Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Deborah C.
Deborah C.
Danville, IL

This is my go-to show for each day. I am always spending what time I have available as a mother. I love to watch the actors live out their lives on screen. It reminds me that everyone has troubles and good times in their lives. I just have to watch it every day. You should watch it too. You will enjoy the special insight into what it takes to be a special victim detective. I know that I would never be able to do it, because it takes a special kind of person to do this job.
Alex R.
Alex R.
Los Angeles, CA

There's a reason Law & Order is one of the longest running shows in television... and a major reason keeping the longtime franchise alive is SVU. Much more character development than the traditional Law & Order series, and not as obscure as Law & Order: Criminal Intent. Stories are often directly based on current headlines and less time is spent on courtroom procedure and instead on the more dramatic police work. Solid acting, solid writing, and a solid series all around.
Jennie O.
Jennie O.

A good procedural that pulls you in and makes you care about the regular characters. It can be a little disturbing sometimes, since the subject matter is pretty grim, but it's always handled tactfully and not in a tabloid exploitation sort of way. You can tell some of the story lines are "ripped from the headlines" as they say. But they never seem to completely adhere to the real story as we know it. Bottom line: entertaining and engaging, if you like dramas of this sort.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.

Who doesn't love a good mystery. I mean I can always predict who does what. So it's not like it's over the top, "OMG IT WAS HIM." Kind of reaction.. But, it does put you in a court room and I love shows like that. I'm currently watching How To Get Away With Murder, and that show is awesome! About a whole bunch of pre law students basically on a killing spree for their professor and they all have each others backs. Even if they want to turn on each other and have secrets..
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Tampa, FL

This show has been going on for over half of my lifetime. I first discovered this show when I was like 10 years old watching TV with my grandma. I loved it then and I love it now. I'm not gonna say it's the best show for children, as many of the topics revolve around rape, but has taught me a lot about humans, how they operate, and the judicial system. Although I studied psychology in college, this show definitely swayed me towards the criminology route. (Olivia is bae.)
Livia G.
Livia G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Law & Order: Special Victims Unit is one of the best and most underrated shows on TV. I would watch it for time to time and it was an alright show but never really had anything jump out at me to make it one of my can't miss shows.The reasons, I personally feel SVU is the best crime series on the tube at the moment, are easily summarized. It has very much diversity, it offers insight into the psyche's of both victim's and perpetrators and it is realistic in every aspect.
Neyllen P.
Neyllen P.

I like this series of crimes solved suggestibility and keep one busy and thinking to happen, it is fascinating to discover gradually the whole plot and is the best thing happens every day something different and interesting to do
Me gusta esta series de invetigacion y crimenes por resolver lo mantienen a uno ocupado y pensando que pasara, es fascinante ir descubriendo poco a poco toda la trama y lo mejor es que todos los dias pasa algo distinto e interesante que ver
Kla B.
Kla B.
Bardstown, KY

BY far one of my all time favorite shows. I love the fact that i can miss an episode or to and still be able to go pick back up and continue watching like i never missed one. I was a little upset "Elliot Stabler" was no longer on the show. More disappointed than anything I suppose. He had been on the show for so many years. It was Beson and Stabler. I kinda lost interest when Stabler wasn't on as much and now I have completely lost interest since he isn't on at all.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Miami Lakes, FL

Omg where do I begin. I'm addicted to their show. If I've learned anything from the show is how to be real observant and I love use the word perp and I have gone back couple season to watch. Truly a great show from start to end and I can't wait for the next new season!! AHHHH I really hope Stabler comes back. In the criminal justice system sexual based offense I consider to be heinous these Detectives ...... dun dun dun dunn and their song of course is catchy lolol
Kelsey N.
Kelsey N.
Macomb, MI

I've been watching this show since I was in elementary school and I am now 23 years old. It is very intense and the subject matter is definitely a very sensitive subject which is what makes it a cut above the rest and stand out from other crime and cop shows. It's truly amazing and an inspiration to watch from the beginning and see how Olivia Benson has grown. How many shows can you name off the top of your head with a strong female as the commanding squad officer?
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now