Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Beaufort, SC

I love this show and have been watching it for years and years and I still watch it to this day
Payton J.
Payton J.
Jeffersonville, IN

This show the best show ever. 10/10 recommend. They all my favorite characters I love them all.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Williamstown, NJ

I have been watching this show for years. They always have a good story to keep you interested.
Brandi L.
Brandi L.
Napoleonville, LA

I love this show!!!! I watch this show regularly!!!! I believe I'll always watch this show!!!!
Bobby D.
Bobby D.
Findlay, OH

I watch this show weekly ... It has a great storyline and I love watching crime solving movies
Janessa M.
Janessa M.
Oakdale, CA

Very suspenseful and full of drama. The actors take pride in what they are doing and it shows.
Monica B.
Monica B.
Alice, TX

Real life show. things that could actually happen in an everday setting. Yes i would recommend
Love it!!!! I love suspense shows!! I love that they have kept most all the people on the show
Equanda U.
Equanda U.
Dothan, AL

Reruns every morning. I never miss an episode. I know mostly all the characters even ice cube.
Broke B.
Broke B.

ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS SHOW. Again, not for kids😂 But it is sooooooo good! DEFINITELY RECCOMEND.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now