Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Marcy S.
Marcy S.
Moscow Mills, MO
Sept. 24, 2016, 6:35 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
The best show ever! I love that it has been on air for so long & doesn't have an end in sight!
Celinez C.
Celinez C.
North Bergen
I have been watching the same episodes for the last 15 years of my life. And it is still good!
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Springville, TN
Love love love law and order very misterious! Recommend for people who like to get mysterious!
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Super interesting show, I don't recommend it for kids though, lots of S** crimes but good show
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Sun City, CA
Amazing!!! So many season. Will keep you watching in suspense. Wonderful plots and characters!
Zahnae A.
Zahnae A.
Federal Way, WA
The greatest show on the face of this planet. 10/10! I think everyone should give it a chance.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Saint Louis, MO
I have watched this show for years and love it. I think it has only got better over the years.
Equanda U.
Equanda U.
Dothan, AL
Reruns every morning. I never miss an episode. I know mostly all the characters even ice cube.
ingrid p.
ingrid p.
Wyandanch, NY
Love this show it's SOO good and amazing and you learn a lot Mayb things you never knew before
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Calmar, IA
Really good crime show! Very realistic. Has good actors as well, they're acting was fantastic!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?