Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Loxley, AL

I absolutely love this show it's a cop show it's got love and thrills and I am obsessed with it
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
Kirksville , Mo

Addictive show. I love a good mystery and this show keeps me on the edge of my seat. Great cast
Melanie M.
Melanie M.
Carey

Have always loves thus show and way it gets you involved also enjoy criminal minds and house md
Theresa C.
Theresa C.
Asheville, NC

I like most of the shows, some are just not real. the best show on tv for several years is NCIS
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Beaufort, SC

I love this show and have been watching it for years and years and I still watch it to this day
Megan R.
Megan R.
Mission, KS

Love this show its so good and love olivia benson! You should watch this if you havent already!
Ashley W.
Ashley W.

One of my favorite shows I've watched it since the very beginning. I haven't missed an episode!
Carol B.
Carol B.

Absolute favorite show, have seen every episode since first season and marathons multiple times
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
Phoenix, AZ

I like this show.. Is my favorite!! Because is amazing.. The actors and production are awesome.
Gerrica P.
Gerrica P.
Alexandria, VA

I live for these crime solving shows they're amazing always keeps you on the edge of your seat.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?