Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Lexus H.
Lexus H.

By far one of my favorite shows, especially to binge watch on a rainy day! Definitely recommended
erica R.
erica R.

My all time favorite show to watch.they even gave it on Netflix I recommend this show to everyone
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Edgerton, KS

I have an addiction to this show. Even if I have seen the episode 10 times I will watch it again.
Jess G.
Jess G.

Good, action packed show. Characters that stay with you, scenarios you wish were completely fake.
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Madison, WI

Favorites show ! I have been watching it for years ! If you have never watched it your missin out
Alexis F.
Alexis F.
Manchester, TN

Love, love, love this show. Anyone that likes crime shows should watch. You will definitely like.
Amber C.
Amber C.
Smithville, TN

Love watching the sickos go DOWN! And every episode satisfies the longing for justice! Go get em!
Tori G.
Tori G.
Overland Park, KS

Easy to get into, characters are loveable. Realistic circumstances as well and very well written.
faith g.
faith g.
sheboygan, wi

My favorite show! i love watching this! the drama is always intense and it keeps you on your toes
Brandy B.
Brandy B.
Ravenna, OH

Best TV show ever. I watch it every time its on tv. I love the series. Everyone should watch this.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now