Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Colette B.
Colette B.

I could watch this show for years and years. Such a good show, actors are great, riveting plot.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Mission, KS

Love this show its so good and love olivia benson! You should watch this if you havent already!
Brittany H.
Brittany H.

Another great show to watch when my daughter goes to bed! I could stay up all night watching it
Karen M.
Karen M.
Valley stream , NY

Another great classic show that shows on TV and on Netflix. The seasons seem to be never ending
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Beaufort, SC

I love this show and have been watching it for years and years and I still watch it to this day
fatima r.
fatima r.
Salinas, CA

I love law and order it was one of the many criminal shows that I watched while I was pregnant.
Carly K.
Carly K.
Drums, PA

Such an action packed show. Full of amazing actors. Off your seat thrilling. Also a tear jerker
Carissa H.
Carissa H.

This show will always be one of my favorites. I love the cast and almost all of the story lines
Carlene C.
Carlene C.
Indianapolis, IN

I like this show . I haven't watched it in a while. But I do wanna catch up on it one day soon.
Jassel D.
Jassel D.
Geyserville, CA

I've watched a few episodes , it's a good TV show, but not something I watch on a regular basis
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now