Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Sarah M.
Sarah M.

One of my favorite series. I am not sure why I used to hate Law and Order SVU, until I watched a full episode, I was hooked. I've been watching it for years and it had sparked my interest into pursuing a career like this show depicts. I recommend this show if you like crime solving and action!
Deanna M.
Deanna M.

This is my favorite crime/cop show that's played. There's so many episodes. I felt like I watched them all but nope! There's still tons I haven't watched. Every episode is intense and has you on the edge of your chair. Very realistic, and quite difficult to find out who the killer is. Love it.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Frostburg, MD

I have watched every single episode at least once!! This is one of My all time favorite shows!! The only thing I don't like is when they crossover with other similar shows because I don't watch the other show and then I feel like I've missed what happened. I miss Elliott being on the show too.
Wanda P.
Wanda P.
Boyd, TX

If there is a Law and Order marathon going on and I am at my sister's house we will trying to the show and not want to watch anything else. The cast, characters, episodes seem so real. Very addictive and worth watching. Thank goodness I don't have a tv at home or I would be in a world of hurt.
Georgeanna W.
Georgeanna W.
Dayton, OH

Definitely one of my favorite shows of all times. The cast and acting are top notch and I like how the storylines mirror ripped from the headlines type of stories. I'm amazed that it is still so watchable after 20 years- does Olivia Benson ever age? Great to see a strong female lead in a show.
angie h.
angie h.
Dover, NC

this show is such a classic! you hear the famous beginning part and you know youre about to get sucked into the crime fighting world, Stabler and Benson are so easy to love, along with the rest of the cast . its always a great topic, usually something thats actually happened in the real world.
Serena T.
Serena T.
White Riv Jct, VT

Law & Order SVU has been on as long as I can remember. I believe that it is the longest-running show of the entire L&O franchise. Each show is very different while keeping along the story lines. Mariska Hargatay is an amazing actress! I do miss Chris Meloni though! Benson and Stabler forever!
Yisel L.
Yisel L.

ive seen every episode from the very first episode up to the current episodes, and (In my opinion) it is an amazing show that shows scenarios from many different possibilities that could happen to just about anyone, it shows the real dangers of the life we live in today. Amazing show to view.
Mary G.
Mary G.

What can I say about one on SVU this is a great show I have been watching for the last 17 years I have teenagers that watch the show now they have gone back and watched the last 17 years on Hulu and Netflixif there was more than five stars I would definitely get the show at 10,000 star rating
Jasmin S.
Jasmin S.
Golden, CO

I've been an SVU addict for over about 15 years. I just loved Benson and Stabler, and now just Benson, Ice T, and I miss Munch. Sometimes I still binge on episodes but I always catch the new season on Netflix. It's nice, though morbid, to keep in the background while I'm working or something.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now