Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by kristy l.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Nancy M.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Tiffany J.See all 23 photos

BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?Not scary, more dramatic 6 Answers
  • Is anyone else super upset that Benso...I did not think about it, but ... 9 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and ha...I'm still not sure how I feel ... 30 Answers
Photos (23)
Alexis V.
Alexis V.
I've been watching this show for as long as I can remember and I still love it just as much as I did when I first started watching it. One of the few shows that has managed to stay interesting, engaging and relevant without taking away from the core essence of what makes the show great.
Rochelle M.
Rochelle M.
I've been watching this for some time. Characters come and go, but the basic concept is there to stay: sometimes people have very bad things happen to them and this group helps. I like that they are pretty quick to have storylines that are "ripped from the headlines" to be contemporary.
Jackie M.
Jackie M.
Garden City, KS
I'm only giving this a 4 star because I miss Stabler!!! He was one of my favorites of course. This is like the original crime and law show you know? And Olivia is amazzzzinnnnnggg. Her acting is always spot on. The issues are so real and usually in line with the current events. So good.
Nayda B.
Nayda B.
El Paso, TX
I love Law & Order. I will watch all the Law & Order shows. I can spend the day watching re-runs! The actors are great, the story plot is always "at the edge of your seat" type of plot. I rejoice when I can figure out "who did it" before the end of the show. It is a definite must watch!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Prt Washingtn, WI
Law and Order: SVU is a wonderful show. Its packed with action and has a ongoing story line between each episode that keeps you coming back for more. The actors fit right into the roles they are playing really well. If you love anything crime related, this is the show you need to watch.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Reading, Pennsylvania
Pop Culture Expert
One of my favorite shows of all time I love the drama and suspense it has. the actors are great and make the show what it is. it is similar to other "crime" shows like criminal minds or bones but does provide and different type of crime. it is a must watch when you need a show to watch!
Pam R.
Pam R.
Metairie, LA
This show is addictive! I don't watch much TV, but when I do, I watch Law & Order: SVU marathons all day long. Not the greatest show in the world, but it's better than Judge Judy. Just saying. It's in the same category as Criminal Minds and NCIS. Would watch again. And again. And again.
Bianca B.
Bianca B.
Woodbury, NJ
The old classic. SVU is part of the original family of crime dramas. It's executive producer has been basing the show off real crimes for nearly a decade. I grew up watching SVU which focuses on child and sexual crimes and have definitely learned a lot from this consistent plot twister.
Tara P.
Tara P.
Congers, NY
My favorite days are ones where there are SVU marathons on tv. I can sit in front of the TV all day and get sucked into the emotional and suspenseful drama. Olivia and Stabler are a great team. I feel invested in the characters and enjoy watching the repeats as well as the new episodes.
Yvonne S.
Yvonne S.
Andalusia, AL
One of the best long-time-running Crime, Law and Drama TV shows out there. I love crime and Law series and it is similar to Criminal Minds mixed with Suits. I love Mariska Hargitay in this and she is basically the front of this whole show. Yes, I would love to recommend this to anyone!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?