Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Victoria p.
Victoria p.
Lehigh Acres, FL

I like this show because it shows real life drama and the actors make the show very interesting
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Visalia, CA

I can watch this series over and over. I miss stabler though. It wasn't the same after he left.
Saintia J.
Saintia J.

This is the best crime show. I really miss the fact that Det. Stabler is no longer on the show.
Anahy C.
Anahy C.

The show is always entertaining never a boring moment during it. The story development is good.
asia b.
asia b.
Hempstead, NY

I still watch re-runs . love this show ! its based on real life issues that have been going on.
Latrese G.
Latrese G.
Colorado Spgs, CO

This show never gets old. I watch old ones as well as new ones. I never get tired of this show.
Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.
Yoder, CO

I love this show so much! Always something new and there's always twists and turns in the plot.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.

One of my favorite shows I've watched it since the very beginning. I haven't missed an episode!
Gabby Jo S.
Gabby Jo S.
Hamilton, OH

Law and order is one of the best TV shows but, the best one is definitely special victims unit!
Jenni W.
Jenni W.
Englewood, NJ

Have watched for decades now and love them all. I love finding new episodes I haven't seen her.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now