Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Ali H.
Ali H.
Fairfield, CT

This is amazing show I love murders and mysteries keeps you on your toes and the cast is amazing
Kari B.
Kari B.
Rock Springs, WY

I love how many seasons there are. I love binge watching on a Sunday and watching all the show's
Briana C.
Briana C.
Long Beach, NY

This show is amazing. I binge watch it on Netflix every weekend and everybody needs to watch it.
Kaylan L.
Kaylan L.
Moore , Sc

I am a lifelong fan of svu,but the last couple of seasons have definitely been lacking a little.
Tanya T.
Tanya T.
Lithia Spgs, GA

Awesome show! Love the actors and the fact that everything seems so real! The plots are amazing!
Evelyn L.
Evelyn L.
Los Angeles, CA

Seriously my favorite show! I'm so into it I'm even majoring in criminal justice while in collge
Heather O.
Heather O.
McKinney, TX

This is my go to. I watch re-runs during the day and new episodes when they come out on netflix!
Tasha R.
Tasha R.
Searcy , Ar

My favorite show! Always keeps you on your toes. Great acting. Great directing. Best show on tv!
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Dallas, TX

This is my favorite show in the whole world. The acting is very good and it is very entertaining
Bless J.
Bless J.
Brooklyn, NY

I can watch this show all day everyday I just love them and how real they make each episode look
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?