Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Kelly V.
Kelly V.

Always loved watching this show. Makes me want to become a detective. Always love officer Benson
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Box Elder, SD

Good shoe for people who like to watch mystery shoes it's about two agents who figure out crimes
Yi S.
Yi S.

Good show but some episodes seem to have cliffhanger endings. Something to watch every so often.
Jeralynn W.
Jeralynn W.
Galax

Love the show and shows like it because it gives you an idea of what its like to be a detective.
Merry P.
Merry P.
Pleasanton, TX

I love watching the show. I watch reruns over and over again if I don't have a new one to watch.
Connie P.
Connie P.
Aurora , Il

My favorite show there's always a surprising twist can never expect what's going to happen next!
Cardenas G.
Cardenas G.
Belleville, IL

Stabler and Benson make the show worth watching. My favorite show out of all the Law and Orders.
Yolanda R.
Yolanda R.

I am a die hard fan for all Law and Order series. I am in law enforcement and enjoy these shows.
Shala C.
Shala C.
Atlanta, GA

I miss Stabler but the show is still great! Watching Benson's character evolve has been amazing!
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Visalia, CA

I can watch this series over and over. I miss stabler though. It wasn't the same after he left.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?