10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,178 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
I enjoy watching law and order. They are very interesting. I could watch this everyday all day.
It's mostly about killing to know when Walmart airplane out what's going on with in that series
Best show ever! I've been a fan since day one. I've watched every episode at least 3 times lol.
I like this show . I haven't watched it in a while. But I do wanna catch up on it one day soon.
Love love.love love this show one of my favorite for sure! there is nothing bad to say about it
Another great show to watch when my daughter goes to bed! I could stay up all night watching it
Such an action packed show. Full of amazing actors. Off your seat thrilling. Also a tear jerker
I love this show. I am a fan of the police shows. I watch them over and over. They are awesome.
Ive been watching this show for years. I love the characters and how different each episode is.
This show will always be one of my favorites. I love the cast and almost all of the story lines
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos