Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Erin O.
Erin O.
Dallas , Tx

I have probably seen every episode but I still watch the marathons every weekend with my spouse.
Danielle A.
Danielle A.
Redwood City, CA

Hands down a good show. Teaches you what to look out for in real life and Olivia is the shiiiiit
Jordan A.
Jordan A.
Spring, TX

This has been my favorite show for years!! I own every season on dvd lol I'm a faithful watcher!
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Jacksonville, NC

Good shoe for people who like to watch mystery shoes it's about two agents who figure out crimes
Jessicaa G.
Jessicaa G.
Keene, NH

I'm a die hard SVU fan!! I would watch it all day every day if I could! My favorite go to show!!
Mary e.
Mary e.
Kennewick, WA

I love crime shows. I have been watching since season one. Always good story lines. Good actors.
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Locust Grove, GA

Very entertaing television show . it is an eye opener to situations that can happen to any one .
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Austin, TX

This is my favorite show in the whole world. The acting is very good and it is very entertaining
Sierra R.
Sierra R.

If you love crime shows n being a detective at home this is your show. So much drama and action.
Connie P.
Connie P.
Aurora , il

My favorite show there's always a surprising twist can never expect what's going to happen next!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now