Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Ellen C.
Ellen C.
Bridgewater, MA

One of the greatest shows ever. I could watch this on repeat everyday. The writing and action is phenomenal. I will never get tired of this show. I want to rewatch it from the beginning as soon as I am caught up with my other shows. I recommend this show to anyone who loves a good TV show.
Lexi V.
Lexi V.
Clovis, CA

Omg. this show i could binge watch all day long!! It can be a bit too intense for younger audiences. SVU is my favorite Law & Order series. It's so interesting because, it shows us the reality of society and how we often live in a bubble. The passion that Benson has for her job is amazing.
Lizz G.
Lizz G.
Trenton, NJ

This has to be one of my top 5 favorite shows, have been watching since Season 1 (I miss Elliot :( ). Mariska Hargitay gets better every year, and love the crossover to Chicago PD and Med, one of my favorite scenes has to be when "Olivia" beats the "bleep" out of the guy who kidnapped her.
Grace S.
Grace S.
College Point, NY

This show is awesome! It always keeps me on my toes. The suspense and the storyline is great. The acting is top notch. The actors and actresses portray their characters really well. The way they tackle the situation and get the bad guys is really satisfying to watch. I recommend this show!
Angela Z.
Angela Z.
Logan, UT

This is one of my favorite television shows. It's similar to the other Law and Order series. The actors portray detective convincingly. I've seen just about every episode. I would recommend watching it if you're into those types of shoes. It's not for someone who might be overly sensitive.
Vicky P.
Vicky P.
Paupack, PA

I love Law & Order SVU. I have watched it since the beginning and look forward each time a new season starts. The actors are excellent and I love the story lines. There are many favorite episodes but I wish Elliot would come back! It is definitely a show I would recommend to adult viewers.
Brittany T.
Brittany T.
Spurger, TX

I have been watching this show since I was 17, some esipodes hit you so hard that you cry. But the show has great storylines and the characters are complicated but interesting. The act is on point. How could you not be watching this show if you aren't then I suggest watching now, like now.
Devyn K.
Devyn K.
E Stroudsburg, PA

Best show known to man! if you have never watched this show before I highly recommend it. I really miss the episode with Elliot but I will not lie that the new episodes are still so good and addicting to binge watch! this Is a must watch series and you are missing out if you don't watch it
Megan F.
Megan F.
East Lansing, MI

This is an amazing tv show. this is my favorite law-and-order tv show! Olivia Benson is probably one of the best female characters on all of television. She's such a strong and brave character that people who watch the show are inspired by. Strongly recommend for people to watch this show!
Kasey C.
Kasey C.
Rochester, NY

Law & Order: SVU is very sad and dramatic, which makes it relatable. Many of the episodes have unhappy endings, which reflects what really happens in society and it makes the happy endings so much more enjoyable. I love watching the characters story play out, even if cases don't end well.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?