Add a Photo

By LAW & ORDER: SVU
#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Jacksonville, FL

I have been watching this for over ten year . I love when marathons play! I could watch this 24/7
Jenny M.
Jenny M.
Miramar, FL

The stories are always soo interesting. I love this show. You really get invested in their lives.
Port Orange, FL

I love this show I can watch it all day and night and not get tired of it Olivia is a great actor
Adrienne L.
Adrienne L.
Danville, VT

Absolutely love this show. I binge watch it regularly. It's not as good since Elliot left though.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Pattonsburg, Mo

Seen almost all the episodes. It never gets old. I don't have a favorite episode I like them all.
leonela m.
leonela m.
Los Angeles, CA

I love this show. It's soooo good. It's soo sad a lot of the times. It has a lot of drama as well.
Desierae M.
Desierae M.
Parkersburg, WV

I have watched SVU for so many years! My mom and I watched it together when I was in high school!
Melissa d.
Melissa d.
Cape Canaveral, FL

I'm super into crime shows mostly true crime shows buy this is also one that I've watched a lot!!
Blythe M.
Blythe M.
Tucson, AZ

Seen ever episode more than once always my go to when nothing else is on I encourage you to watch
Amy H.
Amy H.
portage, mi

This show is amazing and look at how many seasons it had lasted. It covers very emotional topics.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now