Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Jess G.
Jess G.

Good, action packed show. Characters that stay with you, scenarios you wish were completely fake.
Melissa d.
Melissa d.
Cape Canaveral, FL

I'm super into crime shows mostly true crime shows buy this is also one that I've watched a lot!!
Andrea E.
Andrea E.

Best show known to man. I love it. I love it. I love it. It's got a little something for everyone
Genesis M.
Genesis M.
Vineland, NJ

There isn't another TV series I'd rather watch! This is my absolute favorite since I was younger!
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Mahwah, NJ

One of the best crime shows ever! I absolutely love this show and have seen every single episode!
Angela R.
Angela R.
Stockton, CA

The seriousness of these shows is so realistic it's scary. I really like this series of the shows
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Pittsburgh , PA

Like always each episode will keep you in your toes! Great acting, good laughs and intense drama.
Linda M.
Linda M.
Greenville, SC

Love this show me and my husband watch all the time can not wait until late next season to stared
Karla C.
Karla C.
Norcross, GA

I absolutely love this! Olivia is my favorite and so many plot twists! I watch this all the time!
Dhanmattie S.
Dhanmattie S.
Kissimmee, FL

Love love love this show even my one year old baby knows this theme song she knew it from day one
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?