Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Carol B.
Carol B.
Hawthorne, CA

I've been watching it for years. One of my favorite shows. Full of suspense!! My son loves the theme song.
Melhor seriado, muito verdadeiro, mostra a vida dos detetives, das vitimas e dos culpados como realmente é
Danii A.
Danii A.
Lloydminster

Good morning and I am so I am so I am so I am so I am so that is the way to the new other use it is not be
Breaunna H.
Breaunna H.
Country Club Hills, IL

This my show I can watch this all day I like the drama and action. It makes me want to be on the show lol.
Yvonne S.
Yvonne S.

O e of my favorite TV shows. The newest season has been a little slow for me. But I will keep watching it.
Tanya D.
Tanya D.
Albany , Ny

I've watched this show from the beginning and re watch them all the time it's so good that you can do that
Nikkie P.
Nikkie P.
Lakeside, CA

This is my favorite law and order series. I love the characters much more. Can't wait for the next season.
Katie L.
Katie L.
Pittsburgh, PA

Great show, great cast. Missing the originals now because they truly made the show, but still a good show.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
yacolt, WA

Who doesn't love a good crime show? this one is one of my favorites. it's way better than criminal intent.
Chelsea V.
Chelsea V.

Love love love this show, I watch it almost every night before I go to bed. always gives me creepy dreams!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now