Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Cayla C.
Cayla C.
Irwin, PA

Love this show, everyone in my family does too! It's a heart wrenching drama that keeps you wanting more.
Charmaine M.
Charmaine M.
Morgan City, LA

All time favorite TV show hands down! Olivia & Elliot (praying he returns one day) are the absolute best!
Angie F.
Angie F.

Amazing show! If you are into mysteries, or crime unsolved cases being solved this is the show for you!!!
Siara H.
Siara H.
Saint Johnsville, NY

Omg i love this show it's so intense and sespenceful I just love it so muchh a the actors are really good
Yasmin R.
Yasmin R.
Tempe, AZ

Live for this show. Super interesting and emotional. You can learn something while also enjoying the show
Khadijah M.
Khadijah M.
San Francisco, CA

My all time favorite show, I've been watching it all my life. I love this show I could watch it everyday.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Corona

LOVE. So suspenseful, so touching. Somehow, Elliot and Olivia make us feel like family with each episode.
Amber S.
Amber S.

This is absolutely the best show on TV and I never miss it but I wish they'd bring back detective Stabler
Adrienne L.
Adrienne L.
Nacogdoches, TX

Love the show but haven't used any of there products so maybe that's something I'll have to find and try.
Maribel M.
Maribel M.
Tacoma, WA

Loved this show back with the original cast but have lost interest since there have been new replacements
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now