Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Michelle T.
Michelle T.

Amazing. The story lines are always interesting with twist and turns. My husband and I love it.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Phoenixville, PA

I've been watching this show for years. Always a good show to turn to to binge watch for hours.
Leslie T.
Leslie T.

I love this show. I am a fan of the police shows. I watch them over and over. They are awesome.
Sierra R.
Sierra R.
Muskogee, OK

It's the best show you can find. It's always crazy and keeps you guessing what will happen next
Morgan O.
Morgan O.

Easily one of my favorite TV shows to binge watch. It's so raw and the story lines pull you in!
Theresa C.
Theresa C.
Asheville, NC

I like most of the shows, some are just not real. the best show on tv for several years is NCIS
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Beaufort, SC

I love this show and have been watching it for years and years and I still watch it to this day
Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.
Yoder, CO

I love this show so much! Always something new and there's always twists and turns in the plot.
Teresa G.
Teresa G.

I've been watching Law & Order for years. With the spinoffs, it takes the dynasty to new highs.
susan t.
susan t.
Keyser, WV

I've been watching this show for years and still do,its got great actors and great story lines!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now