Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
yacolt, WA

Who doesn't love a good crime show? this one is one of my favorites. it's way better than criminal intent.
Chelsea V.
Chelsea V.

Love love love this show, I watch it almost every night before I go to bed. always gives me creepy dreams!
tiffany s.
tiffany s.
Hartwell, GA

I LOVE THIS SHOW. I HAVE SEEN EVERY EPISODE NUMEROUS TIMES. I HAVE BEEN A AVID WATCHER SINCE ITS BEGINNING
Yvonne S.
Yvonne S.

O e of my favorite TV shows. The newest season has been a little slow for me. But I will keep watching it.
Kim B.
Kim B.

Hands down my favorite Law and Order to date. The cast is amazing and the story lines always captivate me.
Nikkie P.
Nikkie P.
Lakeside, CA

This is my favorite law and order series. I love the characters much more. Can't wait for the next season.
Kat S.
Kat S.
Middlebury, VT

Super intense yet super informative in a way. While these things seem extreme, all these crimes can happen
Kelcie  K.
Kelcie K.
Turnersville, NJ

One of the longest running shows out there. It's a classic show that gets everyone on their detective side
<3 LEGAL NÃO PASSA MUSICAS REPETIDAS GOSTO DA LOCUTOR VAI MUSICAS ATUAL , QQUE AMOO OUVI NO MEU DIA Á DIA.
Diana R.
Diana R.
Wilson, NC

This show really puts me into perspective. Is our government that into finding "the criminal/the bad guy"!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now