Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Brittney Y.
Brittney Y.
Fort Sill, OK

My favorite law & order. Elliot & Stabler never get old. I have watched it for years & it never gets old.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.

This has always been a favorite show of mine. There's so many seasons and the show itself never gets old!
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Baytown, TX

Dun, dun. This show always keeps me on the edge of my seat trying to figure out what happened. I love it.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Pembroke Pnes, FL

I can binge watch this show all day! So interesting and really hooks you. I can spend hours watching this
Cayla C.
Cayla C.
Irwin, PA

Love this show, everyone in my family does too! It's a heart wrenching drama that keeps you wanting more.
Siara H.
Siara H.
Saint Johnsville, NY

Omg i love this show it's so intense and sespenceful I just love it so muchh a the actors are really good
Sierra F.
Sierra F.
Edmonton, KY

Epic drama!! Guranteed to keep you intrest when you watch this show. Each episode brings a new adventure.
Tracey C.
Tracey C.
Batavia, NY

Great show amazing story lines awesome characters always suspenseful and entertaining! Highly recommended
Patricia D.
Patricia D.

Interesting show. I enjoy it.. I get hooked sometimes and watch marathons.I enjoy the older episodes more
Mimi N.
Mimi N.
Denver, CO

BEST SHOW EVER! Need I say more? The suspense on this show makes the hairs on my arm stand up! Sooo good.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now