10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,191 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
I'm pretty much all caught up on the episodes. Sometimes I rewatch the episodes it's that good
Real life show. things that could actually happen in an everday setting. Yes i would recommend
The one show i will always be able to binge on, no matter what. Great cast, and episode plots.
Love it!!!! I love suspense shows!! I love that they have kept most all the people on the show
Love this show. Been watching for years. I've seen ever episode! I can't wait for next season.
SVU is one of my favorite shows. Its very addicting to watch, I love the actors and actresses.
I love this show! My grandfather and me watch it everytime it comes on! To many reruns though!
One of my favorite shows very good story line love this show lover the actors a very cool show
Been a Law & Order: SVU freak for years. One of the best shows to watch. Keeps me entertained.
I like how this show is always interesting and how good it always is. I also like watching CSI
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos