Add a Photo

By LAW & ORDER: SVU
#5 in TV
Photos (23)
<3 LEGAL NÃO PASSA MUSICAS REPETIDAS GOSTO DA LOCUTOR VAI MUSICAS ATUAL , QQUE AMOO OUVI NO MEU DIA Á DIA.
Clayton A.
Clayton A.
Shelbyville , KY

The only shows I watch I love and SVU is one of my favorites. His great stories and plots in all episodes.
Josie S.
Josie S.
Omaha, NE

Love this show! Never gets old! All the characters are great, and it's a show I love to watch with my mom.
dayanara c.
dayanara c.
Brooklyn, NY

Is the best show ever is should you how people are .there is a lot of killig innocent people in the street
Saba S.
Saba S.
Orange, CA

I've been watching this show for years and it's probably one of my favorite crime/drama/action T.V. shows!
Robbin R.
Robbin R.

Excellent show. The entire family watches this show. Wee love the marathons. The show is very interesting.
Camila P.
Camila P.

I love misterious that envolves law issues. Law & order is a good production with always a surprising end.
Estely P.
Estely P.

I love this show!!! Always can watch and never get bored! This is definitely one show that I defffff binge watch
Xochilt C.
Xochilt C.

Such a good show ! So many different cases and none are ever the same ! Keeps you intrigued the whole time
Love this show!! It's so good with great acting! Lovely show that I would want to rewatch again and again.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now