BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Tara P.
Tara P.
Congers, NY
My favorite days are ones where there are SVU marathons on tv. I can sit in front of the TV all day and get sucked into the emotional and suspenseful drama. Olivia and Stabler are a great team. I feel invested in the characters and enjoy watching the repeats as well as the new episodes.
Bianca B.
Bianca B.
Woodbury, NJ
The old classic. SVU is part of the original family of crime dramas. It's executive producer has been basing the show off real crimes for nearly a decade. I grew up watching SVU which focuses on child and sexual crimes and have definitely learned a lot from this consistent plot twister.
Rochelle M.
Rochelle M.
I've been watching this for some time. Characters come and go, but the basic concept is there to stay: sometimes people have very bad things happen to them and this group helps. I like that they are pretty quick to have storylines that are "ripped from the headlines" to be contemporary.
Stacey A.
Stacey A.
Fargo, ND
Go to TV show. It always keeps my interest; the plot lines are compelling, the acting is top notch, and I love how it connects to real world issues. Unlike other shows, I never have to wonder about plot holes or bad acting. While I wouldn't watch it right before bed, I love this series.
Qwyn C.
Qwyn C.
Jacksonville, FL
I cannot live without my Law and Order. Olivia Benson is killing it and she is by far my favorite character because of her daring, sassy personality. Mariska Hargitay has definitely won my heart over with her amazing acting skills. I recommend this to everyone who loves a good cop show.
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
Clifton Park, NY
This show is really the best! It is so full of thrill and of course some cute actors :). They have a few series that go along with Law and Order but I believe this is the first one. I don't think I have watched a show that I didn't like! It is just a awesome show and I highly recommend.
Pam R.
Pam R.
Metairie, LA
This show is addictive! I don't watch much TV, but when I do, I watch Law & Order: SVU marathons all day long. Not the greatest show in the world, but it's better than Judge Judy. Just saying. It's in the same category as Criminal Minds and NCIS. Would watch again. And again. And again.
Shayauna G.
Shayauna G.
Pop Culture Expert
This is absolutely a guilty pleasure show for me, I'll binge watch it like no tomorrow. It's very strong, can be very emotional, even touches on real events (with fake names of course) that people might not know about otherwise. It can be hard to watch sometimes but I feel it's needed.
Chante P.
Chante P.
Aspers, PA
Pop Culture Expert
This is my favorite crime show besides maybe CSI.In my opinion it's the best out of all of the different Law and Orders.I have loved all of the different characters on the show and how they have progressed through the years.I watch it on netflix so I get to enjoy it whenever I want lol
Yvonne S.
Yvonne S.
Andalusia, AL
One of the best long-time-running Crime, Law and Drama TV shows out there. I love crime and Law series and it is similar to Criminal Minds mixed with Suits. I love Mariska Hargitay in this and she is basically the front of this whole show. Yes, I would love to recommend this to anyone!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?