10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,127 Reviews
Top Questions See all 56 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
Up to date story lines. great actors. very realistic. watch often. great way to pass the time.
Love this show. Been watching for years. I've seen ever episode! I can't wait for next season.
I love this show!!!! I watch this show regularly!!!! I believe I'll always watch this show!!!!
If you are into crime cases and crime catchers and problem solving them this show is for you!!
I have watched every episode and I am so glad they are fixing to come out with a new season!!!
Awesome show! Takes place in New york City and has very realistic crimes happen on TV ! Loveee
I Watch the show all the time and can honestly say it doesn't lose the excitement or suspense.
I LOVE THIS SHOW SO MUCH, I RECOMMEND THIS SHOW. I WATCH IT ALL THE TIME, IT'S SO INTERESTING.
I love this show especially the original cast! But it's still good! Everyone should watch this
show has been going on forever and its still one of my favorites! I watch reruns all.the time!
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos