Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Gabby Jo S.
Gabby Jo S.
Hamilton, OH
Law and order is one of the best TV shows but, the best one is definitely special victims unit!
Alexis A.
Alexis A.
Sept. 20, 2016, 7:10 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I absolutely love the show!! I seat down to watch one episode and end up watching it for hours.
Karen M.
Karen M.
Valley stream , NY
Another great classic show that shows on TV and on Netflix. The seasons seem to be never ending
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Phoenixville, PA
I've been watching this show for years. Always a good show to turn to to binge watch for hours.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Spartanburg, SC
Love love love this show! Miss stabler of course! But you can't go wrong watching law and order
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
Kirksville , Mo
Addictive show. I love a good mystery and this show keeps me on the edge of my seat. Great cast
Dee G.
Dee G.
Bronx, NY
Favorite show, educational, amazing, live all the episodes, you definitely learn from the show,
Gerrica P.
Gerrica P.
Alexandria, VA
I live for these crime solving shows they're amazing always keeps you on the edge of your seat.
Carmen M.
Carmen M.
Lancaster, CA
I love this show! Everybody loves this show, seen every single one of them! Just the best show!
Lisa L.
Lisa L.
Oct. 5, 2016, 5:01 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
One of my favorite shows on TV. The acting is incredible and the storylines are very realistic.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?