Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Damaris C.
Damaris C.

One of my all times favorites shows in tv. Is fascinating and very entertaining. I love the characters.
Thalia T.
Thalia T.
Bronx, NY

Best show on television i watch it constantly the characters are amazing and i cant wait for next season
Jason G.
Jason G.
Andover, NH

Great show. Always interesting to watch. Always coming up with episodes that happen in real life events.
Katharine C.
Katharine C.
Flint, MI

Olivia is great iceT Sweet Took lots of of regs off though not quite the same 😿😿😿😿 still watching though
Amy S.
Amy S.
Prestonsburg , Ky

My favorite TV show.. can watch over n over all day long.. very addictive. Request u to watch if haven't
Shanna H.
Shanna H.

This is my fav to watch on hulu but it gives me night mares about my kids and me so I have to be carfull
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Most favorite show of all time. I love the action, the drama, and the suspense. I love Detective Benson.
Leemarie H.
Leemarie H.

This show is so interesting. I can watch reruns after reruns. I love it. It gets my inner pi excited lol
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Ottawa

I love this show is watch it everyday all day with my husband and very interesting I recommend this show
samantha v.
samantha v.
Dunkirk, NY

It's a great show I love it and I watch it almost everyday on Netflix I just can get enough I'm so hooked
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now