Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Megan F.
Megan F.
East Lansing, MI

This is an amazing tv show. this is my favorite law-and-order tv show! Olivia Benson is probably one of the best female characters on all of television. She's such a strong and brave character that people who watch the show are inspired by. Strongly recommend for people to watch this show!
Megan S.
Megan S.
Tampa, Fl

This is one of my sick-day-binge shows. I like to relax and watch a few episodes when I'm feeling under the weather. It's interesting, although sometimes repetitive.
It is easy to watch entertainment, though not child-friendly all the time, which I would recommend for lazy sick yucky days.
Brittany T.
Brittany T.
Spurger, TX

I have been watching this show since I was 17, some esipodes hit you so hard that you cry. But the show has great storylines and the characters are complicated but interesting. The act is on point. How could you not be watching this show if you aren't then I suggest watching now, like now.
Ellen C.
Ellen C.
Bridgewater, MA

One of the greatest shows ever. I could watch this on repeat everyday. The writing and action is phenomenal. I will never get tired of this show. I want to rewatch it from the beginning as soon as I am caught up with my other shows. I recommend this show to anyone who loves a good TV show.
Vicky P.
Vicky P.
Paupack, PA

I love Law & Order SVU. I have watched it since the beginning and look forward each time a new season starts. The actors are excellent and I love the story lines. There are many favorite episodes but I wish Elliot would come back! It is definitely a show I would recommend to adult viewers.
Grace S.
Grace S.
College Point, NY

This show is awesome! It always keeps me on my toes. The suspense and the storyline is great. The acting is top notch. The actors and actresses portray their characters really well. The way they tackle the situation and get the bad guys is really satisfying to watch. I recommend this show!
Angela Z.
Angela Z.
Logan, UT

This is one of my favorite television shows. It's similar to the other Law and Order series. The actors portray detective convincingly. I've seen just about every episode. I would recommend watching it if you're into those types of shoes. It's not for someone who might be overly sensitive.
Kasey C.
Kasey C.
Rochester, NY

Law & Order: SVU is very sad and dramatic, which makes it relatable. Many of the episodes have unhappy endings, which reflects what really happens in society and it makes the happy endings so much more enjoyable. I love watching the characters story play out, even if cases don't end well.
Heather S.
Heather S.

It's been a while since I watched this show but I happen to enjoy it. I've missed a few seasons hence the 4 star rating. I'd like to catch up on it but Netflix currently isn't showing all the seasons. Just a few select ones. If a little bit of crime doesn't bother you. Go watch and enjoy.
Leigh R.
Leigh R.

Used to be my absolute favorite show but after 2014 or so I just lost interest. The earlier years are some of the best law dramas on television. The later years have had too much character turnover and too many episodes outside the realm of possibility. 5 stars for the early years though.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now