10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,150 Reviews
Top Questions See all 60 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
Amazing!!! So many season. Will keep you watching in suspense. Wonderful plots and characters!
I love this show to death. My grandpa is the reason for that. I love how the actors are family
The best show ever! I love that it has been on air for so long & doesn't have an end in sight!
Absolutely LOVE this show!!!! I've seen every episode and can't wait for it to start up again.
I have watched this show for years and love it. I think it has only got better over the years.
great show , with light mistery and safe for kids to see , this show is not violent or scary ,
This is my favorite show. It's so interesting. If you haven't watched it, I suggest you start.
Awesome show! Takes place in New york City and has very realistic crimes happen on TV ! Loveee
Favorite show ever. Think I've watched everything episode! Detective Stabler is my favorite :)
Sometimes it's a little bit scary but the way they develop the show is the best I just love it
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos