10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,124 Reviews
Top Questions See all 56 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
The only reason I love this show is because I want to be an FBI or investigator when I grow up!
I've been watching Law & Order for years. With the spinoffs, it takes the dynasty to new highs.
I enjoy watching law and order. They are very interesting. I could watch this everyday all day.
I love this show. Just enough of drama, mixed with a little love. It's a must watch for anyone.
I am a huge fan of detective shies. I love the suspense. Law and Order is always entertainment.
Always get sucked into the svu marathons. many times i have seen the episode and still watch it
Another great show to watch when my daughter goes to bed! I could stay up all night watching it
Such an action packed show. Full of amazing actors. Off your seat thrilling. Also a tear jerker
This show will always be one of my favorites. I love the cast and almost all of the story lines
I can watch this series over and over. I miss stabler though. It wasn't the same after he left.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos