Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Jennie O.
Jennie O.
A good procedural that pulls you in and makes you care about the regular characters. It can be a little disturbing sometimes, since the subject matter is pretty grim, but it's always handled tactfully and not in a tabloid exploitation sort of way. You can tell some of the story lines are "ripped from the headlines" as they say. But they never seem to completely adhere to the real story as we know it. Bottom line: entertaining and engaging, if you like dramas of this sort.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Tampa, FL
This show has been going on for over half of my lifetime. I first discovered this show when I was like 10 years old watching TV with my grandma. I loved it then and I love it now. I'm not gonna say it's the best show for children, as many of the topics revolve around rape, but has taught me a lot about humans, how they operate, and the judicial system. Although I studied psychology in college, this show definitely swayed me towards the criminology route. (Olivia is bae.)
Livia G.
Livia G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit is one of the best and most underrated shows on TV. I would watch it for time to time and it was an alright show but never really had anything jump out at me to make it one of my can't miss shows.The reasons, I personally feel SVU is the best crime series on the tube at the moment, are easily summarized. It has very much diversity, it offers insight into the psyche's of both victim's and perpetrators and it is realistic in every aspect.
Neyllen P.
Neyllen P.
I like this series of crimes solved suggestibility and keep one busy and thinking to happen, it is fascinating to discover gradually the whole plot and is the best thing happens every day something different and interesting to do
Me gusta esta series de invetigacion y crimenes por resolver lo mantienen a uno ocupado y pensando que pasara, es fascinante ir descubriendo poco a poco toda la trama y lo mejor es que todos los dias pasa algo distinto e interesante que ver
Kla B.
Kla B.
Bardstown, KY
Sept. 22, 2016, 3:39 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
BY far one of my all time favorite shows. I love the fact that i can miss an episode or to and still be able to go pick back up and continue watching like i never missed one. I was a little upset "Elliot Stabler" was no longer on the show. More disappointed than anything I suppose. He had been on the show for so many years. It was Beson and Stabler. I kinda lost interest when Stabler wasn't on as much and now I have completely lost interest since he isn't on at all.
Kelsey N.
Kelsey N.
Macomb, MI
Nov. 17, 2016, 3:15 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I've been watching this show since I was in elementary school and I am now 23 years old. It is very intense and the subject matter is definitely a very sensitive subject which is what makes it a cut above the rest and stand out from other crime and cop shows. It's truly amazing and an inspiration to watch from the beginning and see how Olivia Benson has grown. How many shows can you name off the top of your head with a strong female as the commanding squad officer?
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Miami Lakes, FL
Omg where do I begin. I'm addicted to their show. If I've learned anything from the show is how to be real observant and I love use the word perp and I have gone back couple season to watch. Truly a great show from start to end and I can't wait for the next new season!! AHHHH I really hope Stabler comes back. In the criminal justice system sexual based offense I consider to be heinous these Detectives ...... dun dun dun dunn and their song of course is catchy lolol
christine m.
christine m.
New Smyrna Beach, FL
I enjoy this program but sometimes find it hard with main character changes. There are some very talanted actors that have played main characters and a few that missed the mark for me to the point I don't watch or will change the channel after briefly beginning to watch. I love the special guests they have and many of the plots are very interesting. Some episodes are hard to watch because of the very sensitive nature of the show but I would recommend adult viewing.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Wyoming, MN
Sept. 21, 2016, 3:27 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
The absolute best show on television HANDS DOWN. The characters are diverse with their own personalities and personal issues yet they flow together and work together beautifully. Before you know it you find yourself attached to each and every character on the show. The episodes always leave me on the edge of my seat and a lot of times you have a hard time even knowing how it's going to end. It's addicting and before you know it you've watched 8 episodes in a row.
Tori M.
Tori M.
Mount Sterling, KY
I've been watching this show for years. I'm excited for it to come
Back on the end of this month. I watch it on Hulu now because I can watch the new expos odes the next day! I actually went back and watched from season 1 all the way through a puppet years ago. It is by far my favorite television show! I love benson! I hate that stabler had to leave the show, but love that they continues on an interesting path with the show and didn't lose the meaning behind it.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?