Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Yasmina L.
Yasmina L.
Rockville, MD
Sept. 25, 2016, 8:54 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Awesome show! Takes place in New york City and has very realistic crimes happen on TV ! Loveee
Love it!!!! I love suspense shows!! I love that they have kept most all the people on the show
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Fort Wayne, IN
One of my most favorite shows ever! I've seen every single episode! It never ever disappoints.
Melyssa M.
Melyssa M.
Lk Ronkonkoma, NY
SVU is one of my favorite shows. Its very addicting to watch, I love the actors and actresses.
Nancy R.
Nancy R.
This show is so good. It has you at the edge of your seat the whole times which I really enjoy
ingrid p.
ingrid p.
Wyandanch, NY
Love this show it's SOO good and amazing and you learn a lot Mayb things you never knew before
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Absolutely LOVE this show!!!! I've seen every episode and can't wait for it to start up again.
Crystal H.
Crystal H.
Romeoville, IL
I LOVE THIS SHOW SO MUCH, I RECOMMEND THIS SHOW. I WATCH IT ALL THE TIME, IT'S SO INTERESTING.
Mary T.
Mary T.
Lewisburg , WV
Jan. 30, 2017, 12:58 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love this show especially the original cast! But it's still good! Everyone should watch this
Keisha S.
Keisha S.
Kissimmee , FL
Super addicting! Can't stop watching, even if it's very late at night. They have a great cast.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?