BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #9 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Nicole R.
Columbia, SC
A tried and true standby that always seems to have a marathon on on some channel, and for good reason. It is refreshing seeing a female portray a no-nonsense detective. The cases are often ripped from the year's headlines. While it isn't reinventing the wheel, it still is worth tuning in.
Victoria P.
Jacksonville, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Great show! Mariska Hargitay is my favorite actress in the show ! This show focuses on sexual related crimes such as rape,assault,and trama etc. This show has a very "real vibe". I highly recommend watching ! its always interesting and the stories never repeat themselves !Always interesting!
Ellen C.
One of the greatest shows ever. I could watch this on repeat everyday. The writing and action is phenomenal. I will never get tired of this show. I want to rewatch it from the beginning as soon as I am caught up with my other shows. I recommend this show to anyone who loves a good TV show.
Dinah G.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show has always portrayed real stories from NY but changes names and story line outcomes. I love the acting of each character, Benson and Stabler (when he was on the show) are my favorite. I also love Ice T on the show. The show is a classic and a definite must watch show if you like crime dramas.
Elizabeth A.
Whittier, CA
I can watch all 17 season over and over again. Even when they have marathons on TNT and I have already seen those episodes, i will still watch. This is one of the greatest shows ever created. I watch Law and Order, and Law and Order Criminal Intent as well, but Olivia Benson makes this show.
Grace S.
College Point, NY
This show is awesome! It always keeps me on my toes. The suspense and the storyline is great. The acting is top notch. The actors and actresses portray their characters really well. The way they tackle the situation and get the bad guys is really satisfying to watch. I recommend this show!
Karen T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Great show, loved watching it when it first begin and during the years. the latter episodes are not that good as it was in the beginning. Characters changes are good and bad over the years. But this is one of the greatest shows to watch if one has never seen it or want to revisit old shows.
Anais C.
Fresno, CA
I have not watched this show in a while, but when I did I was hooked. My boyfriend brought this show upon me because he knows how much I love these type of shows.
Kina B.
Metairie, LA
I thought i was gonna miss Elliot Stabler when he left, and i do. But there are still so many great characters. Olivia has really stepped up and is running the unit well. She balancing motherhood and a career. Hope she gets a love life soon. It's a must watch show.
Misty R.
I love, love, love this show. It usually has a great story line and you are able to the conflict when a character knows what they would like to do but are bound by the law. I have worried every time a character left and was replaced if it would ruin the show, but the show is still great!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?