Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Tiaa T.
Tiaa T.

The only reason I love this show is because I want to be an FBI or investigator when I grow up!
Kate m.
Kate m.
Brockport, NY

It's law and order svu do I need to say more? Love it! You should watch it. It's a good tv show
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Atlanta, GA

I love every season! from the 90's until now. I love how stories connect from season to season.
Bonnita R.
Bonnita R.
Columbus, IN

I enjoy watching law and order. They are very interesting. I could watch this everyday all day.
LaQuanta M.
LaQuanta M.
Peachtree Cty, GA

Best show ever! I've been a fan since day one. I've watched every episode at least 3 times lol.
fatima r.
fatima r.
Seaside, Ca

I love law and order it was one of the many criminal shows that I watched while I was pregnant.
Leslie T.
Leslie T.

I love this show. I am a fan of the police shows. I watch them over and over. They are awesome.
asia b.
asia b.
Hempstead, NY

I still watch re-runs . love this show ! its based on real life issues that have been going on.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.

One of my favorite shows I've watched it since the very beginning. I haven't missed an episode!
susan t.
susan t.
Keyser, WV

I've been watching this show for years and still do,its got great actors and great story lines!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now