Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jazzalen C.
Jazzalen C.
Willingboro

Who did the crime go along with TRUE stories u see on the news and good to tech ur kids a lessons
Skyler A.
Skyler A.

I love this show when there is nothing on tv this is usually on. I love when they get the bad guy

Janine W.
Janine W.
San Antonio, TX

My favorite drama series. Ive been watching it for years. I enjoy the actors and the story lines.
Julie A.
Julie A.
Milford, MA

Great show! Been watching this forever! Always something new me eye catching! They do a great job
Brandi K.
Brandi K.
Clarksburg, WV

Amazing, action pacted show with a great cast. Keeps you guessing until the end of every episode.
Vlora J.
Vlora J.

I started watching this since i was little. Have not missed any episodes. Its really interesting!
Karla C.
Karla C.
Norcross, GA

I absolutely love this! Olivia is my favorite and so many plot twists! I watch this all the time!
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Port Orange, FL

I love this show I can watch it all day and night and not get tired of it Olivia is a great actor
Katelyn L.
Katelyn L.
Salisbury, NC

Love this show! Great for late night TV binging. Always a good show to watch, never disappointed.
Amber C.
Amber C.
Smithville, TN

Love watching the sickos go DOWN! And every episode satisfies the longing for justice! Go get em!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now