Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jasmyne G.
Jasmyne G.
Phoenix, AZ

One of my favorite shows. Great acting and great storylines. I can literally watch this show all day long
Me gustan las series que te ponen a pensar y usar la inteligencia para resolver casos por eso me encanta!
Maribel M.
Maribel M.
Tacoma, WA

Loved this show back with the original cast but have lost interest since there have been new replacements
Betsey B.
Betsey B.
Charleston, SC

Who hasn't had an SVU binge? Still A great show pulled straight from the headlines after so many seasons.
Lily A.
Lily A.

This show has been going on for what seems forever but it's still as interesting! Always keeps me engaged
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Baytown, TX

Dun, dun. This show always keeps me on the edge of my seat trying to figure out what happened. I love it.
Golda N.
Golda N.

I watched this a lot in my law elective and loved it. It's definitely a guilty pleasure and full of drama
Yasmin R.
Yasmin R.
Tempe, AZ

Live for this show. Super interesting and emotional. You can learn something while also enjoying the show
Charmaine M.
Charmaine M.
Morgan City, LA

All time favorite TV show hands down! Olivia & Elliot (praying he returns one day) are the absolute best!
Patricia D.
Patricia D.

Interesting show. I enjoy it.. I get hooked sometimes and watch marathons.I enjoy the older episodes more
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now