10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,176 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
Have watched for decades now and love them all. I love finding new episodes I haven't seen her.
Law and order is one of the best TV shows but, the best one is definitely special victims unit!
I like this show.. Is my favorite!! Because is amazing.. The actors and production are awesome.
Another great classic show that shows on TV and on Netflix. The seasons seem to be never ending
I could watch this show for years and years. Such a good show, actors are great, riveting plot.
I have been watching this show for years. They always have a good story to keep you interested.
I've been watching Law & Order for years. With the spinoffs, it takes the dynasty to new highs.
I own everything law and order me and my mother will watch it all the time day and night always
I love this show. I am a fan of the police shows. I watch them over and over. They are awesome.
I think this brings awareness to the public on what actually happens and kids should watch this
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos