Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Fairview, wv

Favorite show ever. Think I've watched everything episode! Detective Stabler is my favorite :)
Ginger W.
Ginger W.

One of my fave shows. I never get tired of it. If you love crime/drama shows, this is for you.
Kassie R.
Kassie R.
Hopewell, VA

One of my favorite shows. Every episode is interesting no matter how many times youve seen it.
Alexandria F.
Alexandria F.
Tucson, AZ

show has been going on forever and its still one of my favorites! I watch reruns all.the time!
Marcy S.
Marcy S.
Moscow Mills, MO

The best show ever! I love that it has been on air for so long & doesn't have an end in sight!
Zenaida C.
Zenaida C.
Philadelphia, PA

I Watch the show all the time and can honestly say it doesn't lose the excitement or suspense.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Sun City, CA

Amazing!!! So many season. Will keep you watching in suspense. Wonderful plots and characters!
Cheyenne K.
Cheyenne K.
Clarksville, TN

The one show i will always be able to binge on, no matter what. Great cast, and episode plots.
ingrid p.
ingrid p.
Wyandanch, NY

Love this show it's SOO good and amazing and you learn a lot Mayb things you never knew before
Daisyy T.
Daisyy T.
Fresno, CA

If you are into crime cases and crime catchers and problem solving them this show is for you!!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now