Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Shawna D.
Shawna D.
Hanover, WV
Sept. 23, 2016, 2:22 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This is my favorite show. It's so interesting. If you haven't watched it, I suggest you start.
Jordan S.
Jordan S.
Raleigh , NC
One of my favorite shows. I like how there's always a resolve and the "perp" is always caught.
Kathleen  G.
Kathleen G.
This is a lazy day show ! Definitely recommended when it's on TV it's reruns but they're great
Bobby D.
Bobby D.
Findlay, OH
I watch this show weekly ... It has a great storyline and I love watching crime solving movies
Ruth M.
Ruth M.
This is one of my favorite shows. I love all the SVU series. I really love these type of shows
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Gardiner, ME
Such an addicting show. Truly great and recommend it to anyone. Me and my boyfriend are hooked
Martha M.
Martha M.
Stamford, CT
Great show . I love the characters and the plots of each episode . Have been a fan for years .
Kassie R.
Kassie R.
Hopewell, VA
One of my favorite shows. Every episode is interesting no matter how many times youve seen it.
samantha g.
samantha g.
Holtsville, NY
I've literally seen every single episode of all 17 seasons; that's how good of a show this is.
Amanda U.
Amanda U.
Columbus, NJ
Love this show. Been watching for years. I've seen ever episode! I can't wait for next season.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?