Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Tiaa T.
Tiaa T.
The only reason I love this show is because I want to be an FBI or investigator when I grow up!
Victoria p.
Victoria p.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I like this show because it shows real life drama and the actors make the show very interesting
Whitney R.
Whitney R.
River Rouge, MI
For the drama you need this is the show. It always keeps you guessing and awesome all together.
Carol B.
Carol B.
Absolute favorite show, have seen every episode since first season and marathons multiple times
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Williamstown, NJ
I have been watching this show for years. They always have a good story to keep you interested.
leah c.
leah c.
Fresno, CA
Great show i can watch these all day. once you start you can hardley stop, one of my fave shows
jacqui m.
jacqui m.
Northpoint, PA
Sept. 28, 2016, 6:46 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Favorite show..watch all the time...when there is nothing else on there is always law and order
Nichole Z.
Nichole Z.
Cadillac, MI
Love love.love love this show one of my favorite for sure! there is nothing bad to say about it
Donna j.
Donna j.
Amarillo, TX
I think this brings awareness to the public on what actually happens and kids should watch this
Jenni W.
Jenni W.
Englewood, NJ
Have watched for decades now and love them all. I love finding new episodes I haven't seen her.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?