Add a Photo

By LAW & ORDER: SVU
#5 in TV
Photos (23)
<3 LEGAL NÃO PASSA MUSICAS REPETIDAS GOSTO DA LOCUTOR VAI MUSICAS ATUAL , QQUE AMOO OUVI NO MEU DIA Á DIA.
member-2ffe0dcfe
member-2ffe0dcfe
Haledon, NJ

LOVE THIS SHOW ! BEEN WATCHING FOR MANY YEARS ❤️ I LOVE STABLER AND BENSON EVAN MAYBE MY FAVORITE AVTORS .
Amarriya H.
Amarriya H.
Salisbury, NC

This is my favorite show involving like forensics and stuff! I've probably watched every episode there is.
dana m.
dana m.

It hasn't been the same since stabler left. but the old reruns keep me going the new episodes are horrible
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Greenwood, In

This show is still one of my favorite. To me they never get old, but always shine light on current issues.
Saba S.
Saba S.
Orange, CA

I've been watching this show for years and it's probably one of my favorite crime/drama/action T.V. shows!
dayanara c.
dayanara c.
Brooklyn, NY

Is the best show ever is should you how people are .there is a lot of killig innocent people in the street
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
Southaven, MS

Y'all. I could go on & on about this TV show. This show is my all time favorite. Olivia Benson is my girl.
Robbin R.
Robbin R.

Excellent show. The entire family watches this show. Wee love the marathons. The show is very interesting.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Clovis, NM

I love this show. Have been a watcher for years. I am hoping to binge watch from start to finish some time
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now