Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Bonnita R.
Bonnita R.
Columbus, IN

I enjoy watching law and order. They are very interesting. I could watch this everyday all day.
Victoria p.
Victoria p.
Lehigh Acres, FL

I like this show because it shows real life drama and the actors make the show very interesting
Nyasia T.
Nyasia T.
Stratford, CT

I own everything law and order me and my mother will watch it all the time day and night always
Dee G.
Dee G.
Bronx, NY

Favorite show, educational, amazing, live all the episodes, you definitely learn from the show,
Saintia J.
Saintia J.

This is the best crime show. I really miss the fact that Det. Stabler is no longer on the show.
keresa b.
keresa b.
Pennington Gap, VA

Up to date story lines. great actors. very realistic. watch often. great way to pass the time.
Zahnae A.
Zahnae A.
Federal Way, WA

The greatest show on the face of this planet. 10/10! I think everyone should give it a chance.
Markeisha T.
Markeisha T.
Lake Forest, CA

Best show ever. Best show ever. Best show ever. Best show ever. Best show ever. Best show ever
Shermeka W.
Shermeka W.

This show can never get old. Although I love the newer episodes, I watch the old ones as well.
samantha g.
samantha g.
Holtsville, NY

I've literally seen every single episode of all 17 seasons; that's how good of a show this is.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?