Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
Kirksville , Mo

Addictive show. I love a good mystery and this show keeps me on the edge of my seat. Great cast
Anahy C.
Anahy C.

The show is always entertaining never a boring moment during it. The story development is good.
Alexis A.
Alexis A.

I absolutely love the show!! I seat down to watch one episode and end up watching it for hours.
Morgan O.
Morgan O.

Easily one of my favorite TV shows to binge watch. It's so raw and the story lines pull you in!
Theresa C.
Theresa C.
Asheville, NC

I like most of the shows, some are just not real. the best show on tv for several years is NCIS
Nichole Z.
Nichole Z.
Cadillac, MI

Love love.love love this show one of my favorite for sure! there is nothing bad to say about it
Lisa L.
Lisa L.

One of my favorite shows on TV. The acting is incredible and the storylines are very realistic.
Latrese G.
Latrese G.
Colorado Spgs, CO

This show never gets old. I watch old ones as well as new ones. I never get tired of this show.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Phoenixville, PA

I've been watching this show for years. Always a good show to turn to to binge watch for hours.
Haley S.
Haley S.
Omaha, NE

Ive been watching this show for years. I love the characters and how different each episode is.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?