Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Virginia Bch, VA

Literally sewn every episode of this show and watch reruns constantly because its jut that good.
Cherese C.
Cherese C.
Modesto, CA

This show mimics a lot of the current news. Talks about affairs that happen around us e wry day.
liz g.
liz g.
Dallas, TX

All time favorite, i like the fact that some episodes are also based on current events at times.
Alexis A.
Alexis A.

I absolutely love the show!! I seat down to watch one episode and end up watching it for hours.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Niantic, CT

I love Law and Order SVU. It keeps me wanting to watch more!!! I love all the characters in it.
Kate m.
Kate m.
Brockport, NY

It's law and order svu do I need to say more? Love it! You should watch it. It's a good tv show
Nichole Z.
Nichole Z.
Cadillac, MI

Love love.love love this show one of my favorite for sure! there is nothing bad to say about it
susan t.
susan t.
Keyser, WV

I've been watching this show for years and still do,its got great actors and great story lines!
Michelle T.
Michelle T.

Amazing. The story lines are always interesting with twist and turns. My husband and I love it.
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Morgantown, WV

My absolute favorite show. I have been watching this show since it began and it never gets old!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now