Add a Photo

Photos (23)
fatima r.
fatima r.
Salinas, CA

I love law and order it was one of the many criminal shows that I watched while I was pregnant.
Melanie M.
Melanie M.
Carey

Have always loves thus show and way it gets you involved also enjoy criminal minds and house md
Gerrica P.
Gerrica P.
Alexandria, VA

I live for these crime solving shows they're amazing always keeps you on the edge of your seat.
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Visalia, CA

I can watch this series over and over. I miss stabler though. It wasn't the same after he left.
jacqui m.
jacqui m.
Northpoint, PA

Favorite show..watch all the time...when there is nothing else on there is always law and order
Anahy C.
Anahy C.

The show is always entertaining never a boring moment during it. The story development is good.
Nyasia T.
Nyasia T.
Stratford, CT

I own everything law and order me and my mother will watch it all the time day and night always
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Williamstown, NJ

I have been watching this show for years. They always have a good story to keep you interested.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.

Love that every case is different the actors are amazing makes me feel on edge (in a good way )
Ashley W.
Ashley W.

One of my favorite shows I've watched it since the very beginning. I haven't missed an episode!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now