is my go to show on the weekends. Law and Order is a great show
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Clinton, PA

Law and order svu, started it from a certain season, not the first season) but it's a really great show
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Lewes DE

I love law and order svu. One of my favorite soap operas. I never miss a season. I watch reruns as well
Carmella L.
Carmella L.

My favorite of all law and order. The characters are real and alive. I like that they use real stories.
Maria M.
Maria M.

Un clásico, todos alguna ves hemos visto algún episodio, excelentes actores y producción. Para recordar
Naomi G.
Naomi G.

Such an amazing show. The stories will touch your heart and have you hanging on the edge of your seats.
Kirstin B.
Kirstin B.

By and far one of my favorite shows. I can't believe it's done! I will definitely watch all the reruns.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now