Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Lily A.
Lily A.

This show has been going on for what seems forever but it's still as interesting! Always keeps me engaged
Dayshia W.
Dayshia W.

It's ok I watch it every now and then but some of the episodes are good, don't have s favorite one though
Siara H.
Siara H.
Saint Johnsville, NY

Omg i love this show it's so intense and sespenceful I just love it so muchh a the actors are really good
Clarissa p.
Clarissa p.
Vineland , Nj

years and years and years later this show is still #1 i can watch old episodes and new and still enjoy it
Anna D.
Anna D.
Wesson, MS

It's a wonderful show with story lines that mirror actual events. My entire adult family watch this show.
windie h.
windie h.
Iron River, WI

Good show, lot of interesting information that of course isn't true that you would use in the real world.
Mimi N.
Mimi N.
Denver, CO

BEST SHOW EVER! Need I say more? The suspense on this show makes the hairs on my arm stand up! Sooo good.
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Brooklyn, NY

this tv show is really good but really intsense but i love it. cant stop watching it. the cast are great!
Zuleyma E.
Zuleyma E.
Las Vegas , Nv

This is one of my favorite shows. The cases are interesting and keep you wondering what will happen next.
Esther S.
Esther S.

This show is so addicting. I have watched episodes multiple times because it's so good . It's a must see!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now