Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Leany B.
Leany B.
Long Beach, CA
I'm pretty much all caught up on the episodes. Sometimes I rewatch the episodes it's that good
Monica B.
Monica B.
Alice, TX
Real life show. things that could actually happen in an everday setting. Yes i would recommend
Donatella J.
Donatella J.
Hollywood, FL
Sometimes it's a little bit scary but the way they develop the show is the best I just love it
Brandi L.
Brandi L.
Napoleonville, LA
I love this show!!!! I watch this show regularly!!!! I believe I'll always watch this show!!!!
Ginger W.
Ginger W.
One of my fave shows. I never get tired of it. If you love crime/drama shows, this is for you.
ingrid p.
ingrid p.
Wyandanch, NY
Love this show it's SOO good and amazing and you learn a lot Mayb things you never knew before
Kassie R.
Kassie R.
Hopewell, VA
One of my favorite shows. Every episode is interesting no matter how many times youve seen it.
samantha g.
samantha g.
Holtsville, NY
I've literally seen every single episode of all 17 seasons; that's how good of a show this is.
Leslie L.
Leslie L.
Greenup, KY
Sept. 26, 2016, 1:12 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
FAV SHOW FOREVER !! I have been watching this show for years and years and it never gets old!!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Lugoff, SC
This is an all time favorite..I'm hooked..I watch show after show and can't get enough of it..
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?