Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Andrea A.
Andrea A.

I love jaja es muy bueno a mi me gusta mucho no me pierdo ni un solo capitulo a si sea en la noche lo veo
Kaylee M.
Kaylee M.
Charlottetown, PE

Use to watch this show with my gram all the time i just watched 10 seasons of it one of my favorite shows
Emma S.
Emma S.

This is one of my fav shows on right now besides keeping up with the Kardashians there's so funny on here
Mari C.
Mari C.
Ceres, CA

Love all the crime investigations they do on this series!! I never move from my seat when watching this!!
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Kendall, NY

Favorite show ever!! I watch it every Wednesday at 10. The characters are funny and it keeps my attention
Lara O.
Lara O.

Omg this is one of my favorite shows in the entire world. I've watched every single episode ever made lol
Emily G.
Emily G.

Suspense, mystery, crime. This has got it all. I love trying to solve the cases before the characters do.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Lancaster, PA

Love the cases on this show always having me on my toes and always have me engaged and always entertained
anita l.
anita l.
Dodge City, KS

This is greatest show ever I love Olivia and the other people so that I can c what happens to be a good idea
Adrienne L.
Adrienne L.
Nacogdoches, TX

Love the show but haven't used any of there products so maybe that's something I'll have to find and try.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now