Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Mary T.
Mary T.
Lewisburg , WV

I love this show especially the original cast! But it's still good! Everyone should watch this
Bobby D.
Bobby D.
Findlay, OH

I watch this show weekly ... It has a great storyline and I love watching crime solving movies
tracy n.
tracy n.
Indianapolis, IN

Great show-very interesting and informative. characters are great. I watch alot of the re-runs
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Gardiner, ME

Such an addicting show. Truly great and recommend it to anyone. Me and my boyfriend are hooked
Donatella J.
Donatella J.
Hollywood, FL

Sometimes it's a little bit scary but the way they develop the show is the best I just love it
Hannah W.
Hannah W.

Super interesting show, I don't recommend it for kids though, lots of S** crimes but good show
Crystal H.
Crystal H.
Romeoville, IL

I LOVE THIS SHOW SO MUCH, I RECOMMEND THIS SHOW. I WATCH IT ALL THE TIME, IT'S SO INTERESTING.
Yasmina L.
Yasmina L.
Rockville, MD

Awesome show! Takes place in New york City and has very realistic crimes happen on TV ! Loveee
Lacey T.
Lacey T.
Malcom, IA

I love this show! My grandfather and me watch it everytime it comes on! To many reruns though!
Kassie R.
Kassie R.
Hopewell, VA

One of my favorite shows. Every episode is interesting no matter how many times youve seen it.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now