Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Alissa R.
Alissa R.
New Castle, PA
Sept. 22, 2016, 6:47 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This is my all time favorite show. The only thing I can watch repeats of and never get sick of.
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Atlanta, GA
I love every season! from the 90's until now. I love how stories connect from season to season.
Haley S.
Haley S.
Omaha, NE
Ive been watching this show for years. I love the characters and how different each episode is.
Allegra R.
Allegra R.
Hobe Sound, FL
This show gave me the confidence to tell someone that i was raped with i was younger. .........
Melanie M.
Melanie M.
Carey
Sept. 24, 2016, 10:56 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Have always loves thus show and way it gets you involved also enjoy criminal minds and house md
asia b.
asia b.
Hempstead, NY
I still watch re-runs . love this show ! its based on real life issues that have been going on.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
One of my favorite shows I've watched it since the very beginning. I haven't missed an episode!
LaQuanta M.
LaQuanta M.
Peachtree Cty, GA
Best show ever! I've been a fan since day one. I've watched every episode at least 3 times lol.
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Amazing. The story lines are always interesting with twist and turns. My husband and I love it.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Love that every case is different the actors are amazing makes me feel on edge (in a good way )
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?