Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Jacksonville, FL

I have been watching this for over ten year . I love when marathons play! I could watch this 24/7
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Woodway, TX

Absolutely love this show been watching it for years. Great storylines and I love the characters.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Nashville, GA

Hope this show never ends! Olivia Benson is a great character. And Finn too!!! Bring Munch back!!
Whitney K.
Whitney K.

One of my favorite shows. I would recommend for anyone to watch especially if you like law shows.
Dhanmattie S.
Dhanmattie S.
Kissimmee, FL

Love love love this show even my one year old baby knows this theme song she knew it from day one
Stacy M.
Stacy M.
Senatobia, MS

My daughters love this series.. They love it so much that they watch it over and over again on TV
leonela m.
leonela m.
Los Angeles, CA

I love this show. It's soooo good. It's soo sad a lot of the times. It has a lot of drama as well.
Alyson H.
Alyson H.
Overton, TX

Great characters! Every story has a great crime plot but also follows the main characters life's.
Vlora J.
Vlora J.

I started watching this since i was little. Have not missed any episodes. Its really interesting!
Cindy S.
Cindy S.

Episodes are unique and suspenseful. Makes you feel compassionate for the victims in the episode.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now