Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Zenaida C.
Zenaida C.
Philadelphia, PA
Oct. 10, 2016, 11:47 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I Watch the show all the time and can honestly say it doesn't lose the excitement or suspense.
Alexandria F.
Alexandria F.
Tucson, AZ
show has been going on forever and its still one of my favorites! I watch reruns all.the time!
Emily Y.
Emily Y.
Philadelphia, PA
The tv show is sooooo good i love it i watched every episode every episode has a new dtoryline
Gabie f.
Gabie f.
A very great show if you love crime scenes amd detectives. Its suspensful and great to watch.
Erendira H.
Erendira H.
Donna, TX
A banana has he she when she she when eneje ha. Eneje snns. Erendira bed. D dnsnsnenenneeneje
LeeEtta G.
LeeEtta G.
Cincinnati, OH
I know the words to more than half of the episodes. I cannot express my love for Law & Order!
ashley c.
ashley c.
Hemet, CA
This has to be my favorite tv showoff all time!!!! I LOVE law and order. HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!
Ezzre L.
Ezzre L.
Memphis, TN
I love this show.it comes on everyday when. I come home from school ready for me to watch it.
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Oct. 4, 2016, 2:46 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
They just added new seasons to Netflix! I've watched this show for years - it never gets old.
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
Pittston, PA
I love this show but since they got rid of most of the good actors I'm not going to watch it.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?