Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Ottawa

I love this show is watch it everyday all day with my husband and very interesting I recommend this show
Daniela S.
Daniela S.

Me encatan todo este tipo de programas relacionados con esenas policiales y casos dificiles de resolver.
Veronica R.
Veronica R.

2 words...Olivia Benson!! She is awesome and has made the show great even without her sidekick Stabler!!
Rose M.
Rose M.

I can sit and watch marathons all day/weekend long. It knows how to pull you in. I love liv and stabler.
Patrice B.
Patrice B.

This show used to be my favorite but it's getting so predictable now, so I've actually stopped watching.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Dracut, MA

My favorite t.v. show ever I've been watching it for years I even watch reruns and never get tired of it
Amy S.
Amy S.
Prestonsburg , Ky

My favorite TV show.. can watch over n over all day long.. very addictive. Request u to watch if haven't
Micaiah C.
Micaiah C.

I really like this show. I literally watch it all day long 24/7. No joke. It's one of my favorite shows.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Frostproof, FL

Exciting show that I watch every time I get the chance. Love the actors and the storylines behind it all
Anneliese S.
Anneliese S.
Ocala, FL

I love marathon SUV nights!!!! This is such a great show... The best of all of the Law and Order series!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now