Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Nichole Z.
Nichole Z.
Cadillac, MI

Love love.love love this show one of my favorite for sure! there is nothing bad to say about it
Allegra R.
Allegra R.
Hobe Sound, FL

This show gave me the confidence to tell someone that i was raped with i was younger. .........
Haley S.
Haley S.
Omaha, NE

Ive been watching this show for years. I love the characters and how different each episode is.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Spartanburg, SC

Love love love this show! Miss stabler of course! But you can't go wrong watching law and order
sara p.
sara p.

Always get sucked into the svu marathons. many times i have seen the episode and still watch it
Alissa R.
Alissa R.
New Castle, PA

This is my all time favorite show. The only thing I can watch repeats of and never get sick of.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Williamstown, NJ

I have been watching this show for years. They always have a good story to keep you interested.
Carol B.
Carol B.

Absolute favorite show, have seen every episode since first season and marathons multiple times
jacqui m.
jacqui m.
Northpoint, PA

Favorite show..watch all the time...when there is nothing else on there is always law and order
Payton J.
Payton J.
Jeffersonville, IN

This show the best show ever. 10/10 recommend. They all my favorite characters I love them all.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?