BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #6 in TV

• Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Gia W.
Homewood, IL
Pop Culture Expert
I absolutely love this show. My fiance always rolls his eyes when I turn it on but I could watch it over and over again. The acting is always great. The story lines are great. I love how they pull from real stories too. I could get sucked into a marathon over and over again. Love it!
Jessica J.
Tampa, FL
Pop Culture Expert
This is a classic crime show with a focus on special crimes. The actors play their parts perfectly and the main cast fits together perfectly in this show. It's a show that doesn't really have to be watched I. Order or seen all of them and I love watching reruns whenever they come on.
Kaitlin S.
Charlottesville, VA
I first got started with this series along with the original Law and Order. I feel like many of the episodes you can watch again and again especially as they always are on reruns. I wish they would make more seasons like when they had Law and Order, Law and Order: Criminal Minds and Law and Order: SVU. I'm not much into the Chicago ones as I hate the main characters and the storylines are boring.
Savannah H.
When I watch this show I feel as if I too am a lawyer lol, I can usually spot the bad guy before the detectives in the show can, the actors are great and so is the story line, I like this & csi. You can't mess with a good thing, it's been on for a long time because it's a great show.
Pam R.
Metairie, LA
This show is addictive! I don't watch much TV, but when I do, I watch Law & Order: SVU marathons all day long. Not the greatest show in the world, but it's better than Judge Judy. Just saying. It's in the same category as Criminal Minds and NCIS. Would watch again. And again. And again.
Sara N.
Providence, RI
The only reason this is my all town favorite show is because 8 always wanted to study to be a lawyer, I would enjoy watching law and order, trying to figure out the cases of each episode to see if I got the criminal right, I love it cause there was always a big twist at the end of the show you woukd of never expecteded to be that person. Idk I love crime and solving who was in the crime scene.
April H.
Pop Culture Expert
I don't watch any other Law and Order series. Special victims unit is one of my favorite must watch weekly shows! Mariska Hartigay is what makes the show what it is. I think they've been through 16-17 seasons already so if that doesn't tell you something then I don't know what will.
Stefanie W.
Ogden, UT
I've been a huge fan of this show for years. I love to watch crime shows. I don't really watch the other law and order but svu is my fav. I will sit and binge watch the series. I love mirishka and ice t y are my favorite actors on the show. I would highly recommend this show to others
Gabriela N.
Pop Culture Expert
Mariska Hargitay is a great leader actress she gives her all in everything that she does. Thank for all the seasons that you kept my favorite show on. I've been watching Law & Order Special Victims Unit from the beginning and my children are watching it as well. Please never let the show end.
Stacey A.
Fargo, ND
Go to TV show. It always keeps my interest; the plot lines are compelling, the acting is top notch, and I love how it connects to real world issues. Unlike other shows, I never have to wonder about plot holes or bad acting. While I wouldn't watch it right before bed, I love this series.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?