Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Katelyn L.
Katelyn L.
Salisbury, NC

Love this show! Great for late night TV binging. Always a good show to watch, never disappointed.
Chantell S.
Chantell S.
Chester, VA

Love this show. I watch all the reruns and me and my mother went and brought the DVDs to rewatch.
Cindy S.
Cindy S.

Episodes are unique and suspenseful. Makes you feel compassionate for the victims in the episode.
sonia z.
sonia z.

I LOVE LAW AND ORDER SVU because i like the mystery of the cases because it keeps you in suspense
Alexis F.
Alexis F.
Manchester, TN

Love, love, love this show. Anyone that likes crime shows should watch. You will definitely like.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Talbott, TN

All time favorite show don't think I've ever seen a bad episode. I would watch all day every day.
Love the show & the actors. It's not always easy to figure out the guilty party. Actors are Great
erica R.
erica R.

My all time favorite show to watch.they even gave it on Netflix I recommend this show to everyone
Fatumata W.
Fatumata W.
Philadelphia , Pennsylvania

Law & Order: SVU is a very nice to watch if your into solving the case i hope that you guys injoy
Kelsey P.
Kelsey P.
Bloomfield , In

Love crime shows and this one is a realistic spin to some crime shows. Definitely worth watching
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?