Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Anahy C.
Anahy C.
The show is always entertaining never a boring moment during it. The story development is good.
Carlene C.
Carlene C.
Indianapolis, IN
I like this show . I haven't watched it in a while. But I do wanna catch up on it one day soon.
Teresa G.
Teresa G.
I've been watching Law & Order for years. With the spinoffs, it takes the dynasty to new highs.
Donatella J.
Donatella J.
Hollywood, FL
Sometimes it's a little bit scary but the way they develop the show is the best I just love it
Markeisha T.
Markeisha T.
Lake Forest, CA
Sept. 23, 2016, 10:51 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Best show ever. Best show ever. Best show ever. Best show ever. Best show ever. Best show ever
Leany B.
Leany B.
Long Beach, CA
I'm pretty much all caught up on the episodes. Sometimes I rewatch the episodes it's that good
Janessa M.
Janessa M.
Oakdale, CA
Very suspenseful and full of drama. The actors take pride in what they are doing and it shows.
Cheyenne K.
Cheyenne K.
Clarksville, TN
The one show i will always be able to binge on, no matter what. Great cast, and episode plots.
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Fairview, WV
Favorite show ever. Think I've watched everything episode! Detective Stabler is my favorite :)
member-ee43351ad
member-ee43351ad
Fresno
Sept. 26, 2016, 12:07 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Love the show . I've watch it every single day. Love the acting and interesting facts about it
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?