Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kate m.
Kate m.
Brockport, NY

It's law and order svu do I need to say more? Love it! You should watch it. It's a good tv show
Carissa H.
Carissa H.

This show will always be one of my favorites. I love the cast and almost all of the story lines
Gabby Jo S.
Gabby Jo S.
Hamilton, OH

Law and order is one of the best TV shows but, the best one is definitely special victims unit!
Jenni W.
Jenni W.
Englewood, NJ

Have watched for decades now and love them all. I love finding new episodes I haven't seen her.
Maria G.
Maria G.

I'm a New Yorker so for me this show is just home. Love the suspens, the cast, the story lines.
Allyson H.
Allyson H.

Such a good show! I'm glad that I discovered it later in life so that I can binge watch longer.
Lisa A.
Lisa A.
Carthage, MS

Great suspenseful show. Enjoy watching actors and story line. Shows come on at convenient time.
Zeel M.
Zeel M.
Yorba Linda, CA

Love this show! Can't go wrong, it's a classic! Love that it's on Netflix and is easy to watch.
Makenna M.
Makenna M.
Albuquerque, NM

Love this show. My most favorite show ever besides cold case. The plot changes are my favorite.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Sellersburg, IN

The best show in the world!!!!!! Wish Christopher could have stayed in the show but it happens.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now