Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Maria A.
Maria A.
Marion, Va

Many episodes are very hard to watch due to the nature of the show- forced acts of some kind or driven violence. Many times it happens to young children. This show breaks boundaries by talking about the secrets families try to hide and gives men and women an opportunity to speak out if abused.
jessica v.
jessica v.
Mesa, AZ

I love Law & Order: SVU. I can actually binge watch this show for weeks straight if it wasnt for social life coming in. I think the actors each bring a great sense of their characters and the fact that its pretty different to the other 'criminal' types of shows, it really shows how good it is!
Kelly T.
Kelly T.
Lexington, KY

Law and Order: SVU is one of my favorite shows on TV. It is entertaining and has a great plot line. The characters are developed really well and there is always enough going on to keep it interesting. I find myself getting personally invested in the characters and enjoy watching it every time.
Suze K.
Suze K.

This is my FAVORITE show... sometimes I skip gym just to watch the marathon b/c I love this show! I'm so sad that Stabler is gone, but I'm liking the dynamic of the current seasons after him. I absolutely love the stories, as horrific and sad as they are b/c they prepare me for the real world.
angie h.
angie h.
Dover, NC

this show is such a classic! you hear the famous beginning part and you know youre about to get sucked into the crime fighting world, Stabler and Benson are so easy to love, along with the rest of the cast . its always a great topic, usually something thats actually happened in the real world.
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
Greensboro, NC

Law & Order is a great show that is on TV somewhere or other basically constantly and is a great way to waste some time. It is very entertaining and addicting. You can pretty much start watching any random episode and you won't be confused or anything. Every episode is great and its own story.
Georgeanna W.
Georgeanna W.
Dayton, OH

Definitely one of my favorite shows of all times. The cast and acting are top notch and I like how the storylines mirror ripped from the headlines type of stories. I'm amazed that it is still so watchable after 20 years- does Olivia Benson ever age? Great to see a strong female lead in a show.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Frostburg, MD

I have watched every single episode at least once!! This is one of My all time favorite shows!! The only thing I don't like is when they crossover with other similar shows because I don't watch the other show and then I feel like I've missed what happened. I miss Elliott being on the show too.
McKenna R.
McKenna R.

I am obsessed with this show. The stories or horrifying and captivating all at the same time. Countless nights have I binge watched this show. It has amazing actors with great talent, and the stories, which are fake, are believable and not "soap operaish". I love this show, it is a mush watch.
Cassie M.
Cassie M.
Tucson, AZ

This show is my absolute favorite. Law and Order never fails to entertain me. They always have new and creative stories every week. Not one plot is like the other! The actors are great and I feel like I have made a friendship with them. I would recommend this to everyone who loves crime shows.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now