Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Allyson H.
Allyson H.
Such a good show! I'm glad that I discovered it later in life so that I can binge watch longer.
Maria G.
Maria G.
I'm a New Yorker so for me this show is just home. Love the suspens, the cast, the story lines.
Lisa A.
Lisa A.
Carthage, MS
Great suspenseful show. Enjoy watching actors and story line. Shows come on at convenient time.
Monica K.
Monica K.
Very attention grabbing . A lot happens in an episode and keeps your attention. Love the show !
Makenna M.
Makenna M.
Albuquerque, NM
Love this show. My most favorite show ever besides cold case. The plot changes are my favorite.
Latrese G.
Latrese G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This show never gets old. I watch old ones as well as new ones. I never get tired of this show.
Leslie T.
Leslie T.
I love this show. I am a fan of the police shows. I watch them over and over. They are awesome.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Sellersburg, IN
The best show in the world!!!!!! Wish Christopher could have stayed in the show but it happens.
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Loxley, AL
I absolutely love this show it's a cop show it's got love and thrills and I am obsessed with it
Nichole Z.
Nichole Z.
Cadillac, MI
Love love.love love this show one of my favorite for sure! there is nothing bad to say about it
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?