10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,124 Reviews
Top Questions See all 56 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
AlwYs good. Great actors..realistic...fast moving..not boring. Can't miss it...hubby likes it
My dad has got me hooked on this show lol I can't get enough of it its always a good episodes
I have literally seen every episode! i love it,these stories even sometimes make me tear up 😔
I love law and order. My husband and myself can beige watch it and not feel bad about it! Lol
Love this show. I am glad that it has so many seasons. I miss Elliot stabler. That's about it
I love love love SVU it's awesome one of the best investigation shows out there! Truly great!
One of my favorite shows I have been watching since season one I have never missed an episode
My husbands favorite show and I feel like it's always on tv, love the show! Never disappoints
I was raped when I was younger. Which is why this is my favorite show. I love seeing justice.
My favorite show no matter how many times I've seen a episode. I love it. Perfect crime show.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
See All Photos