10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,153 Reviews
Top Questions See all 60 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
I love this show. Just enough of drama, mixed with a little love. It's a must watch for anyone.
Always get sucked into the svu marathons. many times i have seen the episode and still watch it
This show never gets old. I watch old ones as well as new ones. I never get tired of this show.
I love this show and have been watching it for years and years and I still watch it to this day
Great show i can watch these all day. once you start you can hardley stop, one of my fave shows
The show is always entertaining never a boring moment during it. The story development is good.
Another great show to watch when my daughter goes to bed! I could stay up all night watching it
Such an action packed show. Full of amazing actors. Off your seat thrilling. Also a tear jerker
This show will always be one of my favorites. I love the cast and almost all of the story lines
Such a good show! I'm glad that I discovered it later in life so that I can binge watch longer.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos