Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kellie P.
Kellie P.
Cedar Bluffs, NE

Love this show. It has been on for many years and I don't think they have ever used the same plot twice.
Sydney C.
Sydney C.

Has been a favorite show of mine since I was young! Such a great show and always keeps you on your toes!
Kim C.
Kim C.

Ive watched a couple episodes but got to bored to actually watch the whole thing so idk what else to say
Katie G.
Katie G.
Blacksburg, Va

I've watched SVU for longer than I can remember. There's a reason it's been on TV for as long as it has.
Reagan S.
Reagan S.
Fayetteville, AR

I have watched about every episode! It is awesome! I will continue to watch this as long as they make it
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Broussard, LA

This show is totally a guilty pleasure of mine! I've been watching for years & I've seen every episode!
Brandy J.
Brandy J.
Springfield, TN

Love this show is one of the best shows on TV and gets me thru my day couldn't live with out seeing svu
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Greenville, SC

As I sit here watching old reruns, this is my go to show on the weekends. Law and Order is a great show
Makes you think. Can watch any episode and be caught up. Great characters and always a good story line.
Maria M.
Maria M.

Un clásico, todos alguna ves hemos visto algún episodio, excelentes actores y producción. Para recordar
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now