Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Katelyn S.
Katelyn S.
One of my favorites. Never gets old!! My hubby watches it too! Can't wait for the new season!
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Ridgeland, MS
I've watched this show for years. I've seen just about every episode. I'm never disappointed.
Lorena G.
Lorena G.
Englewood, NJ
This show is great! it has so many twists and turns, this show makes my want to be in the fbi
Lindsay E.
Lindsay E.
Gibsonburg, OH
I just absolutely love everything about it. From the actors, the story line and the suspense.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
San Antonio, TX
One of the best TV series of all time. I love how sucked in you get on each and every episode
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Metropolis, IL
Even after years and years, I'm still not bored! One of the best classics still going strong!
Bri D.
Bri D.
This is probably the ONLY law and order show I like to watch bc it really grabs my attention.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Drama. intense. great show. every episode keeps you hanging and wanting more. Absolutely love
CVT/ Ligia R.
CVT/ Ligia R.
This programa is very Fantástic, the case are fenomenal, great loved series. súper recommend.
Berenice R.
Berenice R.
San Ysidro, CA
Me gusta mucho esta serie, te das cuenta de lo que realmente pasan los policías en las calles
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?