BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #9 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Emily G.
This show has been around for a very long time. Olivia Benson has a part of all of our hearts. I'm a big fan of Chicago PD and they do episodes together which I love. This show definitely pulls at your heart strings and they've gotten rid of a few of my favorites. But, I'm a devoted fan.
Megan S.
Tampa, Fl
This is one of my sick-day-binge shows. I like to relax and watch a few episodes when I'm feeling under the weather. It's interesting, although sometimes repetitive.
It is easy to watch entertainment, though not child-friendly all the time, which I would recommend for lazy sick yucky days.
Chanel H.
I love Law and order it gives you the criminal side that we don't see any gives the suspicion of what's going to happen next it becomes reality because of things that they show a true statements and words we didn't know that was a love the the climb the mystery of the rail the driver of the
Sheryl H.
Holladay, TN
I've been watching SVU since the very first episode of the first season.I thought I'd lose interest when Stabler went away.I usually hate it when TV series replace/change their lead characters but with SVU,good writers,good actors with great acting are more than enough to keep me hooked!
Karen T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Great show, loved watching it when it first begin and during the years. the latter episodes are not that good as it was in the beginning. Characters changes are good and bad over the years. But this is one of the greatest shows to watch if one has never seen it or want to revisit old shows.
Victoria P.
Jacksonville, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Great show! Mariska Hargitay is my favorite actress in the show ! This show focuses on sexual related crimes such as rape,assault,and trama etc. This show has a very "real vibe". I highly recommend watching ! its always interesting and the stories never repeat themselves !Always interesting!
Emmalee L.
Auburn, NY
One of my favorite shows. It keeps me drawn in and on my toes. I feel like I also learn things from this show that I can use in my daily life. Although it can be very eerie, it is very addicting with believable and good actors. Definitely watch this show if you like crime and mystery shows.
Sabra G.
Louisville, KY
This show is my absolute FAVORITE show of all time! Detective Benson really pulls you in she is great and makes you want to watch! I love it because the show always Keeps you on your toes and wanting more and I love that they base a lot of there episodes on real life events going on around us!!!
Megan F.
East Lansing, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is an amazing tv show. this is my favorite law-and-order tv show! Olivia Benson is probably one of the best female characters on all of television. She's such a strong and brave character that people who watch the show are inspired by. Strongly recommend for people to watch this show!
Brittany T.
Spurger, TX
I have been watching this show since I was 17, some esipodes hit you so hard that you cry. But the show has great storylines and the characters are complicated but interesting. The act is on point. How could you not be watching this show if you aren't then I suggest watching now, like now.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?