BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Bianca B.
Bianca B.
Woodbury, NJ
The old classic. SVU is part of the original family of crime dramas. It's executive producer has been basing the show off real crimes for nearly a decade. I grew up watching SVU which focuses on child and sexual crimes and have definitely learned a lot from this consistent plot twister.
Qwyn C.
Qwyn C.
Jacksonville, FL
I cannot live without my Law and Order. Olivia Benson is killing it and she is by far my favorite character because of her daring, sassy personality. Mariska Hargitay has definitely won my heart over with her amazing acting skills. I recommend this to everyone who loves a good cop show.
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
Clifton Park, NY
This show is really the best! It is so full of thrill and of course some cute actors :). They have a few series that go along with Law and Order but I believe this is the first one. I don't think I have watched a show that I didn't like! It is just a awesome show and I highly recommend.
Alexis V.
Alexis V.
I've been watching this show for as long as I can remember and I still love it just as much as I did when I first started watching it. One of the few shows that has managed to stay interesting, engaging and relevant without taking away from the core essence of what makes the show great.
Rochelle M.
Rochelle M.
I've been watching this for some time. Characters come and go, but the basic concept is there to stay: sometimes people have very bad things happen to them and this group helps. I like that they are pretty quick to have storylines that are "ripped from the headlines" to be contemporary.
Tara P.
Tara P.
Congers, NY
My favorite days are ones where there are SVU marathons on tv. I can sit in front of the TV all day and get sucked into the emotional and suspenseful drama. Olivia and Stabler are a great team. I feel invested in the characters and enjoy watching the repeats as well as the new episodes.
Pam R.
Pam R.
Metairie, LA
This show is addictive! I don't watch much TV, but when I do, I watch Law & Order: SVU marathons all day long. Not the greatest show in the world, but it's better than Judge Judy. Just saying. It's in the same category as Criminal Minds and NCIS. Would watch again. And again. And again.
April B.
April B.
Buffalo, WV
I love the story behind everything that goes on in the shows. it is similar to NCIS, but it has a little difference. The actors are good and play their rolls well. My favorite scenes are when The suspects get caught and seem so surprised or mad that they aren't as smart as they thought.
Jackie M.
Jackie M.
Garden City, KS
I'm only giving this a 4 star because I miss Stabler!!! He was one of my favorites of course. This is like the original crime and law show you know? And Olivia is amazzzzinnnnnggg. Her acting is always spot on. The issues are so real and usually in line with the current events. So good.
Taina L.
Taina L.
Brooklyn, NY
I wish I didn't have to write so much. This TV show is simply a classic. It is hard to watch but always catches my attention. I've known a few people on the show as well. Sometimes this show even wants to make me cry. I love the older episodes a lot. I don't watch the new ones as much.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?