10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,176 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
Amazing. The story lines are always interesting with twist and turns. My husband and I love it.
I love this show and have been watching it for years and years and I still watch it to this day
One of my favorite shows. I like how there's always a resolve and the "perp" is always caught.
Best show ever. Best show ever. Best show ever. Best show ever. Best show ever. Best show ever
The one show i will always be able to binge on, no matter what. Great cast, and episode plots.
The best show ever! I love that it has been on air for so long & doesn't have an end in sight!
FAV SHOW FOREVER !! I have been watching this show for years and years and it never gets old!!
Very suspenseful and full of drama. The actors take pride in what they are doing and it shows.
I'm pretty much all caught up on the episodes. Sometimes I rewatch the episodes it's that good
I like how this show is always interesting and how good it always is. I also like watching CSI
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos