BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Maria S.
Maria S.
Newhall, CA
Hand down my fav show of all time i got hooked thru netflix i cant waut for the next season to come out. Love this show after CSI was terminated but this is my fav show now its intense but great. I watch all the season on netflix current watching criminal minds but love law and order svu
Jasmyn J.
Jasmyn J.
San Diego, CA
I love a good crime show series. This was introduced to me by my mom (of course) she LOVES this show and I have grown to love it as well. It just gives a little sneak peak into the justice system, as well as gives a pretty great story line. The show also doesn't do too many plot repeats.
Emily G.
Emily G.
This show has been around for a very long time. Olivia Benson has a part of all of our hearts. I'm a big fan of Chicago PD and they do episodes together which I love. This show definitely pulls at your heart strings and they've gotten rid of a few of my favorites. But, I'm a devoted fan.
Amy B.
Amy B.
Whitesburg, KY
Pop Culture Expert
By and far the best of the Law & Order series. It always seems to be on somewhere, at the very least on Netflix, and it never disappoints. It gives the average person a look into the gritty crime scene of NYC and the relationship between Benson and Stabler was always a pleasure to watch.
April B.
April B.
Buffalo, WV
I love the story behind everything that goes on in the shows. it is similar to NCIS, but it has a little difference. The actors are good and play their rolls well. My favorite scenes are when The suspects get caught and seem so surprised or mad that they aren't as smart as they thought.
Pam R.
Pam R.
Metairie, LA
This show is addictive! I don't watch much TV, but when I do, I watch Law & Order: SVU marathons all day long. Not the greatest show in the world, but it's better than Judge Judy. Just saying. It's in the same category as Criminal Minds and NCIS. Would watch again. And again. And again.
Qwyn C.
Qwyn C.
Jacksonville, FL
I cannot live without my Law and Order. Olivia Benson is killing it and she is by far my favorite character because of her daring, sassy personality. Mariska Hargitay has definitely won my heart over with her amazing acting skills. I recommend this to everyone who loves a good cop show.
Tara P.
Tara P.
Congers, NY
My favorite days are ones where there are SVU marathons on tv. I can sit in front of the TV all day and get sucked into the emotional and suspenseful drama. Olivia and Stabler are a great team. I feel invested in the characters and enjoy watching the repeats as well as the new episodes.
Jackie M.
Jackie M.
Garden City, KS
I'm only giving this a 4 star because I miss Stabler!!! He was one of my favorites of course. This is like the original crime and law show you know? And Olivia is amazzzzinnnnnggg. Her acting is always spot on. The issues are so real and usually in line with the current events. So good.
Nayda B.
Nayda B.
El Paso, TX
I love Law & Order. I will watch all the Law & Order shows. I can spend the day watching re-runs! The actors are great, the story plot is always "at the edge of your seat" type of plot. I rejoice when I can figure out "who did it" before the end of the show. It is a definite must watch!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?