Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Veronica R.
Veronica R.

2 words...Olivia Benson!! She is awesome and has made the show great even without her sidekick Stabler!!
nycole a.
nycole a.

I have watched for years. This is one of the first detective shows from this Era that I started watching
Patrice B.
Patrice B.

This show used to be my favorite but it's getting so predictable now, so I've actually stopped watching.
Sandra L.
Sandra L.
Belvidere, IL

Great cast! I've watched since season one, hopefully many more seasons to come. One of my favorite shows
Reagan S.
Reagan S.
Fayetteville, AR

I have watched about every episode! It is awesome! I will continue to watch this as long as they make it
Anneliese S.
Anneliese S.
Ocala, FL

I love marathon SUV nights!!!! This is such a great show... The best of all of the Law and Order series!
Maranda B.
Maranda B.

Best show ever hands down. always keeps me interested and the characters are amazong and keep you hooked
Micaiah C.
Micaiah C.

I really like this show. I literally watch it all day long 24/7. No joke. It's one of my favorite shows.
Kristin G.
Kristin G.

I love svu it's fav out of all the law and orders. Even though they can be sad they are more interesting
Daniela S.
Daniela S.

Me encatan todo este tipo de programas relacionados con esenas policiales y casos dificiles de resolver.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now