Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Tasha R.
Tasha R.
Searcy , Ar

My favorite show! Always keeps you on your toes. Great acting. Great directing. Best show on tv!
Jeniffer C.
Jeniffer C.

I really like tgis show It gets all of my emotions going. I recommend it for all of a mature age.
Danielle A.
Danielle A.
Redwood City, CA

Hands down a good show. Teaches you what to look out for in real life and Olivia is the shiiiiit
Siani T.
Siani T.
Philadelphia, PA

Always so interesting , shows a lot of real world problem great to watch when ur wanting mistery
Ali H.
Ali H.
Fairfield, CT

This is amazing show I love murders and mysteries keeps you on your toes and the cast is amazing
Savanna E.
Savanna E.
Pomaria, SC

Great show with great writing. Suspenseful plots that always keep you guessing and wanting more.
Kari B.
Kari B.
Rock Springs, WY

I love how many seasons there are. I love binge watching on a Sunday and watching all the show's
Jhosely B.
Jhosely B.
Medley, FL

An excellent TV series, with good message for people have pshycal abuse, this said you can to do
Heather F.
Heather F.
North Pole, AK

This show has been on forever. But they still seem to come up with new cases and now story lines
Kristie R.
Kristie R.
Midland, TX

This is my absolute favorite TV show! I have seen almost every single episode in all 19 seasons!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now