BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #6 in TV

• Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Nicole B.
Naperville, IL
Pop Culture Expert
I think the reason SVU is still on the air is because it is always changing. No two episodes are alike and each one is unique. Plus, who doesn't want to watch Olivia Benson be a total bad-a$$ in every episode?
Tiffany J.
Clarksdale, MS
I've absolutely loved this show for almost 20 years. The characters make the show excellent. If you haven't seen it before I suggest you take a whole weekend off and get ready to not want to leave the TV because this show is addictive, I mean you can't miss a second. Your brain won't let you.
Lauren T.
Winston Salem, NC
One of my favorites of all times. I could watch this show for hours. Very realistic stories I think. Kind of breaks my heart that there really are sickos out there that do commit crimes of that nature.
Allison D.
Charlotte, NC
This is my favorite show to watch on the treadmill at the gym. It can get a little creepy, but I always get sucked into the episodes then completely forget that I'm even exercising. Tuesdays they also used to do a marathon and when in college that was my floors go to show to watch together.
Sabrina J.
This is the only Law and Order that I will watch. I thoroughly enjoy it and it's one of my go to shows if I cannot find something to watch
Grace U.
This is a great series. I enjoy many crime shows. While Law and Order SVU deals with lots of tough topics, such as sexual assault, I think it is incredibly important to make the general population aware of the stigmas and stereotypes surround these issues.
Melissa B.
Perryopolis, PA
Was one of my favorite shows. Still do occasionally watch it but has definitely fallen to the way side in my TV list since Christopher Meloni left the show.
Eliza H.
Bowling Green, OH
Always has plot twists with the characters and the material is so real and raw. My attention is always captured.
Nyeemah G.
Douglasville, GA
Law and order SVU is my most favorite show ever!!! It's so interesting and dramatic and shows how hard of a city New York is. It also helps to teach you about the law system and your rights and it also relates to real world topics.
Brieanna K.
Keyser, WV
I absolutely love this show! It has an amazing cast and amazing storylines. It's also great at showing that special victims aren't always young women.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?