Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
ceonta l.
ceonta l.
I have literally seen every episode! i love it,these stories even sometimes make me tear up 😔
Katie C.
Katie C.
Bell City, LA
Love this show. I am glad that it has so many seasons. I miss Elliot stabler. That's about it
Karina M.
Karina M.
Long Beach, CA
I love love love SVU it's awesome one of the best investigation shows out there! Truly great!
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Wilmington, DE
One of my favorite shows I have been watching since season one I have never missed an episode
Vanida S.
Vanida S.
Jersey City, NJ
My husbands favorite show and I feel like it's always on tv, love the show! Never disappoints
Kassandra B.
Kassandra B.
Hazard, KY
I was raped when I was younger. Which is why this is my favorite show. I love seeing justice.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Who doesn't love this TV show. I love that it is on all the time. Great show. Great suspense.
Stacey M.
Stacey M.
I've been watching this show for years! Every episode is different and has a great storyline.
Nicole O.
Nicole O.
Must watch. If you haven't seen a million episodes of this show yet, you must not have cable.
Yvette M.
Yvette M.
I love law and order. My husband and myself can beige watch it and not feel bad about it! Lol
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?