Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Jill G.
Jill G.
Good show. Can be very intense at times but overall interesting. Can also feel a little outdated
Cardenas G.
Cardenas G.
Belleville, IL
Stabler and Benson make the show worth watching. My favorite show out of all the Law and Orders.
Kelly V.
Kelly V.
Always loved watching this show. Makes me want to become a detective. Always love officer Benson
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Box Elder, SD
Good shoe for people who like to watch mystery shoes it's about two agents who figure out crimes
Connie P.
Connie P.
Aurora , Il
My favorite show there's always a surprising twist can never expect what's going to happen next!
Yolanda R.
Yolanda R.
Oct. 8, 2016, 9:34 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I am a die hard fan for all Law and Order series. I am in law enforcement and enjoy these shows.
Willianna D.
Willianna D.
Long Branch, NJ
Oct. 9, 2016, 11:39 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Very good show one of the best I know a lot of ppl who enjoy this show I definitely recommend it
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Shawnee, OK
I can watch these shows over n over again refunds it's so real and dramatic! It's a must watch.
Carol B.
Carol B.
Absolute favorite show, have seen every episode since first season and marathons multiple times
Kate m.
Kate m.
Brockport, NY
It's law and order svu do I need to say more? Love it! You should watch it. It's a good tv show
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?