10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,189 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
I love this show so much! Always something new and there's always twists and turns in the plot.
I can watch these shows over n over again refunds it's so real and dramatic! It's a must watch.
I like this show . I haven't watched it in a while. But I do wanna catch up on it one day soon.
I still watch re-runs . love this show ! its based on real life issues that have been going on.
Ive been watching this show for years. I love the characters and how different each episode is.
Love this show, can't wait to watch several episodes a night. I would watch all day of I could!
Easily one of my favorite TV shows to binge watch. It's so raw and the story lines pull you in!
It's the best show you can find. It's always crazy and keeps you guessing what will happen next
This show never gets old. I watch old ones as well as new ones. I never get tired of this show.
I have been watching this show for years. They always have a good story to keep you interested.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos