10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,153 Reviews
Top Questions See all 60 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
SVU is one of my favorite shows. Its very addicting to watch, I love the actors and actresses.
One of my fave shows. I never get tired of it. If you love crime/drama shows, this is for you.
Up to date story lines. great actors. very realistic. watch often. great way to pass the time.
I didn't know how the season would be once Elliott let but the show didn't skip a beat at all.
This show is addicting to watch. You want to watch the entire episode so you know how it ends.
I love this show! My grandfather and me watch it everytime it comes on! To many reruns though!
Love love love law and order very misterious! Recommend for people who like to get mysterious!
Really good crime show! Very realistic. Has good actors as well, they're acting was fantastic!
I love suspense filled movies and TV shows. This one keeps you interested and waiting for more
Great show-very interesting and informative. characters are great. I watch alot of the re-runs
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos