Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Shay W.
Shay W.
Orlando, FL

I watch it every now and again it a great show but lately I haven't been watching TV just movies
Adrienne W.
Adrienne W.
Chatham, IL

I would recommend watching this show if you have an interest in watching mystery or crime shows.
liz g.
liz g.
Dallas, TX

All time favorite, i like the fact that some episodes are also based on current events at times.
Christie  A.
Christie A.
Grand Bay, AL

If this is on I have to sit down and watch it bc it hooks you in with its suspenseful episodes!!
Suzelle O.
Suzelle O.

Love that each episode is different. each one is so good that I cant stop watching it. I love it
Donna S.
Donna S.
San Diego, CA

Amazing show, amazing cast. Every episode is interesting in its own way! I've loved every season
Hope R.
Hope R.

I love this show the suspension to know who did what and the Cort and who they solve the mystery
Sierra R.
Sierra R.

If you love crime shows n being a detective at home this is your show. So much drama and action.
Savanna E.
Savanna E.
Pomaria, SC

Great show with great writing. Suspenseful plots that always keep you guessing and wanting more.
Frances L.
Frances L.
Robstown, TX

This its all time favorite show. I can be home all day watching reruns. I never get tired of it.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?