Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Sherrikia R.
Sherrikia R.

Just started watching this year, crazy, I know but I absolutely love it. I binge watch every chance I get.
Xochilt C.
Xochilt C.

Such a good show ! So many different cases and none are ever the same ! Keeps you intrigued the whole time
Amber S.
Amber S.
Clovis, NM

I love this show. Have been a watcher for years. I am hoping to binge watch from start to finish some time
Alexandra P.
Alexandra P.
Pearland, TX

I watched this show ALL the time! I was instantly hooked and couldn't stop watching! My all time favorite!
Josie S.
Josie S.
Omaha, NE

Love this show! Never gets old! All the characters are great, and it's a show I love to watch with my mom.
Amarriya H.
Amarriya H.
Salisbury, NC

This is my favorite show involving like forensics and stuff! I've probably watched every episode there is.
Estely P.
Estely P.

I love this show!!! Always can watch and never get bored! This is definitely one show that I defffff binge watch
Jasmine H.
Jasmine H.
Milwaukee, WI

I am 18 years old and I have been watching law and order svu for about 12 years. I love this show so much.
Paulina M.
Paulina M.

I absolutely love this show! It's amazing , every episode is good. Seriously this is one if my favorites.
Lily A.
Lily A.

This show has been going on for what seems forever but it's still as interesting! Always keeps me engaged
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now