Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Angelique V.
Angelique V.
Sacramento, CA

Hands down my favorite show! This new season is no different! I can't wait until the new episode tonight!
Zuleyma E.
Zuleyma E.
Las Vegas , Nv

This is one of my favorite shows. The cases are interesting and keep you wondering what will happen next.
Jamie O.
Jamie O.
Henrico, VA

I have the biggest crush on Mariska Hargitsy. She is really the main reason I continue to watch the show.
Emma S.
Emma S.

This is one of my fav shows on right now besides keeping up with the Kardashians there's so funny on here
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Benton, AR

One of my favorite shows, watched all 10 sessions on Netflix! Every episode is gripping and draws you in.
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.

I have watched this show since the first episode and will continue to watch it. I like show similar to it
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Lancaster, PA

Love the cases on this show always having me on my toes and always have me engaged and always entertained
Amber R.
Amber R.
Niagara Falls , NY

I have watched every episode there is. I can recite words. The show is one of the best cop shows there is
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Hamilton, OH

me and my mom always watch this it is very good to watch with the family or and friends and very exciting
Jasmyne G.
Jasmyne G.
Phoenix, AZ

One of my favorite shows. Great acting and great storylines. I can literally watch this show all day long
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now