Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Angie F.
Angie F.

Amazing show! If you are into mysteries, or crime unsolved cases being solved this is the show for you!!!
Samrie R.
Samrie R.
Killeen, TX

If your into crime solving shows this is a great one to watch. Very good actors and acting in this sitcom
Kennedy L.
Kennedy L.

This is my absolute most favorite show of all time. I huge watch it all the time. The acting is on point.
GLORIA B.
GLORIA B.
Jackson, SC

I just love the shows with having to find out who killed the person. I also love to watch Criminal Minds.
Mishawaka, IN

My favorite crime show ever! I have been watching this show since I was a younger girl and still love it.
Claire R.
Claire R.
Tucson, AZ

I've literally watched for 17 going on 18 years. Bring stabler back. Please? Guns. Knives. Cops. Lawyers.
sabrina S.
sabrina S.
Roma, TX

The best show i can be watching everyday all day and never get bored becuase its so interesting i love it
Lory B.
Lory B.

Adoro esse tipo de série, suspense, crimes, assisto sempre e faço maratonas com meu marido, super aprovo!
Dayshia W.
Dayshia W.

It's ok I watch it every now and then but some of the episodes are good, don't have s favorite one though
Stephanie W.

I love this show!! It keeps you on your toes and each episode is different. And the marathons are great!!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now