Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kaitlyn A.
Kaitlyn A.
Ames, IA
I like this show because its a good show to watch if you're in the mood for a crime show but do not want a lot of gore. The characters are interesting and every show has suspense and drama. It does get repetitive after a while but thats just because there are sooo many episodes to watch.
Amy B.
Amy B.
Whitesburg, KY
By and far the best of the Law & Order series. It always seems to be on somewhere, at the very least on Netflix, and it never disappoints. It gives the average person a look into the gritty crime scene of NYC and the relationship between Benson and Stabler was always a pleasure to watch.
Jasmyn J.
Jasmyn J.
San Diego, CA
I love a good crime show series. This was introduced to me by my mom (of course) she LOVES this show and I have grown to love it as well. It just gives a little sneak peak into the justice system, as well as gives a pretty great story line. The show also doesn't do too many plot repeats.
Selena V.
Selena V.
Woodlake, CA
I seriously have watched all 385 episodes of SVU. This has really become one of my favorites show, But i hate how they always have those endings where they don't tell you wants going to happen after. I really hope that they keep making more . i would really recommend this show to everyone
Misty R.
Misty R.
Oct. 7, 2016, 1:33 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love, love, love this show. It usually has a great story line and you are able to the conflict when a character knows what they would like to do but are bound by the law. I have worried every time a character left and was replaced if it would ruin the show, but the show is still great!
Emily G.
Emily G.
This show has been around for a very long time. Olivia Benson has a part of all of our hearts. I'm a big fan of Chicago PD and they do episodes together which I love. This show definitely pulls at your heart strings and they've gotten rid of a few of my favorites. But, I'm a devoted fan.
Jackie M.
Jackie M.
Garden City, KS
I'm only giving this a 4 star because I miss Stabler!!! He was one of my favorites of course. This is like the original crime and law show you know? And Olivia is amazzzzinnnnnggg. Her acting is always spot on. The issues are so real and usually in line with the current events. So good.
Nayda B.
Nayda B.
El Paso, TX
I love Law & Order. I will watch all the Law & Order shows. I can spend the day watching re-runs! The actors are great, the story plot is always "at the edge of your seat" type of plot. I rejoice when I can figure out "who did it" before the end of the show. It is a definite must watch!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Prt Washingtn, WI
Law and Order: SVU is a wonderful show. Its packed with action and has a ongoing story line between each episode that keeps you coming back for more. The actors fit right into the roles they are playing really well. If you love anything crime related, this is the show you need to watch.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Reading, Pennsylvania
One of my favorite shows of all time I love the drama and suspense it has. the actors are great and make the show what it is. it is similar to other "crime" shows like criminal minds or bones but does provide and different type of crime. it is a must watch when you need a show to watch!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?