Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Carrie G.
Carrie G.

This is a great show! It sometimes is raw and enotional, but I love how this sensitive topic os handled.
Marissa B.
Marissa B.
Wewoka, OK

Ahhh, love love love!! The characters are amazing. Such great story lines. Never get tired of this show!
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
Golden, MS

I watch this all the time especially re runs.. it never gets old I especially love the ones with Elliott
Kristi L.
Kristi L.
Pocola, OK

Have watch all the Law and Order SVU's multiple time. Love the actors and continuation of the story line
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.

Love this show!!!! Always interesting new cases a very episode. If you haven't watched I suggest you do.
Reagan S.
Reagan S.
Fayetteville, AR

I have watched about every episode! It is awesome! I will continue to watch this as long as they make it
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Ottawa

I love this show is watch it everyday all day with my husband and very interesting I recommend this show
Angela B.
Angela B.
Wimberley, Texas

This show is awesome !! I loved Elliott and Olivia together . I think I've almost seen all the episodes.
Sammi W.
Sammi W.
Aylett, VA

By far the best crime show on tv. I loves SVU. The actors are great, their performances are outstanding!
Alexis L.
Alexis L.

Love this show!!!! I have watched every episode and will continue to watch. Please watch if you haven't.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now