Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Cherese C.
Cherese C.
Modesto, CA

This show mimics a lot of the current news. Talks about affairs that happen around us e wry day.
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.

I love this show. We try to watch it every week. Always keep new things coming. Such a good show
Yvonne C.
Yvonne C.
Wayne, MI

Very interesting i watch every chance i get love all the actors and actresses keeps me intrigued
Jessicaa G.
Jessicaa G.
Keene, NH

I'm a die hard SVU fan!! I would watch it all day every day if I could! My favorite go to show!!
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Locust Grove, GA

Very entertaing television show . it is an eye opener to situations that can happen to any one .
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Ocala, FL

Law and Order SVU is an amazing show. The best cop show around. Olivia Benson is a strong, lead.
Jhosely B.
Jhosely B.
Medley, FL

An excellent TV series, with good message for people have pshycal abuse, this said you can to do
Krissy L.
Krissy L.

Great show to keep you on your toes I love that it's something different and out of the ordinary
Leah P.
Leah P.
Marion, NC

I could and do watch marathons of this show! Great show and great depiction of the court system!
Kaylie S.
Kaylie S.
Mobile, AL

I could and usually do watch this show all day long. It consumes you and there's no escaping it.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?