Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Leigh R.
Leigh R.

Used to be my absolute favorite show but after 2014 or so I just lost interest. The earlier years are some of the best law dramas on television. The later years have had too much character turnover and too many episodes outside the realm of possibility. 5 stars for the early years though.
Krystal M.
Krystal M.
San Antonio, TX

Ive been watching this show for years and it still keeps my reeled in. Some of the story lines are difficult to watch sometimes but thats only because they tend to tackle a lot of current hot button issues. But its a great show and as long as they keep making it I'll always be watching it.
Cindy A.
Cindy A.
East Rockaway, NY

Love this show so much! It Has a great story line and is always so suspenseful and keeps you in your toes! I also love the fact that you don't have to necessarily watch the seasons in order! Each episode is a story on its own which is good for someone who can't watch it routinely like me!
Ebony S.
Ebony S.
Hope Mills , NC

This show is awesome. It's intense and real. They don't sugar coat anything in this series. They make sure you understand the gravity of what is going on and that you don't take anything that's happening likely. The actors and actresses are excellent. This is a must see television series.
Delia K.
Delia K.
Rockland, MA

This has been one of my absolute favorite shows since season 1. It is a show that someone can relate to a character on the show. It's an excellent scripted show and I really enjoy the cast. I watch this every single time it is on repeats and all does not matter how many times I've seen it
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Cassatt , SC

Law & Order: SVU is one of the best and longest running shows on TV. It has strong characters that face heartbreaking, real life situations that we see happening all over the world. It can be hard to watch at times because it will often hit close to home. It is well played and believable.
Jasmyn J.
Jasmyn J.
San Diego, CA

I love a good crime show series. This was introduced to me by my mom (of course) she LOVES this show and I have grown to love it as well. It just gives a little sneak peak into the justice system, as well as gives a pretty great story line. The show also doesn't do too many plot repeats.
Maria S.
Maria S.
Newhall, CA

Hand down my fav show of all time i got hooked thru netflix i cant waut for the next season to come out. Love this show after CSI was terminated but this is my fav show now its intense but great. I watch all the season on netflix current watching criminal minds but love law and order svu
Selena V.
Selena V.
Woodlake, CA

I seriously have watched all 385 episodes of SVU. This has really become one of my favorites show, But i hate how they always have those endings where they don't tell you wants going to happen after. I really hope that they keep making more . i would really recommend this show to everyone
Misty R.
Misty R.

I love, love, love this show. It usually has a great story line and you are able to the conflict when a character knows what they would like to do but are bound by the law. I have worried every time a character left and was replaced if it would ruin the show, but the show is still great!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now