Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.

LOVE LOVE LOVE that's all I have to say omg I can literally watch this all day and never get tired of it
Patrice B.
Patrice B.

This show used to be my favorite but it's getting so predictable now, so I've actually stopped watching.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Dracut, MA

My favorite t.v. show ever I've been watching it for years I even watch reruns and never get tired of it
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Plano, TX

This show has been on for 17 seasons! I have watched every single episode! They tackle real-world issues
Berenice A.
Berenice A.

Full of drama excitement and adventurous dropping i love this show and recoommend everyone to watch this
Carrie B.
Carrie B.
Las Vegas, NV

Bring Stabler back please. I love this show and I have been a die hard fan since the pilot way back when
Kimberly U.
Kimberly U.

Been watching the show since it aired. One of my all time favs. Am excited for the next season to start.
Emma M.
Emma M.

I love any crime show but I love this one a lot. So many good actors guest star. It's just a great show.
Damaris C.
Damaris C.

One of my all times favorites shows in tv. Is fascinating and very entertaining. I love the characters.
Massiel J.
Massiel J.
Palmdale, CA

I still love this show after so many years watching it every week I hate when they go off for new season
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now