Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Miracle F.
Miracle F.

Love this show! Although I have a love hate relationship with how inconclusive some of the episodes are.
Lana M.
Lana M.

I watch this daily!! Me and my husband watch it. Suspenseful and very good to watch!! We have to DVR it!
Shanna H.
Shanna H.

This is my fav to watch on hulu but it gives me night mares about my kids and me so I have to be carfull
Briah G.
Briah G.

Best SHOW EVER. Watched every episode ever and did so in like a month. Buy. Recommend. Love. Watch. Yas.
samantha v.
samantha v.
Dunkirk, NY

It's a great show I love it and I watch it almost everyday on Netflix I just can get enough I'm so hooked
Issa F.
Issa F.

Some of the best acting. Always has you on your toes. Mariska is by far the best actress in any tv show.
Cassia C.
Cassia C.

1 million stars. Mariska is everything, and I can always count on reruns on basic cable any time of day.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.

LOVE LOVE LOVE that's all I have to say omg I can literally watch this all day and never get tired of it
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.

Love this show!!!! Always interesting new cases a very episode. If you haven't watched I suggest you do.
Rose M.
Rose M.

I can sit and watch marathons all day/weekend long. It knows how to pull you in. I love liv and stabler.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now