Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jasmine P.
Jasmine P.
La puente , Ca
Best show hands down !! I have seen every episode I kid you not !! I definitely recommend this
Shermeka W.
Shermeka W.
This show can never get old. Although I love the newer episodes, I watch the old ones as well.
Devon P.
Devon P.
This show is addicting to watch. You want to watch the entire episode so you know how it ends.
tracy n.
tracy n.
Indianapolis, IN
Great show-very interesting and informative. characters are great. I watch alot of the re-runs
Tori R.
Tori R.
I like how this show is always interesting and how good it always is. I also like watching CSI
Lacey T.
Lacey T.
Malcom, IA
I love this show! My grandfather and me watch it everytime it comes on! To many reruns though!
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
I love suspense filled movies and TV shows. This one keeps you interested and waiting for more
Leah P.
Leah P.
Sept. 29, 2016, 11:47 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Love Love LOVE this show. Great drama and great characters. Be careful though, it's addicting!
Brittinee S.
Brittinee S.
Imperial, MO
Sept. 23, 2016, 9:55 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I have watched every episode and I am so glad they are fixing to come out with a new season!!!
Nancy R.
Nancy R.
This show is so good. It has you at the edge of your seat the whole times which I really enjoy
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?