Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Paradise L.
Paradise L.
Yuba City, CA
Great show. Not especially realistic, but rather entertaining. It always catches my attention
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Stanford, KY
Super awesome show that keeps you guessing and is very suspenseful and keeps your mind racing
Louanne T.
Louanne T.
Meriden, CT
Good show so close to the real thin it the best like your actually there the actors are great
Carla C.
Carla C.
Long Beach, CA
I like watching it i like watching mystery shows and this one really can get you thinking ...
Autumn L.
Autumn L.
Belington, WV
Best crime show on tv! So interesting and gets you excited to watch the rest of the episodes!
Ariel T.
Ariel T.
Lexington, SC
Wonderful show. I just don't have the time to watch it as frequently as I did back in college
magdalena c.
magdalena c.
Love this show is very interesting and entertaining I could see full episodes for a while day
Kimberly V.
Kimberly V.
Toms River, NJ
Watch l&o every night. It helps me relax after a long day. Olivia and stabler are my favorite
Kimmi B.
Kimmi B.
Pittsburgh , PA
Always a great show. Endless story line. Everyday there is a bee story already being written.
Dana S.
Dana S.
Nanty Glo, PA
Exciting and gripping drama. The cast is fantastic and and I can't wait until the new season!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?