BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #6 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Yuliana C.
Burbank, CA
I love Law and Order. I always dreamt of becoming a private investigator so when I started watching this show I was hooked. I love how realistic and wonderful the acting is. Every time I sit in front of the television to watch the show I literally feel like I am part of it.
Karlita B.
Brownsville, TX
I love laws and order SVU my favorite TV show, i watch it all the time, specially when Logal Paul was in it, i love this type of genre like l&o criminal intent, great actors omg olivia benson its a must watch HIGHLY HIGHLY recommended
Tasha C.
Pop Culture Expert
I have been watching this show since forever. It never gets boring and they always have something different so it is nothing repetitive that we have seen before on the show. I love the entire cast.
Love me some Law & Order and the SVU version is no exception. I fell in love with the series when Benson and Stabler were the main attraction and was worried when Stabler left the show. However, I have been impression how the series was able to move forward, keep the integrity of the show veterans but make way for new players that have become just as engaging. I know the series can't go on forever, but I would be just as happy if it could. The fact they take 'straight from the headlines' storylines and make them their own is tried and true but also smart to keep us the viewer entertained and engaged.
Sable A.
Pop Culture Expert
SERIOUSLY THIS IS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE SHOW! I am addicted! Olivia is like my best friend and fave detective! My brother is a detective but his job is nothing like the show! I wish it was! I can watch it for hours and not leave the TV only to eat and bathroom breaks -tmi! Every episode I love!!
Morgan G.
Rochester, PA
Pop Culture Expert
The suspense throughout the entire show kills me until the end! The characters are awesome as well. I watch reruns constantly because I love every show filmed so much!
Crystal F.
Mt Sterling, KY
I love this show! It's one of my favorites! I love all of the great actors and actresses and the great acting. It's hard to pick one when there are so many! I also watch the other Law & Order show as well! I would recommend that any adult watch this show!
Erica Marie S.
San Antonio, TX
Pop Culture Expert
Love law and order SVU. The only law and order I watch. I've seen the others and they do not compare to SVU! Such a great show. And the plot lines are so unbelievably good. Gets you every time.
Kaitlin B.
Love this show. Like how they keep the core characters and build around them. The senerios and cases are believable and happen in real life. currently waiting for the new epsiodes to come on. Love when they cross over with Chicago PD.
CAITLIN M.
WEST MIFFLIN, PA
Pop Culture Expert
I'll be honest....not so much a fan unless its Benson and Stabler but I do still watch from time to time.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?