Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Blythe M.
Blythe M.
Tucson, AZ

Seen ever episode more than once always my go to when nothing else is on I encourage you to watch
Melissa M.
Melissa M.

Love this since my mother has watching this. I have never been so into a show that never gets old
Genesi R.
Genesi R.

Its a realllyyy good show highly recommend and it's something I would watch when bored it's great
Missy I.
Missy I.
Brookeland, TX

I didn't use to like this show. But for some reason it has turned out to be an all time favorite.
Vlora J.
Vlora J.

I started watching this since i was little. Have not missed any episodes. Its really interesting!
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Waterbury, VT

I'm in love with show. Watch it when ever I can. Love the partnership between Bensen and Stabler.
Rachel K.
Rachel K.

I prefer the older seasons with Elliott more than the newer seasons but the show is still great!!
Chantell S.
Chantell S.
Chester, VA

Love this show. I watch all the reruns and me and my mother went and brought the DVDs to rewatch.
Tara R.
Tara R.
N Arlington, NJ

One of my favorite shows! Have watched since season one and it on my DVR list. Miss Chris Meloni.
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Edgerton, KS

I have an addiction to this show. Even if I have seen the episode 10 times I will watch it again.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?