10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,154 Reviews
Top Questions See all 60 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
I have watched this show for a long time. I love the characters and the stories are riveting.
Law and Order never gets old. I usually watch on USA when I'm not working i watch with my son.
I just absolutely love everything about it. From the actors, the story line and the suspense.
I have literally seen every episode! i love it,these stories even sometimes make me tear up 😔
Love the suspense the wonder great show special victims unit is awesome best law show to date
Even after years and years, I'm still not bored! One of the best classics still going strong!
Drama. intense. great show. every episode keeps you hanging and wanting more. Absolutely love
I love law and order. My husband and myself can beige watch it and not feel bad about it! Lol
Love this show. I am glad that it has so many seasons. I miss Elliot stabler. That's about it
I love love love SVU it's awesome one of the best investigation shows out there! Truly great!
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos