10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,179 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
This is a lazy day show ! Definitely recommended when it's on TV it's reruns but they're great
The one show i will always be able to binge on, no matter what. Great cast, and episode plots.
I love this show! Always exciting and something new each show. I could watch all day everyday!
Absolutely LOVE this show!!!! I've seen every episode and can't wait for it to start up again.
This is one of my favorite shows. I love all the SVU series. I really love these type of shows
One of my favorite shows. I like how there's always a resolve and the "perp" is always caught.
Great show . I love the characters and the plots of each episode . Have been a fan for years .
I have been watching the same episodes for the last 15 years of my life. And it is still good!
Favorite show! They are always bringing in new characters and keeping the episodes interesting
This show can never get old. Although I love the newer episodes, I watch the old ones as well.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos