Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Saintia J.
Saintia J.
This is the best crime show. I really miss the fact that Det. Stabler is no longer on the show.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Mission, KS
Love this show its so good and love olivia benson! You should watch this if you havent already!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Love that every case is different the actors are amazing makes me feel on edge (in a good way )
susan t.
susan t.
Keyser, WV
I've been watching this show for years and still do,its got great actors and great story lines!
Zeel M.
Zeel M.
Yorba Linda, CA
Love this show! Can't go wrong, it's a classic! Love that it's on Netflix and is easy to watch.
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Morgantown, WV
My absolute favorite show. I have been watching this show since it began and it never gets old!
Kate m.
Kate m.
Brockport, NY
It's law and order svu do I need to say more? Love it! You should watch it. It's a good tv show
fatima r.
fatima r.
Seaside, Ca
I love law and order it was one of the many criminal shows that I watched while I was pregnant.
Jassel D.
Jassel D.
Geyserville, CA
I've watched a few episodes , it's a good TV show, but not something I watch on a regular basis
Theresa C.
Theresa C.
Asheville, NC
I like most of the shows, some are just not real. the best show on tv for several years is NCIS
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?