Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Lillian H.
Lillian H.
Always up to date on current events. Love the characters. They each play there roll on point.
Mariam C.
Mariam C.
Amazing show :)) very educationalb Season 17 just came out on netflix can't wait to watch it!
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
I have loved this show for years; however, the past few seasons have not met my expectations.
Angie R.
Angie R.
Pompano Beach , FL
Sept. 28, 2016, 9:38 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Best cop show hands down ! Every episode has you glued to the TV. Definitely a show to watch.
cindy d.
cindy d.
Clanton, AL
Pop Culture Expert
Oct. 5, 2016, 11:55 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love this show. I still watch it, even reruns. Its my favorite of the different sub-series.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Laredo, TX
This show is so entertaining, sometimes I get way too into it hahah overall, ITS A GREAT SHOW
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Mcdonough, GA
I really enjoy Law & Order SVU. I love when the marathon comes on. Enjoy action and suspense.
desmond g.
desmond g.
Atlanta, GA
I LOVE THIS SHOW.. SINCE THE BEGINNING UNTIL NOW THIS HAS AND WILL ALWAYS BE MY FAVORITE SHOW
Amber H.
Amber H.
Perfect show to binge watch. I could watch this show for days on end and not get tired of it!
Katie B.
Katie B.
Hazleton, PA
I love watching this show and the different cases the actors portray. They are very life like
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?