Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
Pittston, PA
I love this show but since they got rid of most of the good actors I'm not going to watch it.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Sept. 22, 2016, 9:50 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Love Olivia and ger team. They always keep me on my toes. This show always gets me on Netflix
jessica l.
jessica l.
Pop Culture Expert
I've binge watched this show quite a few times as well. It's definitely on my favorites list.
Zoe G.
Zoe G.
Mobile, AL
It's a very interesting show I like how are you listed it is and it's very enjoyable to watch
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
This is my favorite show I love the characters I wish they would bring back detective stabler
Cristina C.
Cristina C.
Detroit, MI
Sept. 21, 2016, 10:37 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Best show everrrrr. I've been watching it since it came out and i still watch it to this day.
CLARA K.
CLARA K.
AlwYs good. Great actors..realistic...fast moving..not boring. Can't miss it...hubby likes it
Zoe W.
Zoe W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
It's a great show once you start an episode you can't stop and you start binge watching it!!!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
I watch this show on occasion. I prefer criminal minds over this. It's somewhat entertaining.
mireya a.
mireya a.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Suspense..thrill. drama. my favorite all time detective show .. I've watched every single one
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?