10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,124 Reviews
Top Questions See all 56 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
Very suspenseful and full of drama. The actors take pride in what they are doing and it shows.
Great show-very interesting and informative. characters are great. I watch alot of the re-runs
Drama filled - wish it was longer than an hour. Keeps you guessing till the end! Cast is great
The greatest show on the face of this planet. 10/10! I think everyone should give it a chance.
This show is addicting to watch. You want to watch the entire episode so you know how it ends.
Best cop show hands down ! Every episode has you glued to the TV. Definitely a show to watch.
I love watching this show and the different cases the actors portray. They are very life like
I love this show. I still watch it, even reruns. Its my favorite of the different sub-series.
This show is so entertaining, sometimes I get way too into it hahah overall, ITS A GREAT SHOW
My husband and I are absolute in love woth this show!! I have seen every episode!! Big FAN!!!
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
See All Photos