Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Anne E.
Anne E.
Valley Village, CA

Read my recaps on The New York Observer. Have been covering the show for 7 years on that site and Yahoo!
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.

LOVE LOVE LOVE that's all I have to say omg I can literally watch this all day and never get tired of it
Tara F.
Tara F.
Harwood Heights, IL

My absolute favorite series this is my go to if nothing else is on. Love the characters. Acting is great
Issa F.
Issa F.

Some of the best acting. Always has you on your toes. Mariska is by far the best actress in any tv show.
Amy B.
Amy B.
Lynn, MA

One of my all-time favorite shows love watching matinees of them love the characters love the storylines
Daniela S.
Daniela S.

Me encatan todo este tipo de programas relacionados con esenas policiales y casos dificiles de resolver.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.

Love this show!!!! Always interesting new cases a very episode. If you haven't watched I suggest you do.
linda e.
linda e.
Beacon, NY

This is my favorite show. I do not miss any episodes. Its my go to at all times I am in front of the TV.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Waldorf, MD

I have used this product before so I can't write a review. But love the show and crime shows are amazing
Berenice A.
Berenice A.

Full of drama excitement and adventurous dropping i love this show and recoommend everyone to watch this
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now