10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,152 Reviews
Top Questions See all 60 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
A very great show if you love crime scenes amd detectives. Its suspensful and great to watch.
My favorite show ever. Sometimes I find myself binge watching old seasons it's just that good
I love mystery anshows and this always has me in my feet and the best show I will ever watch.
Perfect show to binge watch. I could watch this show for days on end and not get tired of it!
Very addicting show that I could literally watch all day. I feel like I've seen every episode
They just added new seasons to Netflix! I've watched this show for years - it never gets old.
Super awesome show that keeps you guessing and is very suspenseful and keeps your mind racing
Great show. Not especially realistic, but rather entertaining. It always catches my attention
Watch this show all the time so realistic and interesting. One of my absolute favorite shows.
I have loved this show for years; however, the past few seasons have not met my expectations.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos