Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
sara p.
sara p.

Always get sucked into the svu marathons. many times i have seen the episode and still watch it
Kate m.
Kate m.
Brockport, NY

It's law and order svu do I need to say more? Love it! You should watch it. It's a good tv show
Leslie T.
Leslie T.

I love this show. I am a fan of the police shows. I watch them over and over. They are awesome.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Spartanburg, SC

Love love love this show! Miss stabler of course! But you can't go wrong watching law and order
Teresa G.
Teresa G.

I've been watching Law & Order for years. With the spinoffs, it takes the dynasty to new highs.
Je O.
Je O.
Bakersfield, CA

I love this show I have been watching for years there's always good cases and it's never boring
Zabrina C.
Zabrina C.
Laredo, TX

It's mostly about killing to know when Walmart airplane out what's going on with in that series
Sierra R.
Sierra R.
Muskogee, OK

It's the best show you can find. It's always crazy and keeps you guessing what will happen next
Katie C.
Katie C.
Niantic, CT

I love Law and Order SVU. It keeps me wanting to watch more!!! I love all the characters in it.
Donna j.
Donna j.
Amarillo, TX

I think this brings awareness to the public on what actually happens and kids should watch this
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?